Aligee

6'whitefire 49 days>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Picture_098.jpg

Picture_092.jpg

Picture_091.jpg

Picture_090.jpg

true grit

true grit

Yes sir...that white bubba looks insane!!! How long you take that one?

Aligee

Aligee

probably another week or so there flushing right now !!! shes dank as hell dense hard nugs
gave em some blackstrap mollasses last night!!! there all on there home stretch !!!!

B

bdakind

Very Impressive, Why are you moving to UC or MPB? Looks like you have a dialed system.

Aligee

Aligee

First off welcome to The Farm!!! I've been diggin' this UC system since I seen it in my local hydro shop always down to support a hometown creation that shows def results homie !!! MPB cause that ish is bangin' out treez !!! my style... coco is the bizness tho all around stellar results very consistent !!!

C

ClearWater

Lookin good man, youre gonna have a nice harvest Im ejalous of the White Bubba

Aligee

Aligee

almost that time to chop these girls>>>another week of flushing then most is coming down besides a few that will go another week getting all clones ready to fill this room asap as i dont want to skip a beat ... then time to get started on room two which will be some work but fun as im bored as hell these days !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Welcome back big homie Ograskal i was getting ready to make that trek to socal to grab some your gear when they drop ...hope you decide to drop some fresh beans here at the Farm glad i stayed !!! props Logic thx bro!!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking good Bro!! Have you done a a smoke report on the Wifi yet?

Aligee

Aligee

no ive been lagging bro my bad its long overdue tho i will after this run ive got going !!!

G

grenbone

Such nice nuggetry. Im drooling over your pics right now... very sick grows Aligee!

Would love to sample some of your buds.

T

TheIronLung317

Damn i just got started on my garden. I really want to get my newbie hands on some white fire from OGR! Cant wait. Nice thread btw!

Aligee

Aligee

... getting ready to fire her up !!!=)

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-84.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

.. pic aint the best ill get better ones a lil later clones are goin in the baskets w/ rocks tonight then gonna hand feed them in a flood table till roots push out the baskets disinfecting now with physan dub ... this room has 6k in tubes mix spectrum ushio lamps .... to be cont.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Are Those Stump Holes?

Looks like you are tree ready. Hope your first crop goes like clockwork

mal

Aligee

Aligee

ya after having to tear down my six shooter UC im ready no coco ,no RE straight sterile route for sure >>> DM zone all the way no beniez in these buckets thats for sure getting ready to fire that one back up too ... cant hold me down know what i mean !!! =) >>> ali<>gee !!!

Aligee

Aligee

WiFi #1 getting ready to do her thang !!!

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-85.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's about time Doggie.. U been super lagging.. Juss kidding I no u been bizzy.. I can't wait 2 watch this grow...:bongsmi: Have a great new years Dog!!!

Top Bottom