Got Raided. 24 Ounces And 100 Plants. How Screwed Am I?

• Thread starter mike565656
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
what county? So you got out of having a felony on your record?
Absolutely! I'm in Colorado. no felony my probation period is over. If Colorado cant afford to take all these cases to trial there's no way in hell Michigan can afford it.
I was charged six months after they came in to my house and like you they didn't take anything but pics and a small nug.
They told me for three years of going to court that I was getting a felony if I take plea deal. Setup for three trials during this time. Then yhey tried to scare with threats once again telling last chance your getting a felony and going to jail. Very next court date I got my deal.

M

mike565656

Absolutely! I'm in Colorado. no felony my probation period is over. If Colorado cant afford to take all these cases to trial there's no way in hell Michigan can afford it.
I was charged six months after they came in to my house and like you they didn't take anything but pics and a small nug.
They told me for three years of going to court that I was getting a felony if I take plea deal. Setup for three trials during this time. Then yhey tried to scare with threats once again telling last chance your getting a felony and going to jail. Very next court date I got my deal.

You kept telling them you wanted to take it to trial?

M

mike565656

in mi. that's how it worked you hold out they will offer you a plea bargain .Weeling , and dealing . at least that how it was back then. plea not guilty.

im hoping i dont ever get charged. but i feel that is not likely. but what do i know?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You kept telling them you wanted to take it to trial?
No, they will offer u a deal if you don't take turn they set it for trial. This is after a year of putting it off then something comes up they cancel trial goes back to disposition. And it starts all over again. Trials never happen first time around for a case that is pot related in med state.

M

mike565656

No, they will offer u a deal if you don't take turn they set it for trial. This is after a year of putting it off then something comes up they cancel trial goes back to disposition. And it starts all over again. Trials never happen first time around for a case that is pot related in med state.

I like this plan. How long did they take to charge you after the raid?

How do I find out when they charge me? Do they send something in the mail?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

You'll know when a cop pulls in your drive way and places you in handcuffs and annouces your under arrest for blah blah charges and takes your ass off to county where you sit till morning then post bail.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
will they raid my house again?

No they have enough evidence from the dea to proceed with charges if they choose. Just be prepared to spend over night in a drunk tank :(

This is michigan after all there prolly going to charge you and gun for a hefty fine and probation but there gonna want money.. alot of it....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I take that back they might show up with a search warrent to " steal " Your shit.. If your over weight atm id suggest cutting back just in case.. Don't attempt to destory evidence by clearing the whole house just get yer shit within the mmj law and keep in compliance and there be less likely to squable over what the dea claims was overages..

Sincerely hope im wrong and they do nothing but that seems pretty unlikely.. In any case prepare for the worst. Good Lawyer Bondsman yada yada then hope for the best.

Good luck :D

stonestacker

stonestacker

Spend money on the best lawyer (s) you can afford
Unfortunately the lawyers are the only ones to win.
Positive vibes to you and yours.

On a different note I was just talking to a friend about their concentrates, laws and penalties. Risk management and being prepared for the worst. Ignorance is no excuse. Is it really worth the risk?

Peace

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

6 months, the pig actually called me and said come get finger printed the district attorney's took the case. They can't raid you again without a search warrant. Usually they will just put a warrent out and when you get pulled over or something you have to go bail out.

M

mike565656

Unfortunately the lawyers are the only ones to win.
Positive vibes to you and yours.

On a different note I was just talking to a friend about their concentrates, laws and penalties. Risk management and being prepared for the worst. Ignorance is no excuse. Is it really worth the risk?

Peace

they will charge you with a controlled substance. And if your caught selling it your in even bigger trouble. Its the same thing as getting caught with heroin.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Been over a month. Still nothing.
Google your local district court and do a criminal search on yourself. When they place a "Lein" on you that means warrant. It took another 4 months after they posted a lein on me before a cop showed up and hauled me off. Courts were busy at the time and I waited 2 years after my bust before they charged me. It took 3 months after being hauled off to get judges ruling. If you got a clean record most likely probation, loss of driver's liscense for a year and no more caregiving unless charges get plead down to misdemeanor.

M

mike565656

Google your local district court and do a criminal search on yourself. When they place a "Lein" on you that means warrant. It took another 4 months after they posted a lein on me before a cop showed up and hauled me off. Courts were busy at the time and I waited 2 years after my bust before they charged me. It took 3 months after being hauled off to get judges ruling. If you got a clean record most likely probation, loss of driver's liscense for a year and no more caregiving unless charges get plead down to misdemeanor.

details on your case? What county? What were you caught with?

M

mike565656

got charged with 3 counts of Delivery/Manufacture marijuana

If I get convicted of a felony I will lose my job due to licensing restrictions. Any deals that require me to take a felony I will have to turn down.

Top Bottom