Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juanjo

juanjo

I'm new here, and do not speak English use a translator, was eager to buy the gg # 4 but with time I guess occure

juanjo

juanjo

I have cut gsc forum, I was just interested in gg # 4 I have really wanted to try it

william76

william76

I have cut gsc forum, I was just interested in gg # 4 I have really wanted to try it
Surely there will be more soon?if not from hh seeds there will be s1,s from other seed co,s soon,it happened with cookies and many others before,but remember!if it's cali connect or bcbd I wouldn't expect the real,hope you find some,all the best,76

juanjo

juanjo

Thanks 76 mi gsc forum is a clone BCBD no seed or gg cc and hope to find someone with # 4 of reputation

215 User

215 User

GG#4 @ 34 days & slowly getting there....

GG4  32 days

GG#4 x High Octane O.G.bx @ 6 days

GG4 x HObx cu  6 days

GG4 x HO bx  6 days

OCEAN24

OCEAN24

I wa
I've only made a few hundred thousand seeds in my career lol, that's where my knowledge comes from on the subject. Ill give a free lesson in fem seeds though since I've been making them for about 14 years now. Selfing a cut and making s1s really are just to back up a cut in case u lose it and can't get it back. In no way is it the proper way to work out bad traits in a line because the more a line is selfed the more watered down it becomes. If u don't believe me please explain why the greenhouse seeds don't suck balls for the most part then because that's Arjans method of choice. Don't get me wrong though s1s can be great, it's just not as likey. Idk why but the accidents that self once or into another elite clone are the producer of a lot of clone only strains, but keep selfing those and tell me what u end up with. I've already done it ;) and on quite a few strains. But the only way to know is to do it. I just didn't want to have hh have the drama I got for releasing untested s1s because I still have ppl mad about it. I even put liability on the buyer too but I still got some bullshit for it. But ppl forget quick. But I see how welcome I am here for expressing my educated opinion. Adios

I wasn't trying to be hostile to you bro, I don't care who expresses what opinion, makes no difference to me what you think. You may have made s1s, what do you think then about places like UC Davis making successful strawberry strains through fem breeding? Or seedless watermelons? Or the countless fem hybrids that dominate commercial production?

No hate on my tongue. I like gg4, I'm growing out a few s1 phenos with awesome success thus far, haven't found any intersex traits personally but I know to expect them anyways. I think you should look into real Ag breeding projects and the commercial usage of selfing.. If it didn't work it wouldn't dominate how it does. Selfing plants does the opposite of "water the genes down" - quite the contrary selfing is a beautiful opportunity to make positive genetic traits more prepotent..

Top Bottom