Got Connected, full grow....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purekushkills

lookin good! Keep em green...I'll be watching. Seems to me that all the grows of ROG i've seen have major variants in phenotype. Let us know how they stink, and if they smell at all like og...

-PKK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay...ill keep you guys posted on them.....they both smell different at this point. one kinda smells like the SFV i ran the other smells almost nasty funky, like dirty feet or something fuckin funky thats for sure....the funk smelling one is the taller one with fatter leaves, and the sfv lemon pledgey one smell is off the shorter one on the right pic

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup SMF! Both of your Raskal's OG look perfect! Great job as always brah... :cool

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay...ill keep you guys posted on them.....they both smell different at this point. one kinda smells like the SFV i ran the other smells almost nasty funky, like dirty feet or something fuckin funky thats for sure....the funk smelling one is the taller one with fatter leaves, and the sfv lemon pledgey one smell is off the shorter one on the right pic

Yumm..ummm.. that taller sounds interesting..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay.....lol....im laughing cuz of my results.....outta the 3 Raskal og i popped 2 are females. outta the 4 deadhead i popped all were males. got a killer stud thats for sure 91 dom cuz it looks nothing like the sfv, its putting out fatty 9+ leafers. so looks like my deadhead will have to get re ran to find that female im looking for :) ....on the other hand my raskal ratio was good and i have differnent phenos to fuck with.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is my killer looking 91 dom male.....might have to pimp this sukka out a bit LOL....massive leafs on him thats for sure!:pimp:

DSCN0774
DSCN0775
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
he looks wicked bro, might have to chuck some ladies with that dude

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
here is my killer looking 91 dom male.....might have to pimp this sukka out a bit LOL....massive leafs on him thats for sure!:pimp:
Exciting news SMF! Looks like that male is gonna pimp your other ladies soon...:character0111: The courting phase is gonna be lovely...

H

haze89

Lookin illllll man! Subscribed for sure. That 91' pheno looks like it'll be a real killer.

EDIT: Just re-read the thread and see it was a male. You doin' any pollen chucking with that dude? Still sounds killer. I've wanted the deadhead for a while now.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol, yeah im gonna grab the pollen and save it from that 91 dom male...think im gonna pop off the rest of my deadhead after i pheno hunt all my OGR gear i got running right now. for the time being as far as CC gear goes, i have 2 nice looking Raskal Females to figure out witch if any are gonna be the keeper. :)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
great looking plants

your grow skills are showing, nice work. i like how you took the 4 seeds turning out male, very cool.

mal

W

washyskins

damn flex genetics look great nice beans got my white bubbas on the way and got my silver chems in in like 7 days great doing biz with these guys on the farm super fast like you said and your sprouts look great!:flower

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
your grow skills are showing, nice work. i like how you took the 4 seeds turning out male, very cool.

yeah you gotta keep it like that, cant get make cuz you didnt get any ladies....there are times all i get is ladies and no male to pimp out when im looking for one. you know how that goes....haha

mal

damn flex genetics look great nice beans got my white bubbas on the way and got my silver chems in in like 7 days great doing biz with these guys on the farm super fast like you said and your sprouts look great!:flower

damn, sounds like your starting to collect man....you do get your orders pretty quick with the farm, its nice. thanks for stoppin by and showin love bro

M

MASSES 420KING

you are 100% correct winta......i have something to prove to myself with these gems. if anyones seen any of my pics iv posted around the farm u know im at least a decent grower (imo LOL)....so i hope to do these the justice they deserve!! nothing trying to sound all cocky like our boy "special ed" .....i guess im just super stoked for my first cali connection grow, till now its been all seed banks and original cutts for me.....

dawg im subscribed to a few of your grows and i gotta say with no hesitation you are alot better then a decent grower in my opinion your a top notch farmer cant wait to see what your gonna pull on this grow chair pulled and thread subscribed all the good karma and luck to you and your garden skunk buddy:passingjoint:

S

slimjoint

if you get a nice strong female from you Chemdog D s1 yu should let that 91 male have his sexy time with a nice Chemdog D female.

i bet the resulting seeds would probably reeeek.

nice male though looks like a keeper.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
if you get a nice strong female from you Chemdog D s1 yu should let that 91 male have his sexy time with a nice Chemdog D female.

i bet the resulting seeds would probably reeeek.

nice male though looks like a keeper.

that sounds like a good idea....did a similar project to that about a year ago but with a 91 male from elite (people say its not real 91)

S

slimjoint

that sounds like a good idea....did a similar project to that about a year ago but with a 91 male from elite (people say its not real 91)

if you still have pollen or beans from that?
i say you should pop them see if you get similarities from the phenos just for the hell of it.

Top Bottom