Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Dude get a fucking Life, Who in the Fuck are you calling Little Kids, If there is a new Member here at the Farm that Already needs Someone to show them the Door, That would be you and all the Bullshit that continues to come out of your mouth, Your lucky I don't have mod powers, You would be heading out that door like yesterday, every fucking post your talking your Shit and Flaming to get people worked up.....:finger:

Your wish is my command. :cigar:

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
keep in mind that some will have different experience with many strains. If someone thinks GG#4 is just average they have a much harder time finding strains that put them out. I grew JH for years.. I never liked it. For me the GG#4 is better in every area for me.. Asking is just to subjective. I had 1 JH that went 120 day's and still never finished. I had to cull her.. She was taking way to long to finish. I got a pure haze Pheno from that batch of seeds. I really like the GG#4.. She takes a lot of my pain away, keeps the nausea in check, makes me hungry and puts me to sleep. Some can get a different experience with her. Just like with all things some will love her some wont.. This is Normal

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I need to look for a more stable GGXHB this one is to unstable pops a few naners on some and the whole plant on others. I popping the rest of those seeds 15 in total. I have some in veg but might not run them. Here some gg#4 almost ready

DSCN7310
DSCN7306
DSCN7305
DSCN7304
DSCN7287

N

nightmarecreature

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

symbiote420

symbiote420

Smoked some GG#4 grown by the homie @leafdoctor1, two thumbs!! Now was it the best strain ever? No, but it does live up to the hype ....waaaay better than the Chemdog's Sister and a great stone! It was a hit at the med expo this weekend too, peeps around here aren't into the "weed scene" like Cali and some of the other med states yet, over 3/4 of the people there never even heard of it lol, but they know now!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
the GG#4 is solid. When I got her a year or more ago my 1st plant had a few beans.. Since getting her dialed to my room I have not had one since. The crosses that im growing from her are much more hermie prone from what im seeing. I have the gg x hb and the gg x Querkle they both popped naners. The gg x hb was much worse. That 1st pheno is to unstable. I popped the rest of those seeds 15 of them. I hope to find one that's just as good but much more stable. If not this one will be culled.. Might not be a good match with the headband since both carry the Hermie trait

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
all 15 seeds of the GG x HB have poped up. 100% germ on those. I will look through these discard the males. I should get 6 females or more. Since there wont be anything flowering by then I can flower them all at the same time. The unstable pheno was very potent with a decent terpene profile. Im looking for the same but no naners anytime during her life. If some are found these will be scraped onto something different.:)

N

nightmarecreature

Are you getting more of a sativa high or does the GG#4 have some couchlock to it?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I get a nice clear-headed head in the clouds fog for a while then it transcends into a more couch lock state for me personally. And it makes me hungry. Tastes so good and leaves behind a pungent unique aroma. Highly enjoyable strain all around.

Got some gorilla glue shatter and that straight tore me up. I'm not much of a wax head though so I'm a lightweight when it comes down to oil.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
very sedative great pain relief, helps with apatite, very potent.. A total body high for me. I entered her into the ICM 420 cup (Amsterdam) I will have test results to post later from the cannabis collage . They will be doing all of the test this year... .

Top Bottom