got diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia yesterday...need topical

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MH, I have nothing to offer you in terms of resolving your problem. I just wanted to say how very sorry I am that you're experiencing this and I hope that you're able to get it under control.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Sorry to hear that hip, i had something very similiar 2 years ago that was diagnosed twice has mirgraines and tension headaches...long story short it wasn't. I've been making the full spectrum cannabinoid oil that rick simpson makes for 2 years now and i can tell ya for a fact it might not get rid of the pain but in large doses it will knock you out cold and you'll wake up feeling very rested, i guess i would rather fall asleep cold then hafta be awake dealin with that kinda pain.....Hope this helps, hope ya get better soon,, take it easy

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Sorry to hear that hip, i had something very similiar 2 years ago that was diagnosed twice has mirgraines and tension headaches...long story short it wasn't. I've been making the full spectrum cannabinoid oil that rick simpson makes for 2 years now and i can tell ya for a fact it might not get rid of the pain but in large doses it will knock you out cold and you'll wake up feeling very rested, i guess i would rather fall asleep cold then hafta be awake dealin with that kinda pain.....Hope this helps, hope ya get better soon,, take it easy

I am gonna gain 10 lbs from the edibles I am going thru....lol...

Thanks bro...

K

kolah

Make sure they rule out an impacted wisdom tooth or a deep seeded tooth infection.

Indicas should help with stomach cramps.

I'd also flood you body with raw garlic. It's anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and a true terminator against all and any disease.

Opana (an oxymorphone) is a fairly new super strong pharma drug. Ask your MD for a script. It's pretty popular on the streets too. Good old skool Demerol would probably give you relief as well.

If you knew anyone growing poppies you'd be all set, man.

Remember when the body is in such extreme pain it has time or no energy left to heal itself.
Stay positive and Good Luck.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Not many. The first place I went was a dentist because I had just had a couple of root canals with temporaries now in my head.

They did a CT scan of my head...like 5o x rays (was not diggin that, still aint got the bill:()

As I have been learning about this disease...When I was in my 20's I can remember small episodes that I thought was a little TMJ going on. I would get these sharp shocking pains,

blah blah.....After research, this has been building up for 20 years and I blamed it on a "pinched nerve" in my jaw joint...of a little TMJ.

Now I know, I think. W/O boring the shit out of yall......the beginning symptoms I have ignored for years are textbook TN. Not that I may not have other issues....but behind eye, to upper jaw, to lower jaw.....and we do the route again. It is like having teeth drilled simotaneously with no anesthetic...I cant describe how it hurts. And I am not chuck Norris...but I aint a punk, ya know.

I really believe TN is the deal...i haven't had an episode in 48 hours and I think its the tegretol...seizure meds....that is calming it. It aint the painks fur shure....lol...

All of this pain radiates from my temple.

sky high

sky high

Damn bro. I hope ya figure it out and find some long term relief.

I don't pretend to know the pain you are experiencing and have never had TN, but I can say that dental pain can be some severe shit like you are describing. I had 2 pocket-reduction surgeries, 3 bone graphs and 4 teeth extracted in 2 separate 5 hour sittings in the chair and the resulting pain was just off-the-chart. All I had was Vicodin ES and I ate like 12 of em in one day...still didn't get close. Still on the ceiling... definitely the worst/most intense pain I've ever experienced...

best of luck......... s h

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MH, do you know what the term "medically indigent" is? If not, and no one's told you how to get your county to pay for your medical care, then let me know. This is becoming a complete and total clusterfuck as far as your care goes. I can't say that getting yourself declared as such will get anything done faster, but it WILL allow you better access to pain control. The fact that you were prescribed something like dialaudid without a concurrent Rx for phenergan is fucking ridiculous, just fucking RIDICULOUS.

My mother is going through some really, really bad TMJ and related stuff.

dirk d

dirk d

Damn MH, that sucks man. sorry bro. I'm getting very close to getting my first batch of RSO for my very ill patients. I'll let you know how they do. They are in severe pain right now.

