got diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia yesterday...need topical

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I have been having these super dooper painful spells....like taking me to my knees from the pain in my face and head.

Wiki calls it the suicide disease, one of the most painful known to man.

Its a nerve on my temple that goes across the forehead and down the jaw.

I need a recipie to get some canna into the temple .....into that fucking goddam nerve. I neeed it to be quick and I dont give a fuck about organic...although it would be nice. A cream that will get INTO MY SKIN/NERVE FAST!!

DMSO and BHO?......I dont have a clue what to whip up. My homie had a coconut oil infusion that rocked...but I cant find him. We split ways...

Please help me brothers. This shit is killing me.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hip,i have arthritis in my joints and pinched nerves due to disc bulges,ive tried a bunch of different topicals with not much luck.It seems the fastest releif for me comes from smoking it,takes too long to enter your system topically.If you knew in advance and you could put it on it might work but as you know neural pain just comes on without much warning.I DO NOT like taking pills,even aspirin, but i will eat anything i can get my hands on when the nerves in my back act up,double oxys with a shot of bourbon and a fat joint i dont care just make it go away!
Kolah has a linament he makes with everclear that seems like it would absorb into the skin fast,been meaning to try something like that.
Hang in there buddy,FW

dirk d

dirk d

what about some RSO? also one of my patients makes a killer tincture that helps alleviate a lot of pain. Would think these should do something to help you.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Hip,i have arthritis in my joints and pinched nerves due to disc bulges,ive tried a bunch of different topicals with not much luck.It seems the fastest releif for me comes from smoking it,takes too long to enter your system topically.If you knew in advance and you could put it on it might work but as you know neural pain just comes on without much warning.I DO NOT like taking pills,even aspirin, but i will eat anything i can get my hands on when the nerves in my back act up,double oxys with a shot of bourbon and a fat joint i dont care just make it go away!
Kolah has a linament he makes with everclear that seems like it would absorb into the skin fast,been meaning to try something like that.
Hang in there buddy,FW

Bro...I would shoot myself without painks. Really.

what about some RSO? also one of my patients makes a killer tincture that helps alleviate a lot of pain. Would think these should do something to help you.

What is RSO?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

do you know how to infuse bho into other oils?
my preference is coconut oil, warm on a hotplate in a saucer 1:1 ratio for 20 or 30 minutes stirring occasionally. you want medium heat preferably between 180-200 degrees. I don't see why you couldn't mix a little of that with a drop of everclear and use as a topical all day long...

you can also use the reclaim from your oil pieces, heat them slowwwww with a torch and drip all the oil into a pan, freeze it, scrape it and put it in a bottle of either grapeseed or avocado oil. I do 7 grams per 250 ml of oil, dosage rate is only about 1/4-1/2 a teaspoon. It works exceptionally well, some of the best edibles i've had were claim edibles.

K

kolah

Sorry, I missed this post, Hip.

I do not like "playing doctor" but I do have quite a bit of experience on the topic.

I have no experience with using a hash oil liniment but I strongly think it could be highly advantageous.

When I got migraines it often appeared much like TGN. The facial pain was intense and always patterned the left side of my face and followed the trigeminal nerve branches. It's labeled as the "Suicide Disease" for good reason. When it struck (maybe 3-4 times per year) I found no relief other than trips to the ER for IM shots of Morphine. After about 3 years, it resolved on it's own without taking any of the MD's pharma drugs recommendations so don't let anyone brainwash you that it is incurable.. The drug Fentanyl did help somewhat but is quite possibly one of the strongest opiates on the market. I am no fan of pharma drugs but they do have their place especially in situations like this.

I got some relief by icing my face...trying to chill the tissues and the nerves so they stop sending pain signals while also reducing the inflammation. Bags of frozen peas or corn are cheap and work great for ice-packs and will conform to your face contour quite nicely. I would hold the bag on my face firmly until it started to burn then remove it for a second or two and place it back on. The goal is to get it as cold as possible but not damaging the skin with ice-burns. (you could wrap the bad with a paper towel or towel but this cuts down on the penetration) Once you find you tolerance level for the cold it will definitely numb you face quite nicely and although it won't knock out all the pain it will diminish some pain and make it more bearable.

Monitor your dietary intake and see if anything is provoking your conditions. Almost all food and drinks at the commercial levels are toxic (Aspartame, MSG, nitrites, etc etc...AND caffeine too). Good clean water always helps flush things out and I know folks giggle and cringe but Dr Max Gerson's coffee enemas work wonders for detoxing and eliminating pain. I highly recommend a juice detox program and some form of bowel cleansing. PM me if you have questions. BTW, if you are popping oxys and other opiates they are going to make your shit turn to cement and they'll plug your asshole shut....therefore the enemas will be a huge benefit. (but don't do the enemas without PMing me first)

I make an MMJ extract and it's quite simple to whip up. Get a mason jar, some good trim or bud and a bottle of Everclear (190 proof alcohol). Some states don't carry it because it's so volatile. You can substitute something else high in proof like 151 Rum but the higher the proof the better the extraction process will be.

