Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StoneyK

StoneyK

I been talking to a lot of people that have the glue.. they say.. its not anything special in a sense that nothing compares to the glue.. they say its just like a lot of the other clones being hyped and hoarded.. they learned how to hype a strain to win a cannabis cup.. its not a hard task. just need the right PHENO.

You don't even know what your talking about.
Its like you tellin a pregnant woman what pregnancy feels like... you have no basis or knowledge to even intelligently debate the subject.
Gg4 is the pheno. There are no other pheno of gg#4.
#4 WAS the pheno.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Some new pics.. No one I know has ever said gg#4 was the best or some holly grail crap she is not and never has been. What she is, Some really over the top terpene profile good cannabis.. The Aroma's , Taste's ,Yield , Potency are all very good on poit for a clone only strain. . The Odor alone will mask most strains she is very strong in odor. you can not grow this without odor control. The taste is Unique a very special pheno , unlikely to be reproduced. My GG X HB has 2 of the 4 traits the gg has. Potency and Yield. The Aroma /smell is not as strong as the Mom
DSCN6778
DSCN6779

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

I like variety. I run 15 different strains currently. I do a few different strains each run. I never have a lot of the same strain, just a huge variety. It's way more challenging and stuff doesn't get dialed in correctly because each strain wants something different.

I have not smoked the GG#4 but it looks great. I'll run it in a few months to see. Nothing is the holy grail. Just like you can't eat your favorite food every single day. It would get old and tiring.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I like variety. I run 15 different strains currently. I do a few different strains each run. I never have a lot of the same strain, just a huge variety. It's way more challenging and stuff doesn't get dialed in correctly because each strain wants something different.

I have not smoked the GG#4 but it looks great. I'll run it in a few months to see. Nothing is the holy grail. Just like you can't eat your favorite food every single day. It would get old and tiring.
AMEN @nightmarecreature I like to do shit the same way, Lots O Variety :)
Motiv

215 User

215 User

The only way to fly fellas...

3 strains would get old by the end of the week LOL & variety is the key to satisfying all senses.
I too will see how the GG#4 is about in the next few weeks. Looking real proper hammerhead & hope your having
a Great Day!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I also like variety but I cant do that many. I do 5 most of the time. I do run some Mono crops sometimes to recoup some money. Right now I have

GG X HB
FPOG F2
Alien dojo's ix
The Heat ( WIFI X Clockwork)
OG GOJI
Cherry Pie S1
Bio-Chem

Plus all my keepers, GG#4,GG X HB, Burkle, OG Mango Haze and Headband

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

This is odd... I am not a fan of posting a bunch of pictures of all of my shit online too much or hyped bullshit either, but this post is just odd. It got really humorous when you said, "all of you little kids and cali and colorado dudes...". Those little kids and CA and CO people are gonna be reeeeeeal nice to you now lol. I almost shot milk out of my nose when you acted like having your fingertips or your cat in the pictures would get you identified and caught up lmfao. (Medusa, I think he is talking about you with those french tips lmfao) Which reminds me, all of you "little kids" that have your shoes in the pictures, whatchu gonna do when they come for you??? Bad shoes bad shoes... LMFAO. Sorry bro, I just couldn't stop laughing. Shhhh NSA will hear us giggling. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I got the point bro. I think I already stated that... maybe not. Just humorous is all. Your capital letters are a little bit scary. They blow my high... On the other hand, your entire posts other than that make my high hilariously entertaining. Thanks a million bro. I'm in the deep dirtE and I am usually growing and chucking like a fugging madman. Anywhere between 3-6 plants a year. I mean hundred... And we are talking outdo. Oh shit, I might want to stop divulging all of my secrets. I'm 4' 9", blue eyes, blonde hair. Niiice tits and a fat round firm ass. Go looking for that spooks lmfao. Good luck in whatever you do NES... Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Keep in mind that's your Opinion and its not shared by most. I'm around people know me. I have never hyped GG#4 no one I know has hyped her as well. When people make posts like that I can tell they have no clue what went on with the glue. GSC was the worst ever at hyping a strain that did not deliver IMO. The glue is much better and is what I say she is. I don't lie and I don't hype ever. I culled GSC a long time ago.. You can continue to post your hate im not going to bite.. I'm off to much hate in here..

PEACE

Last edited:
StoneyK

StoneyK

Lmao ya know its funny...
I keep hearing how hyoed gg4 is...
Ive read both threads in their entirety at icmag .
I atarted this one here so ive kept up.

If its so over hyped find me 5 posts where anyone who has it is being over the top.
Everyone seems to cling to one post from a smoker without an insane tolerance who said it gave him visiuals.
Now exclude that post.
Just because the people who get it mostly rave about how nice it is to grow and how they love the smoke doesnt make it hype.
No matter how fair you try to be there is always someone who has no idea what your talking about willing to argue.
So by definition the more people love a strain the more its hyped???
So if we come tell you its just not that great will it make you feel all warm an toasty?
Why not just save your opinion for when you actually have an informed one, try it first.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
That's as serious case of paranoia. someone that's never tried it and has an opinion on it. That's a troll move if I ever saw one. I'm here to help others if needed, Share my experiences with those that are interested, Show others what they can get for ea strain I grow, I give out cuts so people can grow here and not get ripped off at the dispensary.. Your version of hyping a strain is much different them mine. Everyone loves to see pics. I love to see strains I have yet to pop. The more info posted on the strain the better IMO. I know 100% of what is in GG#4, Dont have a clue what your referring to about the genetics not being known we know whats in her and how she was made. If anyone is doing a deserves to the cannabis community its you spreading false info, Putting words in other members mouth..why did you even post in here. Did you really think you would have been received well with the garbage your spewing .

GG#4 is not and never will be a grail cut or best of the best cannabis(There's no such thing). She is a very good step above top shelf cannabis.. Worthy of the clone only status she has. ..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Now lets not discount GSC too much. Everybody has a preference. There's a reason it's so famous and being used in many breeding projects. This GG4 looks real nice I'd like to smoke it.:cigar:

Reactions: Dlo

Latest posts

Top Bottom