Gotta Love The Kush

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Lovely plant.... hope she ripens up soon for you :)

E

ELITE GENETICS

ive flower the same plant 8 times b4,its not to hard,certain strains can be a bitch to reveg..ive went back 3 pages & still cant see if these are ghani/fire og er what exactly? they look gr8 whatever they are!
I've done it several times and i couldnt see a difference at all..I've done it with Schrom, ECSD, and Green Crack and they were all just as good as the first time i ran them...You just reveg her take cuts and root and veg them all over again..I've never tried to actually re-flower the same plant i was revegging though..~ogr

E

ELITE GENETICS

wow those look stella! now this is 1 that has my interest for sure! as far as reveging a few things make it work easier..cut 1 week early so the plant isnt ready to die out..24/0 flo light works best with decent dose of nitrogen..not hard just gotta have patients as it takes about as long as rooting cuts to get new branches to gro outta lil bottom nugs..
Hey Elite...This is OGK x Afghani Kush feminized!..~ogr

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I like how you trimmed and trained that thing.. It's just growing heads and not all the nuggs.. Very nice man... Hope she rewards you well...

N

nyckid

Wow, those turned out niccce, leave the little buds on the bottom, give her 24hrs light and nitrogen she will bounce back nicely really looks like a killer keeper BombBP. Can't wait to hear about the smoke report. I bet that shit knocks you out. If it's that old killer Afghan with the medical taste but holy shit does that shit floor you. I know the og will def improve the taste and and even the high! friend of mine ran a bunch of thease over the early part of the summer I gotta get ahold of him and see what he thought of em too!
nycKID

H

herby

Nice ladies you got goin. Im smokin some kush now and man its like smokin a bowl o hash. taste great!!

Kush
BombBP

BombBP

Harvest, Day 63 Flower

She was a pleasure to grow. Hopefully, I can reveg her. On to the pics.

New 304
New 307
New 308
New 311
New 312
New 315
New 316
New 317
New 318
New 319
H

Husbandnwife420

thats it over:worried:(;(;( dam that was is some dank ass kush

E

ELITE GENETICS

B what does she smell & taste like ? she loks fantastic!!

BombBP

BombBP

I'm glad you asked EG. When I first cut her down all I could smell was lemons with a slight diesel smell. After a 2 week cure she smells like lemons/fruit loops/diesel. I am definitely going to keep her around. I found 1 nanner on the whole plant and under it was 2 seeds. I guess these would be S1? Does anyone think these would be worth growing out or is the chance of hermie too high?

E

ELITE GENETICS

give them to me i'll let ya know lol:rock..1 naner=you should be good to go but you will need to keep close watch of her in bud & you may get a few nana to pick off but shouldnt get real male balls..as you can see 1 nana usually=0-4 seeds so 10 could=10-40 seeds..but again 95-99% fem beans
I'm glad you asked EG. When I first cut her down all I could smell was lemons with a slight diesel smell. After a 2 week cure she smells like lemons/fruit loops/diesel. I am definitely going to keep her around. I found 1 nanner on the whole plant and under it was 2 seeds. I guess these would be S1? Does anyone think these would be worth growing out or is the chance of hermie too high?

Top Bottom