Fill a quart mason jar 2/3's full of bud/trim and pour in your booze leaving about a 1 inch gap from the top. Screw on the lid, shake it up and store it in a cool dark place (cupboard). Twice a day shake it gently and do this for 7 days. Once done, you then strain it off running it through cheesecloth draped over a funnel and fill your bottles. I like to put the extract in small brown colored one ounce dropper bottles which can be purchased online for cheap. When I make it I sing songs and say prayers. If you are into that kind of stuff, go for it.

The extract is highly flammable so be careful. You can use it as a liniment and apply it to your face. You can leave the towel resting on your face and let it soak into you skin. You can also rinse you oral cavity with it as well, much like a mouthwash. Concentrate on getting the extract onto the sides and roof of your mouth. A swishing gargling action works well. You may also use it bilingual (a few drops under the tongue) but you will have to figure out the potency and adjust it to a dosage that works best for you. For TNG, I recommend making it as strong as possible and if you find it too much you can also water down the strength.

I could go on and on but I'll keep this short. Remember, although it's good to address the symptoms (and get some much needed relief) it's much more important to find the cause and fix the problem. As always diet, rest and exercise are key. And remember your body has the genetic blueprints to heal itself (no matter what the disease!)....just give it what it needs and take away the crap it doesn't need. And avoid doctors and people who want to fill your head with negativity. Good Luck! :)

K

kolah

Hopefully, your MD's did their job and ruled out the bad stuff like possible tumor/s encroaching on cranial nerves, etc. Lots of other diseases can mimic TGN as well, MS being one of them.

They should have done an extensive blood work-up, urinalysis and an MRI and/or a PET scan of your coconut. ;)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

X2 for what kolah says about ice hip,my chiro got me on using ice packs long ago for nerve problems and heat for muscular.

dirk d

dirk d

Bro...I would shoot myself without painks. Really.

What is RSO?
Rick Simpson Oil. Do some research on it.

But Kolah really hit it on the head my friend. We tend to forget that we need to address the core reason. Diet is most likely the culprit. Remember that the USA has some of the wost food(s) and drink(s) in the World, if not the worst. Most of our food has almost no nutritional value and just take a second to think about this.. Would we as growers give our plants food at a ph of between 3-4?? yet that is exactly what the ph of most soda's are. roughly 50% of Americans who die, die from Heart Disease or Cancer, all because of our diet imo. good luck to you.

K

kolah

On ice. Yes, once you find your threshold and avoid freezer-burning your skin (lol) it will completely numb the tissue and nerves. Once it's numb, you want to keep it at that level by occasionally patting the area with the ice pack for a few seconds and then removing it.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Thanks for the kind words. I am filtering thru a ton of info as I try and research this out to see what I have.
Man...I wish it was diet. I grow 25%ish of what I eat and read the label on everything. I spend the dumb money in health food stores. I use holistic remedies whenever possible. (put cayenne pepper in my neti a month ago when I thought it was sinus infection, you wanna talk hardcore?...lol..whew)
Another member messaged me green tiger balm. The ice sounds awesome..I need to find out if I numb this nerve will it numb all the branches?...the main nerve is in my temple, but it branches to my sinuses and teeth...hence the mind boggling pain.

I thought of the RSO treatment when I was reading the other night ....thanks for the reminder. I dont even know how it is applied. I will research that one for sure.That could be the jam.

Thanks for trying to help me.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Thanks for the kind words. I am filtering thru a ton of info as I try and research this out to see what I have.
Man...I wish it was diet. I grow 25%ish of what I eat and read the label on everything. I spend the dumb money in health food stores. I use holistic remedies whenever possible. (put cayenne pepper in my neti a month ago when I thought it was sinus infection, you wanna talk hardcore?...lol..whew)
Another member messaged me green tiger balm. The ice sounds awesome..I need to find out if I numb this nerve will it numb all the branches?...the main nerve is in my temple, but it branches to my sinuses and teeth...hence the mind boggling pain.

I thought of the RSO treatment when I was reading the other night ....thanks for the reminder. I dont even know how it is applied. I will research that one for sure.That could be the jam.

Thanks for trying to help me.

You can just rub it on. Its topical. Food grade glycerin is my favorite.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I Hope you find some relief Hip.
Stay Tough

You can just rub it on. Its topical. Food grade glycerin is my favorite.

I want to make a topical for my wife..But dont want it to be really greasy
I Make dry ice hash, then warm and fuse it to olive oil to make capsules to eat.
(gonna switch to cocconut oil)
But that stuff would be a mess on your skin.:confused:

Thinking glycerin would be better...

How do I go about infusing the hash power or Simpson oil with the glycerin?

Anyone have a "how to" for making skin cream?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I am making this today...I will report on how it does me.

If they have the glycerin at the health food store I am gonna try it also.