Also Root Canals are basically pockets for bacteria and shit to do all kinds of bad stuff. Best option is to have the tooth extracted and replaced with an implant. Dentists are taught by some of the most corrupt people in America. Even a small amount of amalgam can off gas mercury every time you chew or anything gets rubbed against it. I believe there is some videos that show how much off gassing occurs. it is unbelievable. good luck to you and hopefully you can find some relief.

K

kolah

Yes, root canals are also bad shit, IMO.

Having my mercury fillings replaced was a part of my alternative cancer therapy. I refused chemo and rads and went to Mexico for The Gerson Therapy protocol. I have been in remission for over 6 years now.

dirk d

dirk d

Yes, root canals are also bad shit, IMO.

Having my mercury fillings replaced was a part of my alternative cancer therapy. I refused chemo and rads and went to Mexico for The Gerson Therapy protocol. I have been in remission for over 6 years now.
wow kolah! I told my family members if i ever get cancer, god forbid, that i'm going to refuse chemo and go to mexico and get the Gerson Therapy there lol Please share your experience there.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

No shit....I agree....WOW KOLAH!...

I am calling today.....I dont know the real deal with me.... If this can be erradicated or if I have permanent damage. I found the number down in SD. I am calling today.

fwiw...My wife and I almost bought a juicer and went that route for a lifestyle change. Just didn't......:(

K

kolah

I could write a book on my journey, my battles and the Gerson protocol.

A HUGE part of the Gerson program is 13 eight ounce glasses of raw organic juice. The carrot-apple was (and still is) my all-time favorite. That amounts to about one glass of juice every waking hour. The rest of the program is all strict vegan meals but the 13 glasses of juice fill you up and they also give the body almost everything it needs.

After I left the hospital, I continued the Gerson program at home. They HIGHLY recommend a Norwalk or Champion juicer. I went with a Champion and a small hydraulic press. I highly recommend the Gerson program for anyone, from the most serious of cancers to wellness care and especially for those who wish to lose weight. And of course the other big part of the program is those lovely coffee enemas which btw do NOT cause electrolyte level imbalances despite all the bullshit erroneous claims. The basic principle of the Gerson program is to put good stuff in your body and get the bad shit out. You must do both. It is also based on balancing sodium and potassium levels inside the cells. It makes total sense to treat any and all diseases at the cellular level and they are no magic bullets.

The vegan diet is very strict (as it should be) and the downside is that it is very expensive. One week of treatment in their facilities is $5500. If you continue the program at home the price of organic vegetables is also very high. This is when I started going really big with my home garden. You also need a kitchen helper to prepare meals and make fresh juices every hour. You can't' do it yourself, I tried (and I was very sick at the time). For those with non-cancer problems they also have a Modified Gerson Protocol, which for you Mississipi-Hip may be an option. So yes, it's very pricey but what is your life worth?

So how did I pay for it all? Since I thought it was very possible I might be kicking the bucket, I put everything on credit cards (at the time I had incredible credit ratings) and I had some credit cards with $50k max. I maxed them all out figuring if I die who the fuck cares and if I live who the fuck cares. LOL. I sold my chiro building and my practice to pay off some of the debt but still had to file for bankruptcy. I was fortunate to be able to keep my land property as it's protected by Colorado homesteading laws.

Since I was told by MD's to get my shit in order and prepare to die, I did everything available that the Gerson program had to offer. I did B-17 injections which is Laetrile, a substance derived form peach pits and was proven to destroy tumors...and was quickly banned in the US by the corrupted cocksuckers called the FDA. I also did calf liver injections, ate raw organic cow pancreas and raw organic calves liver. Yum.

For anyone interested, there are two books available on the topic:

Books number 2 and 3 are the Gerson Bibles, IMO.
http://gerson.org/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Heres my life savers, I bought both of them for about 500 bucks:

After I fully recovered, I met many people who had cancer. I told them my story and told them about the Gerson program. I strongly urged them to do the program. I was sadly disappointed that not ONE single person decided to do it but instead went the route of chemo, radiation and surgery. What a shame.

