Defender of Dank
Supporter

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Someone said they grabbed a pack of your Purple Frostbyte @hammerhead

Did I miss a drop?

T

tacoman78

Can anyone please tell me the average thc content of the gorilla glue #4? I am just curious. Thanks.

N

nightmarecreature

I went from 3 quarts to a 5 gallon pot. When this thing fills up the 5 gallon, I'll flip it. Its big enough to flip now, but I want a huge beastly Gorilla Glue!
This thing stinks, I still think it has sorta of a Fruit Loops cereal connection on the smell.

IMAG1057

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I went from 3 quarts to a 5 gallon pot. When this thing fills up the 5 gallon, I'll flip it. Its big enough to flip now, but I want a huge beastly Gorilla Glue!
This thing stinks, I still think it has sorta of a Fruit Loops cereal connection on the smell.

View attachment 469200
Maybe wet coco puffs or cinnamon toast crunch. But def. No fruit

tim johnson

tim johnson

Oh and Sence most only show close ups...here is a whole plant pic... Veg 6 weeks under a 600w...no co2 of any kind. 5 gal soil with promix hp...I took it down stairs to trim. (Floor was messy)

20141219 155222
zeke

zeke

Just smoked a nice nug of the GG#4 from a well known local breeder. meh. Not Meh. Its white and sexy and smells and tastes alright. thats as far as Ill go. So glad i didnt trade any good cuts for it now that its everywhere. thank you multiple flakes for not following through on trades. id be kicking myself for trading my old sensi star cut for this one. not hating still doing the s1s. just less excited about the actual flowers.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I grew the GG#4 outdoors and wasn't super impressed either. The nugs were dense and weighed a lot, but they were kind of small. The smell when growing turned from minty to garlicky on the cure. Funky herb for sure, but I have access to better genetics for sure. I have not grown her indoors, but outdoors there is better IMO. Still A grade dank for sure.

Top Bottom