Got Connected, full grow....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah im gonna be doing a run of all the crosses i made one my next run maybe. had a lot of tight shit turn out super last time i popped a bunch of my shit....thats a good idea bro

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update on the raskal OG. here are pics of both the females i got. def both different smells...
Here is Plant 1.....

DSCN0926
DSCN0927
DSCN0929
DSCN0928
DSCN0925
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent skillz brah! Those Raskal's OG look sweet... :mmm

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

2nd that, gotta edit pics/upload, but i'm about a week or so behind ya from the looks of things, i'd guesstimate uh 4th week of flower, in any case, can't wait for the buffet session, Peace Shiva

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
They are not much over 2 weeks. Maybe day 16 tops. Still a long ways till the big chop

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all i can say about the ROG is that they HELLA reek! one pheno looks to be a yielder but they both look to be seriously frosty and keep getting more frosty as the days go by. im gonna take some pics and post them tomorrow cuz its been about a week since i posted pics the last time. progress is looking good though :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok.......while this is going on im gonna run some things that have been burng a hole through my fridge. last night i pop the rest of my deadhead and the rest of the cali club og from elite. had bad luck with both so im gonna squash this beef. lol......also popped 2 beans of my version of sour chem.... im chem hunting right now :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds super dope garden.....cant wait to see your pics homie :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
did realize i posted these last night in the wrong thread lol.....there is my ROG #1....shes super lemon pledge and a lil more on the lengthy side but has very hard tight forming budz...shes the SFV dom most def

DSCN0993
DSCN0991
DSCN0995
DSCN0994
DSCN0992
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
...and here is my ROG #2 that is way shorter and smells more of sweet OG kush. also pretty dense for week 3 and putting out some serious resin early. im hoping that this one is the fire dom pheno...

DSCN0987
DSCN0984
DSCN0985
DSCN0988
DSCN0989
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

lookin good bro, jus was chattin wit HDK, this is gonna be one heck of a show and tell come may, can't wait for the med buffet, hahaha, Peace Shiva

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
fire pheno?!?!

here are some more pics of what im pretty sure is almost a pure fire pheno, or pretty darn close anyways....here she is @ day 27

DSCN1025
DSCN1026
DSCN1027
DSCN1028
DSCN1030
DSCN1031
DSCN1033
DSCN1035
JH420

JH420

Great pics skunk...I'm just tryin to get mine germinated right now (wish me luck lol)...super stoked to see these pics!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer bud shots buddy! And to think this is just the halfway point... :thinking

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be looking for that one right there. The fire pheno. I'm way behind but runnin a bunch through so we'll see I can find one that has the "it" factor. Looking good as always.......

fred

Top Bottom