tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
btw naptha stinks..you can smell the petroleum in it

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
not a chemist here ;)..some solvents have petroleum distillates ..where do you put denatured alchol in with the naptha and acetone...i use denatured alot at work..the evaporation rate of that shit is outragous ..hmmm we need a good drugest
all those sound too nasty to eat...unless it evaporates 100%

Im looking for something I can leave in (not e-vap) and eat or use on skin...both..

Might have to go with the Bacardi 151
and make it like Kolah
(strong vodka might be better);)

Then mabye add that to bee wax and shaebutter..... whip it into a skin cream

dankworth

dankworth

Best wishes Hip. Sorry to hear about this.
At least this place tends to be a support network for middle-aged guys with health problems looking for solutions. Helps.
Get better soon Holmes.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

goddamn health care system...

I have no insurance.

They set me an appt. with the neurologist....in fucking April.

If you know a script doctor in the Yuba/Butte area please PM me.......FTW....I gotta have painks. All I got now is 5 mg hydrocodone. If I have another spell....I am fucked....scratch that....WHEN i have another spell I am fucked.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yes most tincs will get you a tad greasy feeling....but let me tell you now from experience that its a far cry from falling over in pain everytime I try too walk. Making Glycerin tinc is the exact same as any other method and time.....but my flipping jebus is it worth it.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hit me up Mississip Hip I will send you some goodness,,,,,,

squiggly

squiggly

Okay what I'm about to say should be considered very carefully before moving forward.

There is a chemical called dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO for short). This causes your skin to become permeable to most oils for a period of time. However, and this is very important, it can also make your skin permeable to pathogens so if you use it (and it IS safe to use for this purpose) you must must must must follow the following advice:
The area to be treated must be cleaned THOROUGHLY. First with soap and water, and then with an alcohol swab (clean the alcohol off with a sterile pad soaked in distilled water--or you will allow the alcohol to permeate your skin which will burn like shit).

Once the area is clean--you may apply a mixture of your oil+DMSO (do some research of your own to find proper dosing).

IMMEDIATELY AFTER APPLICATION you must dress the area as though it is an open wound. It will not hurt like one--but for an hour or two (again do your own research here) it will be very important for you to not contaminate this area.

The reason I'm being so intense about being careful here is that, as we all know, your temple is on your head--and your brain is in your head.

Your brain is not cool with bacteria--not at all, they don't get down like that. So we must keep them as far apart from one another as possible.

The chances of developing a life-threatening infection from something like this is incredibly low, but non-zero--and so every precaution must be taken.

Is there any way they can ablate the nerve for you surgically?

Good luck in any case.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I dig what your saying bro, however after seeing and experiencing the effects of a potent cannabis enema I know longer suggest any form of ingesting cannabis without intense investment to the outcome.

dirk d

dirk d

I dig what your saying bro, however after seeing and experiencing the effects of a potent cannabis enema I know longer suggest any form of ingesting cannabis without intense investment to the outcome.
cannabis enema?? no shit.. I ordered some organic coffee enema but still haven't gotten the nerve to use it lol

I'm about to make my first batch of ISO RSO. Going to be doing some testing see how it works. Does Hash Oil do anything to help you Mississip Hip?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Man squiggypoo you must never drink.....just realized my post was off...dude, lol........

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I took 40 mg of hydrocodone....6 pills.... and it still feels like all the teeth on the right side of my head got pulled out with a truck. What is THE FASTEST ACTING pain medication available...not counting injections?

Thanks for all the kindness....on the tail end of an episode...not too wordy right now.

squiggly, thanks for the word on DMSO. Heard about that from a merry prankster (LSD and dmso:eek:)

Amber

Amber

all those sound too nasty to eat...unless it evaporates 100%

Im looking for something I can leave in (not e-vap) and eat or use on skin...both..

Might have to go with the Bacardi 151
and make it like Kolah
(strong vodka might be better);)

Then mabye add that to bee wax and shaebutter..... whip it into a skin cream
Greygoose

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

How do you keep from being nauseated when taking dilaudid?

google says phenegran (sp)...but I think its prescription.

Any thing non prescription.?

My tummy hurts...it still isnt killing the pain. Its bearable, I am not squirming...but I would have thought with this strong medicine I wouldn't be able to feel my whole head...much less my nerve problem. I got a lot to learn....lol.....which is an understatement...

Top Bottom