The Gerson Theapy is hardcore. There is no fucking around when it comes to battling illness and disease at the alternative level. The allopathic (aka modern medicine) approach has us all brainwashed in thinking that the doctors are going to give us a pill or a shot to make it all better. We have all been blindly led to believe that injecting poison into our bloodstream somehow makes us better and than massive X-ray doses (radiation) somehow kill the tumor and leave the other healthy tissues intact. The "Fix me, Doc" mentality is bullshit. Many people abuse their bodies for years and then expect a doctor to make them all better while they do absolutely nothing from a pro-active point of view. Or many folks expect healing "miracles" by doing some bogus "alternative program" by eating a few vitamins and doing a 3 -day detox while continuing their same old regimen of eating shit-food, smoking cigs, guzzling beer and partying hardy.

After speaking with many folks who battled cancers, I strongly believe that the enticing reason they chose chemo, rads and surgery was because these types of butchery are covered by insurance. The Gerson docs say that people who come to do their program (and have avoided surgery, rads and chemo) respond far better than the folks who have already undergone the medical route. This makes perfect sense as the allopathic treatments kill our immune system. The Gerson program BUILDS and jump-starts the immune system.

One note: I know there are people who have undergone conventional (aka allopathic) treatments, survived and are considered "in remission" or "cancer-free." But many of these people end up later with secondary cancers which are caused directly by the treatment they underwent. Also the medical standards of "cancer free and "five year survival" rates are completely bogus ( read up on it further if you wish). And IMO, many people are misdiagnosed as having cancers, undergo conventional treatments (even though they didn't have cancer) and are logged into the files of "cancer free." (one perfect example is the PSA blood tests which were supposedly indicative of prostate cancer) Now they have found out the PSA tests are not accurate. So how many people underwent conventional treatment for prostate cancer but never really had the disease and were later logged in as "survivors?" I call BULLSHIT! The only thing they REALLY survived was the AMA's butchery, their chemical poisonings and massive radiation exposure.

OK, that was my short version story and as always mixed with a bit of my rantings. I'd rather keep this thread on track and to further assist the Hip in finding solutions for his ailments.

K

kolah

MH, why not go to an ER? I am quite sure they would write you script with your history and records of TGN. Just be careful, man, you are dealing with some heavy meds. And remember, painkillers are temporary, you'll have to address the healing issues with tenacity. You can start now by altering your diet and flushing yourself with good water (or clean juices). Avoids meats and dairy and you can start coffee enemas at any time. There is a bit of a learning curve to mastering the induction of warm, strong black coffee up your butt-hole. If you choose to "go up that road" (lol) it will become a walk in the park.

My advice would be to buy the GT Handbook and read about the Modified program and get to it. Read what to avoid, what to eat and drink, how to do the enemas and then do whatever you can that fits into your budget. I think you'll be amazed how quickly you won't needs pain meds. And yes, the meds will interfere with your healing abilities so it's imperative that you get some natural pain relief and wean yourself off the meds asap. (and BTW the coffee enemas alone are a huge factor in reducing pain) Good luck and stay positive! Whether you embrace the metaphysical stuff or not, being sick can alter your magnetic vibrations and frequency so surround yourself with good thoughts, uplifting music, comedy, Light (and sunshine) and Love.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh... can you use cheap shit coffee for the enemas, or do you have to use the specially grown by faeries with their own faerie shit coffee?

So you're a chiropractor! Talk about an 'aha' moment.

dirk d

dirk d

Uh... can you use cheap shit coffee for the enemas, or do you have to use the specially grown by faeries with their own faerie shit coffee?

So you're a chiropractor! Talk about an 'aha' moment.
from my research this was one of the best companies for Coffee Enemas. They make the coffee specifically for enemas and NOT for drinking lol btw this is a one time use for all you clowns out there lol do not reuse this coffee lol. I got the coffe and the bucket but still don't have the balls to use it lol

http://www.sawilsons.com/

Top Bottom