Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
the cup's Venue has changed so those that are going should check the new date and place..

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
She is being passed very fast. in the last 2 years she is cost to cost and now in the UK. Im waiting to here back from the high times cup event planner to find out if the SF cup 2014 will be a open event(like LA was) meaning will it be OK to walk around with cuts out in the open. If I cant do that I will have to make other arrangement's to distribute the GG#4$ cuts if they wont let me bring them in.

elkhunter

elkhunter

apologize if this was covered, but here is the lineage from the guy that first posted GG4 at IC...elk..
Gg4

ftwendy

ftwendy

About to get super sticky in the mitten... requested six, received fifteen. :)
GG4allhome

GorillaHome

Dried sample is very heady, and very strong...got a bit of the 'caged tiger' jeebies, two hits was enough for my chica, and she's been all cookies for months... my guess is that it was an 8 week chop. Seems like she really packs the frost in those last 2 weeks. Can't wait to sample my own.
GG4sample

Last edited:
ftwendy

ftwendy

no she she pack on the frost continuously until done. She puts on a lot of weight in the last few weeks.

Your photos always look so much more frosty than this dry sample. I wonder what happened to this guy's batch... any thoughts? I assumed it was an early pick. Esp with the racy high

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Your photos always look so much more frosty than this dry sample. I wonder what happened to this guy's batch... any thoughts? I assumed it was an early pick. Esp with the racy high

Everyone's garden is different that effects everything. I grow all Organic in soil. My girls love what I feed them. These are just starting to put on weight. Still have some time to go but are shaping up nicely. I do think she does a bit better on the right side of my room. I use Gavita and E-P. the left side is E-P all in one the right side is Gavita remote ballast with a Agrotech Double Ended Hood hood on it.

DSCN7412
DSCN7413

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter

These guys must not know how to use that torch. You do not need that monster one there using lol. I have one of the small BLAZER torches that has a stand. iI's been working for over a year now. There is a black wheel on the nozzle that you have to turn to adjust the butane /o2 ratio to get a nice blue flame. I use mine everyday no issues with it.

beachtown77

beachtown77

So I am new to this site. I would like to say Hammerhead WOW brother! You have a green thumb! Do you share your organic recipe? I used to do organic 10 years ago but have been using Canna with coco for years with great success. I would definitely like to switch back and am looking for ideas as I am rusty. I know this is my first post on this site but I usually work 7days a week full time on my garden so don't have much time. But I really like what you guys are doing on here and want to become part of it. I would love to meet you Hammerhead at the cup in SF to grab one of those GG clones. Hopefully I can get there early! I am currently running super lemon haze, kosher kush, Tahoe og, gsc, chem dog, ghost train haze #1, and a few more. Also just popped some valley girl, race fuel, hellraiser og, and face off seeds from Archive seeds. Wish me luck!

Adam aka Beachtown

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Im still waiting to here back from the HT Cup event planner. If I cant bring the cuts in with me I wont be able to do what I wanted and will need to make other arrangement's. She told me they will know more after 4/20. It needs to be an Open event like it was in LA

Top Bottom