• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

She's arrived!

GG#4 x Sour Bubble
GG4 x SB female   2 17

Thanks to @thunderfudge for providing the real deal clone!

H

happy b

Just got some cuts of hammerheads s1 gg4 . two different phenos . I'm told one a Chemdog's Sister leaner and one sour dub leaner . really chuffed to have these cuts as straight gg4 s1 (not crossed)are almost impossible to get.

Danked

Danked

I just got a cut of GG#4 from a good buddy here in MI... I've been able to try it quite a few times from quite a few growers around the area, but never got to grow it out myself. So I'm looking forward to this run. Also have a Silver Kush (reserva priv) going too. Everything is looking perfect with the Silver.. but the GG4 is kind of a slow starter. Granted it is kinda cold in the area I have it right now... around 69-70*F with lights on. I'm wondering if that's causing it to be such a slow starter. Anyone else had issues with it getting going? Purple-ish stem is the only def. I see really... other than that it's just puttzin'...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Does anyone know where to get seeds for the authentic strain (I refer to a legitimate seed bank only of course)? My local shop will order for me, but he doesn't know what seed bank carries Gorilla Glue #4. I'd love to get a hold of a few seeds of this strain.

There are no seeds of GG#4. She is clone only.. You might be able to find some GG#4 S1 seeds. There are a few crosses made but not many are available to buy..
I know Red eye has his Crazy Glue(GG#4 x The White)
Tony Green was the 1st to make Gorilla Bubble( GG#4 x Sour Bubble) . He is the only person I know that made (GG#4 x SB) He sent seeds out to a few people don't know them all. Some of the keepers found are being passed amongst friends only..

I made a few (GG#4 x Querkle) (OGM x GG#4)(GG#4 S1) In the process of Rev another Glue. I need more pollen to Play with. Want to make some (Sour Dubb x GG#4) more S1.

GLUE
DSCN4649
DSCN4648

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Seeds "Are" available if you "Know"... The "Unknown Prophet" ;) The man is well known in Los Angeles & Bay Area and spreading the word Lol. :) for A bit now... S-1's created from parent picked from 100's and he is by all means A Top Shelf Breeder to say the least... Many people will second that claim :cool:
Check him out on Instagram, Catch him if you can! I grabbed 2 packs of 12 seeds, can't wait for the "Fire"

924971 1440074139571549 615635567 n

IMAG0341

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Dont understand what you mean by S-1's created from parent picked from 100's? GG#4 is clone only there is nothing to pick from. S1 are made from the clone that's 1 plant(GG#4 x GG#4r)..Maybe I'm just not understanding what you mean. UP is a great guy you cant go wrong with his seeds for sure.

Reaper

Reaper

Went back to copy / paste the Unknown Prophets description of the seed photo's of 100's of packets on Instagram like the ones in my pic of the description he had posted when I decided to pick up the seeds but apparently his postings have been changed or "Updated" because the same pics are not there now...

According to Unknown Prophet, He selfed A legit GG4 clone some time ago, after going through A shit load of plants and many phenotypes he picked what he described as A superior cut to the "Original Clone Only GG4" that He still has by the way... and selfed that plant for his S1's. Plant number 400 something is what he said if I remember correctly. Also stated and posted photo's of extract (wax) from said plant that was pink like Cherry Chap Stick believe it or not...

I'm sure it's easy enough for those that do the big Canna Fests (He shows up @ most West Coast events) to hit him up personally to verify what I remember from the posting or maybe even Instagram the guy?

I don't have an Instagram account or am really into the social media thing but it shouldn't be to hard for somebody out of all members here to validate ;)

Edit: Question to Unknown Prophet...

Have you created any new strains yet?
I wouldn't say that exactly, although I have done a few personal projects—Alpine Animal which is Animal Cookies crossed to a reversed Tahoe OG cut, LouieAnderson (Louie the 13th OG crossed to a reversed Unknown Cookies cut, with a heavy OG dominance), Bilzerian OG (same make up as LouieA, different pheno), and I helped to get out but didn’t create Baylien (Animal x Alien Fire OG). Accidental breeding credit goes to Yes4Prop215 on that one. I also reversed Gorilla Glue #4, and have seen some amazing plants come from the S1s.
Besides that though, things are just now about to get really fun. My good friend Obsoul33t has taken me up on the offer to work with him and his amazing wares. So I'm very excited about that and the world should be too—kidding, but not really. I also recently talked to and hope to continue to actually work with my homie OGRaskal. And that's not to mention some of my homies that aren't as well known, but have some fantastic things going. Basically good things are coming and I expect to have quite a few new hybrids happening very soon.

Question... Are the S1's from the original GG4 or from Unknown Prophets selected plant from the original GG4 S1's???

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
That doesn't make any sense.. There is only 1 Phenotype of GG#4.. I would have to think that's a typo. My cut is the same as UP cut. There is no difference. Selfing is (GG#4 x GG#4r)..If the seeds are made from another s1 it would make them an s2.If he looked though a bunch of s1 then selfed that it would make it a s2.

My s1 are where made from the Original clone I got 3 years ago. There where 12 people that got the clone. We all sent them out to the thousands that have her now.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

That doesn't make any sense.. There is only 1 Phenotype of GG#4.. I would have to think that's a typo. My cut is the same as UP cut. There is no difference. Selfing is (GG#4 x GG#4r)..If the seeds are made from another s1 it would make them an s2.If he looked though a bunch of s1 then selfed that it would make it a s2.

My s1 are where made from the Original clone I got 3 years ago. There where 12 people that got the clone. We all sent them out to the thousands that have her now.

I'm doing my best to answer your question. I posted the link to what Unknown Prophet said to someone in an interview... You think that he couldn't have A Legit GG4 Clone? Isn't in the loop or know the difference between S1 / S2? Did you check out the interview?

He says he has created S1's. If "He" has done it with the "Original GG4 Clone" from the "Clone Only GG4" they are by your definition S1's.

He has also stated that Killer Phenos have come from the said S1's and most definitely stated that he posses A "Version" of GG4 plant from said S1's he created that he has grown literally 100's of... that is by his statement "Far Superior to the Original GG4 Cut" hence the last sentence in post #949

If you pick A true representation of GG4 from S1's that you feel is superior to the original clone only plant and self that it's technically an S2....??? You would have to take that up with the man that made them because I can't speak for him, I can just point you in the right direction. I wasn't there, I just bought what "He" said were S1's, from the place he said to go to, the day after he said to go there, and they were there like he said... and I posted a pic... :D

Here's another from his Instagram page

10727313 366195623558343 1752597609 n

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I understand what your saying. Yes UP has a legit GG#4.. All I'm saying is you cant make s1 into s1's. If he selfed his better pheno from the s1 they will be s2.....Any GG#4 that is selfed will be an s1. Ea time you self the progeny they increase s2, s3, s4...

There are some very nice plants coming out of the s1 line.. This is 1 of mine in flower now.

DSCN4838
DSCN4837

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Very Nice! All I hear is Good Things about legit GG4 and figured my odds were way better from UP's S1's here in So Cal @ one of his select locations than all the damn clone whores peddling their cuts that they do nothing more than attaching A name to... Really sad and seeds coming through Los Angeles customs are getting seized left and right coming from UK and Canada and the like & it takes A grip of leg work to find legit cuts on A regular basis but I think I have A few people I can rely on now...

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

A superior gg#4 cut? I wonder in which ways? The only thing I would ask of it would be shorter internodal spacing. So the legit cut of gg#4 is being called the "Up" cut? Does that name have anything to do with where it came from?

Top Bottom