Here is how Rick Simpson makes oil....never heard of using naptha. Curious if that produces oil with a more diverse spread of cannibanoids?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Sorry, I missed this post, Hip.

I do not like "playing doctor" but I do have quite a bit of experience on the topic.

I have no experience with using a hash oil liniment but I strongly think it could be highly advantageous.

When I got migraines it often appeared much like TGN. The facial pain was intense and always patterned the left side of my face and followed the trigeminal nerve branches. It's labeled as the "Suicide Disease" for good reason. When it struck (maybe 3-4 times per year) I found no relief other than trips to the ER for IM shots of Morphine. After about 3 years, it resolved on it's own without taking any of the MD's pharma drugs recommendations so don't let anyone brainwash you that it is incurable.. The drug Fentanyl did help somewhat but is quite possibly one of the strongest opiates on the market. I am no fan of pharma drugs but they do have their place especially in situations like this.

I got some relief by icing my face...trying to chill the tissues and the nerves so they stop sending pain signals while also reducing the inflammation. Bags of frozen peas or corn are cheap and work great for ice-packs and will conform to your face contour quite nicely. I would hold the bag on my face firmly until it started to burn then remove it for a second or two and place it back on. The goal is to get it as cold as possible but not damaging the skin with ice-burns. (you could wrap the bad with a paper towel or towel but this cuts down on the penetration) Once you find you tolerance level for the cold it will definitely numb you face quite nicely and although it won't knock out all the pain it will diminish some pain and make it more bearable.

Monitor your dietary intake and see if anything is provoking your conditions. Almost all food and drinks at the commercial levels are toxic (Aspartame, MSG, nitrites, etc etc...AND caffeine too). Good clean water always helps flush things out and I know folks giggle and cringe but Dr Max Gerson's coffee enemas work wonders for detoxing and eliminating pain. I highly recommend a juice detox program and some form of bowel cleansing. PM me if you have questions. BTW, if you are popping oxys and other opiates they are going to make your shit turn to cement and they'll plug your asshole shut....therefore the enemas will be a huge benefit. (but don't do the enemas without PMing me first)

I make an MMJ extract and it's quite simple to whip up. Get a mason jar, some good trim or bud and a bottle of Everclear (190 proof alcohol). Some states don't carry it because it's so volatile. You can substitute something else high in proof like 151 Rum but the higher the proof the better the extraction process will be.

Fill a quart mason jar 2/3's full of bud/trim and pour in your booze leaving about a 1 inch gap from the top. Screw on the lid, shake it up and store it in a cool dark place (cupboard). Twice a day shake it gently and do this for 7 days. Once done, you then strain it off running it through cheesecloth draped over a funnel and fill your bottles. I like to put the extract in small brown colored one ounce dropper bottles which can be purchased online for cheap. When I make it I sing songs and say prayers. If you are into that kind of stuff, go for it.

The extract is highly flammable so be careful. You can use it as a liniment and apply it to your face. You can leave the towel resting on your face and let it soak into you skin. You can also rinse you oral cavity with it as well, much like a mouthwash. Concentrate on getting the extract onto the sides and roof of your mouth. A swishing gargling action works well. You may also use it bilingual (a few drops under the tongue) but you will have to figure out the potency and adjust it to a dosage that works best for you. For TNG, I recommend making it as strong as possible and if you find it too much you can also water down the strength.

I could go on and on but I'll keep this short. Remember, although it's good to address the symptoms (and get some much needed relief) it's much more important to find the cause and fix the problem. As always diet, rest and exercise are key. And remember your body has the genetic blueprints to heal itself (no matter what the disease!)....just give it what it needs and take away the crap it doesn't need. And avoid doctors and people who want to fill your head with negativity. Good Luck! :)

How did I miss this post? Pills. I have been in a haze. My head has been sooooo sore. Its like everything got locked up so hard it gave a soreness that is just lasting and lasting. Hydrocodone isnt really helping until I hit a dose that makes me puke. Then its short term relief at best. And my turds are like walnuts.

Man thank you..pm'ing....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the links Hip.
Yeah I dont know where to get Naptha...and No everclear here in cali.
I have 99.9% ISO for simpson oil...But I like my hash infused veg oils too.

I just ordered Bees wax and Coco butter to add with the Green Coconut oil next time I make some..I'll see if I can make something that resembles lotion ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks for the links Hip.
Yeah I dont know where to get Naptha...and No everclear here in cali.
I have 99.9% ISO for simpson oil...But I like my hash infused veg oils too.

I just ordered Bees wax and Coco butter to add with the Green Coconut oil next time I make some..I'll see if I can make something that resembles lotion ;)
naptha is at paint stores...its supposed to be a cleaner solvent than acetone..im no chemist tho

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
not a chemist here ;)..some solvents have petroleum distillates ..where do you put denatured alchol in with the naptha and acetone...i use denatured alot at work..the evaporation rate of that shit is outragous ..hmmm we need a good drugest

Top Bottom