~Got Fire!!!.......UC6XL here we go...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

wsup yall !!! just wanted to start a thread on this bucket system im bout to rock finally grabbed a 6xl complete got 50% off LOL now thats wsup thx to the local shop here im excited to say the least this was the first item on my list>check!!! gonna grab chiller,r/o filter,and some fresh nutes !!! in two weeks big sale o rama !!!
coco bags are half way done so im not in no hurry i got a few weeks !!!so anyhow genetics well lets see im sure its no suprise the infamous WiFI#1 clone only !!!my personal select pheno prob a few whitebubba for some variety this is def a test run before going all out with this system been doing my homework on these here im bout ready to play now !!!
to be cont...

C

crossouttheiis

a 1/10 hp active aqua should suffice for a 6 site... or even bump it up to a 1/4

Aligee

Aligee

1/10 active aqua 300$ check that off list !!!

How bout a meter im debating combo meter ph/tds/temp or a tri-meter ??? any suggestions ???

C

crossouttheiis

I would go with the hanna combo meter. Has always been very handy.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice bro I def wanna try a UC setup but not the 6 I'm gunna try the 4..... I'm def subscribed and watching closely :-) goodluck and happy growing bro

Aligee

Aligee

leaning towards the hanna combo seems fit for the occasion !!! this is my personal garden ... also doing a DIY 8 bucket 13 gallon setup times two !!! this project is just getting started ill do a thread on that soon... strictlyOGRASKAL gear will not settle for less my boys club cant keep it on the shelfs !!!bigs ups OGR !!!life is good greatful and thankful !!!

true grit

true grit

Nice bro, I'll be stoked to see these in action!! As for a combo meter, look at the BlueLab combo. Its one you leave in res and does everything you are looking for. As soon as Im down to one res for all the gals, I'll be scooping one. Forget the model but its around $300.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I really dig my Bluelab combo meter but the probes for them go out fast and are expensive....Works great when its actually reading correctly though. Im thinking about picking up a Hanna GroChek meter cause i hear there probes last longer.

Aligee

Aligee

thanks True!!! hows the garden treatin you???!!!
thanks DWB what a name lol !!!...im leaning for that hanna combo meter shopping around 140$@bghydro not bad great place to order from anyhow thanks i got two weeks left in this med coco room and ill start putting this together gonna do some insulation upgrades to the room etc...

GOT FIRE !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK47zN1XgY8

true grit

true grit

Ali- what up! garden is cranking along just dandy, everyday I am amazed at how big these coco girls are in the vert. I mean a 5g coco plant is as big as the 18g soil ladies in the old vert. And thanks for the info on the Connie nutes- most def diggin em and so are the plants!!! Eatin like crazy right now. Time for me to get some buckets goin too my friend... havent tried the kushie kush yet tho. Bout to try the rhino skin, homie says it helped a shit ton with wirey branches and less staking.

DWB- yeah man that gro-check does look nice fa sho, i hadnt looked at that one after having issues with my old hannas... bet it was just cuz it was portable. They look good for the price for damn sure. Lemme know how those go....

Aligee

Aligee

shopping for a ro filter anyone shop @ purewaterclub??? seen this here looks like it could work for me >>Reef 5st 100GPD Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filters#ROH-5-100
[ROH-5-100] $90.00 !!! any recommendations 'Farmers ??? thanx

Aligee

Aligee

picked up this meter OAKTON MULTI PT Tester 35 pH/tds/temp 2 yr warranty not bad gonna put it to use asap !!! im counting down the days till i tear down this coco run ....

true grit

true grit

how much longer ya got? the new meter an in res combo meter?

Aligee

Aligee

One week left !!!till i chop the last of the coco ... this meter is sweet so far and very accurate !!! finished setting up R/O filter last nite... i have a QUESTION i havnt found the answer too WHAT SIZE MAG DRIVE PUMP TO ROCK 8 13g BUCKETS ? im thinking the 950gph or 1200gph not sure anyone know? thanks

Top Bottom