Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beaker

beaker

Hey HH Congrats on the IC cup.............yer flowers were ranked the highest on individual scores I believe, really impressive man.

Supposed to be getting the glue#4 in a couple of weeks, can't wait to try it.

B

T

Trip8

gg#4 is a clone only strain so what you have there are most likely s1 beans do the marijuana growing community a favor and change the name up once you find your pheno
tha't's what i thought but wasn't sure if standard seeds was/is part of sunset.i got them 2nd hand from a friend,i haven't met the sunset guys. good advice kushistein. if i get a keeper i will honest about the s1.however, i am no doubt one of many to get these and plenty of folks don't give a hoohah :greedy:...as we all know
thanks to all responses!

urban1026835

urban1026835

Can anyone from the GG fam chime in on how pheno variation and stability is looking in the S1's they have experimented with if any..

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Great thread Guys! Managed to keep the haters at bay. Super excited about to flip a glue gal!!! Ill have some pics to post soon.

@Trip8
2 reasons not to grow GG4 s1's...

1. The cut is everywhere!!

2. The cut itself is hermie prone. S1's, even if made correctly, are gonna be a nightmare. And it sounds like they were made by the guys who were dishonest about entering HH's flowers in the SF cup. I wouldn't put it past them to market some straight herm pollen beans. Good luck and be careful.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

GG4 5 days in. Careful guys, if she is healthy she goes into fucking beast mode. Next to ogs and gsc. Have some bigger ones and smaller to see which is best to run her own room

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Great thread Guys! Managed to keep the haters at bay. Super excited about to flip a glue gal!!! Ill have some pics to post soon.

@Trip8

2. The cut itself is hermie prone. S1's, even if made correctly, are gonna be a nightmare. And it sounds like they were made by the guys who were dishonest about entering HH's flowers in the SF cup. I wouldn't put it past them to market some straight herm pollen beans. Good luck and be careful.
I wouldn't put it past sunset limited either he'll fit right in the seed game. I can usually tell a shady mofo from a mile away and he set my spider sense off on first contact.

T

Trip8

@Trip8

Yeah I'm concerned about the herm issue. Thing is this cut is everywhere except my garden... Not in the right circles, not hell of connected up. I am however a heavy med user for back pain,insomnia etc. and I'm a passionate farmer with integrity so... I would gladly destroy these beans if I had a cut;).

T

Trip8

You guys are right though, these seeds are kinda small and kinda pale. Obviously rushed...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah I'm concerned about the herm issue. Thing is this cut is everywhere except my garden... Not in the right circles, not hell of connected up. I am however a heavy med user for back pain,insomnia etc. and I'm a passionate farmer with integrity so... I would gladly destroy these beans if I had a cut;).

We must be Twins! Suffering from same ailments, only reason i wanna try this strain. But like you said not hella connected, and not in the POPULAR circle. So gonna have to wait for swerve or somebody to to put these in bean form for us small farmer's.
Tmb
Respect

T

Trip8

You need a heavier indica if back pain is your issues this is definitely the wrong tree to bark up. Many more strains can knock ya sideways harder, this one is simply unique.
You're right Aladeen, at night after work I eat strong medibles. During the day though I find that OG's that are balanced head and body like a properly grown Skywalker or Chemdog 91 suit me very well.Thanks for the advice though:)

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I'm went through Chemo/Radiation, I broke my Back 3 places, Collar bone broke. GG#4 helped me get through the rough parts of the Chemo. She also control's my back pain. She works well for Nausea, Insomnia.

Having said that opinions on this strain can be very different. One person thinks she is a 10 while another thinks she is just Ave. Ea individual has to try ea strain for themselves to see it it helps them. For some she may not that's normal.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I should have said Opinions can very on all strains not just gg#4

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Hows the chemo going HH appetite wise?I read your comments about nausea I've lost a number of family members to cancer most of them pretty much lost their appetites not sure if its the chemo or what.

true grit

true grit

Got to sample some really nice shatter and nugs of GG this weekend at the CUp. Seems when you crop really changes the smell on the smoke. The earlier samples are chemmy like my Star, then seems the smell tapers off on samples that went longer. Definitely surprised me on that first chemmy whiff!

T

Trip8

Oh ya the Chemo is poison to the body. it kills the cancer cells along with the healthy cells.

Im done with Chemo and being radioactive lol. In remission now so going good for now ;)
Congratulations on your remission HH! My wife has an auto immune disease that attacks her kidneys. She recently has gone into remission after 3 years of hell.remission is a WONDERFUL thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom