Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I flowered the GG#4 and had her at week 3 before the wind knocked her over and the sun killed her. It was looking like a keeper to me and I don't keep many cuts. My cut was infected with a fungi and it vegged slow, the clones wouldn't root. I'm waiting on another GG#4 that didn't come from the tainted Cup clones.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Here is some vigor for you. 5 days in cloner

Unnamed

R

redlife215

I just grabbed me up 5 gg4 and 5 animal cookies from dude in sac u mentioned, 50 a piece for the gg4s but having em in my stable is worth it. The animal cookies were definate official I could tell by the way the leaves look so I figure the gg is real too

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Im going to be building 2 new cloners... The 1st one will use a Fogger 3 head teflon coated, The 2nd will use a 12v HP 60psi pump to run mini misters. These are the same misters you see for cooling off the deck. They spray a very fine mist.. My 3 cloners work fine for what they are. I want a better unit that I think would work better that what we are currently using... Foggers are the more expensive if the 2.. a 3 head fogger for hydro use is about 100$.. A 12V DC high pressure pump is 30$..I will run some test to see witch works better. I think the 12v pump is the ticket.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Here some pics of the fogger in action.. For some reason I cant upload with firefox and IE will only let me do 1 at a time?

This site is meant to work best with Chrome brotha. Might be why you're having issues. Let me know if the problem persists.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I fixed it.. When I used my IMG file to restore it changed some settings. Its fine now

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Be careful of the Chinese knock off's with LED's on them. Those are junk.. The sale those on ebay for 10$ or less for 1 head.. It will fail in a month.. The one I have is a quality fogger with 3 heads. Cost 85$.. The Transducer is 3x the size and is heavy.. You can see by the pics how cheap those LED version are.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

legit gg4 should be pass
Mmmmmaaaannnn anyone in washington who's legit actually sellin verified gg4? Paid twice, bopped on a fake one pssshhhh snake ass greedy little beezie and I got stood up in Oregon for one, drove all the way down there (which isn't that far) and got stood up wtf!!!! 3 hour drive to subway not crackin :( :( So I figured I'd try this any cross my fingers for good people! Anyone anyone?
Legit GG4 should be passed on not bought I heard. that might be the problem

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Man I went through two rounds of GG4 duds before I got the real deal. Legit GG4 is not as widely available as people make it seem! Especially in SoCal after the cup cuts got spread everywhere.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I just got some Sour D as well. I'm letting my cut veg for 60+ days. I have taken 2 cuts of if 1 is rooted they other soon.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I recently got the dub cut too, possibly from the same source @hammerhead cuz I got to try a nug of your glue. Phenomenal man, excellent work!

Top Bottom