• Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

DSCN4518
DSCN4517
DSCN4516

covertchem

covertchem

Great tric production and heavy tops... how many days you taken her.. I run 65 days..

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Anyone know where i might be able to find a cut in San Diego? I dont wanna pop seeds, rather find the clone only. searching through seeds is not a path i wanna take.

CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

Anyone know where i might be able to find a cut in San Diego? I dont wanna pop seeds, rather find the clone only. searching through seeds is not a path i wanna take.
I wish you luck but I see a drive to LA in your future. I know one dispensary I might trust but description looks like they are popping seeds and not proven elites

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I wish you luck but I see a drive to LA in your future. I know one dispensary I might trust but description looks like they are popping seeds and not proven elites

already made that trip, to PO Genetics, but i'm skeptical. I'm always skeptical when it comes to dispensaries, nurseries, and such. i've donated to a dispensary once, and i gave them some green crack, and right then and there he renamed it to something else. not my problem, cuz i got my donation, but i was just in awe. i was thinking to myself, seriously? and i know a lot of people who do that, even people on the street. give them one thing, next thing they call it something else. I gave a guy a really old OG strain. and next thing he's calling it skywalker. i took that as an insult, and people are now thinking this skywalker is now a bomb OG. cuz he didnt like calling it old school og. cuz his clients think that becuz it's old, it's not that great.

i know the clients who smoke dont really read up and see what the lineage of their bud is from or whats what like how the growers and farmers do, but i mean. if they were that much more educated..... kinda sad really. but what can u do?

Top Bottom