Got Raided. 24 Ounces And 100 Plants. How Screwed Am I?

• Thread starter mike565656
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mike565656

Please do keep us updated, we can all learn from each other... dirty system we are all dealing with...

Im not 100% certain, but I am thinking that the DEA was looking for something other then weed. They seemed very disappointed with what they found. Pressing me about other drugs very hard. I have never had anything to do with other drugs, but it just seems like they got some lousy made up information from whomever snitched on me. Who knows though.

john martin

john martin

At the same time though, all of the people I know that get visits for cannabis... the police ALWAYS act dissapointed that's all they found and ALWAYS ask questions about other drugs and cartels, and a bunch of stupid questions.

I',m honestly starting to think they know better than to ask the questions, but do so to make the end-user dealing with them *think* that they had good reason to be there, but I think the truth is they are full of crap and ask the questions to make themselves feel better.

Based on the questions they asked my friend, I can't see any other reason for this... they know the MMP community has nothing to do with cartels, and they know 90+% of the MMP community barely even messed with alcohol, let alone hard drugs.

I almost wish someone would tell them "I don't know anyone that does other drugs, but if you find me a meth lab and kick the door down for me and let me go in there bare handed I will do the work you are scared to, with my hands alone, because God will be on my side, unlike you devils that go around harassing innocent people, but the truth is you crooks don't want to bust meth labs, you want to rob and steal my hard earned money."

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Im not 100% certain, but I am thinking that the DEA was looking for something other then weed. They seemed very disappointed with what they found. Pressing me about other drugs very hard. I have never had anything to do with other drugs, but it just seems like they got some lousy made up information from whomever snitched on me. Who knows though.
So the DEA aka Federal Agents came to your house ?

dogznova

dogznova

I got a question.

Did you get rid of any of your overages to a dispensary by any chance?

What i'm seeing in the last month or so is..

Police are raiding dispensaries then finding out who is supplying their overages to the dispensaries, then raiding the houses of the suppliers.

So i'll ask again.. Have you supplied any of your overages to a dispensary in the past 6 months? If so, go take a look and see if that dispensary has been raided.

M

mike565656

So the DEA aka Federal Agents came to your house ?

Yes the DEA raided my place. They found 100 plants and 20 ounces or so. They were not happy with what they found. They had no idea I even had a grow at my house, they were pissed they had to carry all the plants out. It was really a weird vibe....im thinking they thought I had a lot more or hard drugs or something? i dunno.

before they left they told me, "hey man if your gonna do this you have to stay within your 72 count. this is such a small case were not going to charge you."

Then my lawyer talked to them a few days later and they told him they were not charging me either. case was way too small.

but they are sending all the evidence to the county prosecutor. I live in the most dangerous county in America. 300+ murders per year etc. My lawyer told me this is the best county to commit a non violent crime in, due to the judges seeing murders/rapists/violence all day. We will see.

I have not been charged yet. I dont know how long it should take?

M

mike565656

I got a question.

Did you get rid of any of your overages to a dispensary by any chance?

What i'm seeing in the last month or so is..

Police are raiding dispensaries then finding out who is supplying their overages to the dispensaries, then raiding the houses of the suppliers.

So i'll ask again.. Have you supplied any of your overages to a dispensary in the past 6 months? If so, go take a look and see if that dispensary has been raided.

Nope. But I have also heard this.

The DEA is gunning for growers lately. A few miles from my house they raided another few grows last week. Dunno whats going on.

sixstring

sixstring

Nope. But I have also heard this.

The DEA is gunning for growers lately. A few miles from my house they raided another few grows last week. Dunno whats going on.

Your still talking about wayne county right?

sun

sun

if somebody snitched you out ask your lawyer for a copy of his statement, its your legal right to face your accuser. ( im not sure what the exact legal terminoligy is but your lawyer does)

dogznova

dogznova

Sun, I think you have to take it to trial before a lawyer can get the snitches statement.. I could be wrong.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yeah I would say at this point the DEA even in Michigan has bigger fish to worry about then 100 plants and 24oz they have 100s of meth dealers in every town from here to across the bridge

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
if somebody snitched you out ask your lawyer for a copy of his statement, its your legal right to face your accuser. ( im not sure what the exact legal terminoligy is but your lawyer does)

What you fail to understand is your accuser in this case is the State of michigan, who calls on those snitches as witnesses.. You face the state vs you in almost all criminal cases these days.

sixstring

sixstring

Maybe the "freedom of information act" or foia request is what your talking about. But sometimes the feds will just say its an un named source or undercover to protect informants.it works well when your neighbor calls the city because your yard is full of junk,but can be tricky with fed type complaints.i read somewhere about a year ago where the state cops asked for their informant be protected and the judge allowed it.so I don't think it always works.

Top Bottom