Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
yo brother, its been a minute! This Gorilla Glue looks amazing! You know how I love me some sour dubs. I just got a cut of it that's a week into flower. Can't wait to chop her down! Hope all is well out there!
What up homie! Yup, def been a minute, i hope all is lovely with ya. Glad to hear youre getting back up and running again. Thanks for the compliment as well :). Hope to be snaggin up the Sour Dubs myself in the not too distant future and really looking forward to it. Cheers to ya bro!

M

O

Organicyumyum

What up homie! Yup, def been a minute, i hope all is lovely with ya. Glad to hear youre getting back up and running again. Thanks for the compliment as well :). Hope to be snaggin up the Sour Dubs myself in the not too distant future and really looking forward to it. Cheers to ya bro!

M

oh shit, you found it finally? I had to get rid of mine cause of that virus I told you about. I'm trying to find the cut again myself right now. Hopefully I can locate it. Let me know if you have any luck and I'll do the same.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Can I sit in the back of the bus with all the cool kids?

homebrew420

homebrew420

btw, the photo is not flashed.. I didn't need to considering she is being illuminated by 315w Philips Green power, while we converted the last of the HPS in that room. from 8k to 6600k and we will do better for sure. Great light.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom