Got Dank ?

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

10g coco eh? Sounds like fun... what kinda nutes? Thinkin bout keepin the organic nutes and tryin some coco out...

Can't wait for pics bro

Aligee

Aligee

yesir 10 gal bags of coco times 23 bro!!! black gold to be exact hand watered conneseur with a wand and pump !!! whitefire whiteurkle purplegum whitebubba just a lil something look in my gallery there's two fresh pics there !!! will upload after this lil league game !!!
good looking out bro peace !!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a bunch of killer phenos to be found in the white bubba and any ogr beans lol good luck Aligee

Aligee

Aligee

Picture_0832.jpg
:sun

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovely vert homie!!! I love it its well packed ahah

Aligee

Aligee

W'sup Fellow Farmers Happy Fourth of July weekend !!!
well well the Dank is a growing 6 foot whitefire beast not to mention whiteurkle doing her thing chugging along eating up all that Advanced nutes I throw at her let's see so far connie , big bud , bud candy... and overdrive starts this weekend ...getting ready to hit the spigaty !!! taking the nikon for some flickas !!!LOL and update in tha morning ...

true grit

true grit

Yeahhhh....killin it bro. How you like them Connie nutes? I'm looking at the 3 pt GMB plus candy and hammerhead/moab combo. You run RO? Still need any cal for the OGs?

Z

zappafan99

The genes and the grow are top shelf and its nice knowing that medicine is getting to patients. Your skills and the effort you put in are obvious. Really impressive how you changed your grow like that without a single hitch(from this side! haha). Thanks for sharing and good luck on the trees.

Aligee

Aligee

Thx True Grit !!! no RO so no specific dose cal/mag bro (just what's in the nutes)I love the nutes ...nothing like having your ph on the money almost 100% of the time ...there drinking a few gallons a day right now just doing there thang !!!all these cuts of mine have been run once before so I know which are the keepers !!!whitefire is just amazing I think I have five trees of wifi in there huge I mean huge I snapped two pics last nite then camera cell died so I didn't get all the pics I wanted !!! Good looking out !!! Happy 4th!!!

Aligee

Aligee

The genes and the grow are top shelf and its nice knowing that medicine is getting to patients. Your skills and the effort you put in are obvious. Really impressive how you changed your grow like that without a single hitch(from this side! haha). Thanks for sharing and good luck on the trees.

No doubt !!! Thx for the words ...just doing what I love ...aligee live eats and s#?!$ cannabis and let me tell you it's contagious !!! thx bro !!!

true grit

true grit

Killer....so are the Connie nutes as hot as they are saying? I hear the plants eat it up since its so super chelated....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt !!! Thx for the words ...just doing what I love ...aligee live eats and s#?!$ cannabis and let me tell you it's contagious !!! thx bro !!!

ahah yeah to that!!! :hi

Aligee

Aligee

Killer....so are the Connie nutes as hot as they are saying? I hear the plants eat it up since its so super chelated....

I would say Yes!!! there worth the $ small investment with high quality flowers at harvest at the least it's what they say it is bro !!!plants are happy frosty buds stank too like crazy !!! these cuts are spread to many a peeps here !!! nothing but stellar results and happy campers round deez woods!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Well Aligee I guess I owe you a bit of an apology. You do have some good threads with some dank in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom