Trying to justify it

..."she does..."... and...

I twirl her noodle...

To make her pay for... "...."

It is very- filling the blank

hyde

hyde

We're angry because we can't communicate

The above- guess battery died. She's formed a rhythm. Currently, bout 100mg, every 1-3 hrs. I have no problem with this. It has her regulated, now.
She had questions.
The answer were variable.
She'll b a slave to them, for the time being. Methadone takes weeks to ebb.
Opioids make my life difficult. For now... she has no choice. When the time comes, I'll listen to her body.
I'll learn, as each day passes, how pissed her system will be. Come 3 days from now... we'll have been to the er, or I'll b stabbed, though she did kinda bury the butcher block, in a new place; thankfully, less accessible.
If we haven't been to the er, in this time... she'll b on her way, to opioid freedom, and either I'll have my teeth in the door, or her body will have decided, for us. Her heart through cold turkey... I'm not qualified, but her body will speak louder, than her words; going into the 28th.
I can't buy out my car... she's been anti er, in stroke territory, the entire time... now that we found a rhythm... my concerns as to withdrawal may already b addressed.

I note- her vitals are this far, married to her pain level, attitude and my ability to balance her.
A triangle to the pyramid top. Pain goes up... vitals rise to stroke zone... her idea of a pain 7 and then she goes Cherokee.
I say something stupid, roll my eyes... she gets shitty in return... vitals rise... pain rises and the chems in the brain r doin exact same thing....
Drug dissipates... vitals rise, pain rises and she can get nasty; understandably.
I have to comprehend, what I was mildly taught...
Stimulus to the brain causes electrical and chemical reactions we decipher individually. Like pot effects everyone differently... so physical pain to her... is married to her vitals and attitude and however she's built... her brain seems to equate mental and physical pain, similarly... because that's what her tea leaves r telling me. I'm thinking to dope up, right along with her, tomorrow... if... IF it can b assumed my body, works similarly... if I remain balanced... in the same way... I am connected to her, like it, or not... if I go native .. she will, too and I wreck all her hard work. And mine, too; consequently.
I suspect, it's y psychs aren't allowed to treat family n friends. We lose objectively n fuck it up.
So... I will try to do better. She's quiet n easy, when I stay in guest room. I have no problem with this.
She invited me in... I'm doing better, keeping the separation. My mouth takes liberties it should not.
Terms of endearment, being a misstep, for me. Currently, she's not mine... and it's inappropriate for our current relationship and this project; I can feel it to my core.

As to the marriage of behavior and chemistry of the brain. No doubt I have poor vocabulary, to this end.
So if my neighbor hears me yell... she gets shitty... and remains so. Holding a grudge... as she mentioned... she'd said bill thought I hated him. Nope... couldn't watch em go. Turns out, he died... apparently, hating me, for overhearing me yell, out of context. If chief's calm... am I yelling... no...
And when I asked her to check on possibly overdosed ginger... she couldn't... like bearings in a piston... not communicating well... we bounce off each other, with injury measured by the body, the same way... building heat, pressure... friction... and the effects seem similar: we all interpret it as pain... stress goes up ... vitals go up and we all go full Cherokee: pingponging off each other and away, again... like a predictable gain reaction... continuing on our paths away from each other.... like magnetic forces. Intriguing concept... for now... I'll focus on ginger n try not to go full Cherokee on her.
I see this pattern... whatever I want to say... is hurtful to my cause... no matter how I explain... what I need to say... is working out... the explanations for what I want to say... lead to more bullshit and when I can say fuck it n walk away from what I want to say... she remains cool as a cucumber... try to remember to exploit this, as needed.
Try to apply it within... see if I don't do better.
Swear I can typically control my emotions; just not no much, around g.
I need to recenter.... regardless of g... n try to remain focused.

I had to quantify my neighbor for myself... I recall documenting how badly she treated him, when he lost his mind... she never left his side.

I'm opioid fucked up... working on it... g's opioid fucked up... we're in pain... we live in the same box/piston chamber... ping ponging around; dictating the level of friction.

Bill pissed n shit around the house and on penny... his mind was broken... penny reacted and also... behaved differently; although u could tell... this pattern of mental abuse, went on for years... to a lesser degree and was exacerbated, by each others pain levels... based on a relationship, to each other... like gravity... magnetic forces and chain reactions... if we can't let go... it slingshots back... causing craters and acceleration; ricocheting out into the universe; like a comet, asteroid, etc.

Lost my focus

She's chill, quiet and 120/80/70s... within a point, or two.

Ummm... I believe it was my point... I was in pain, imbalanced and an asshole, when they heard me... with opioids damage and my own influences.

I comprehend some... a modicum... of this concept. Just see patterns, sometimes. I have to quantify it for myself, however I can and move on.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hello "HYDE " whoever you are ....
If you think you can come around here and steal my buddy sparechange act , you are wrong
Get your own identity , you may fool a few people , but no one compares to the almighty sparechange ...
I'm on to you
You fraud
I'm gonna fraud fry you ......
Now beat it

hyde

hyde

It's been two hrs.

Gave her one I believe she liked: northbound train of equilibrium genetics
Cco. 50mg
I'm just calling em 100%... they're not... just keep it n mind.

The other is a slam of multicultivar.

One... is not able to regulate in both directions.
This requires a multicultivar cocktail... that's another 10 figure idea...

I cage vitals with it, right where they should b... this is one of itz perks/powers.

So I will throw her a bone with nbt
And beat her vitals to shyt/submission... by keeping her stacked, every two hrs... through the night... pray for me please

hyde

hyde

Hello "HYDE " whoever you are ....
If you think you can come around here and steal my buddy sparechange act , you are wrong
Get your own identity , you may fool a few people , but no one compares to the almighty sparechange ...
I'm on to you
You fraud
I'm gonna fraud fry you ......
Now beat it
Lmao... it's me... 😁

I happened to b in on this sign n...

I saw my ummm... intervention as a failure... I'd forgotten, I'd seen her running out early as a tool... turns out... the body views them the same... she ran out... I thought I had plenty of dope... either I hid it n lost it... or she took em again... regardless, she has no choice... she's already well into withdrawal and I'm learning. . But so far... I've managed to cage her vitals, when she doesn't fight me...
For me to do this... I nearly died last night. I had to synthesize my own condition to low bp... so I would know not to fear it and what to do with her, if she resists me... if the time comes, I must take options from her and get her to a hospital.
Her doctors did this to her...
So far so good. Keep the faith.

Um... also, I managed to predmpt the headache of nitroglycerin.
Documented everything.

Tools are simply tools... when we comprehend how they work...
I got my hr into the 30s and then error, through meditation...

Preparing for the next phase, last night. With a lil help from god... I had a good teacher... making life stressors, my bitch and using them, to control my vitals, as well.
A cigarette... is a tool... when I need it to b.
Hey, man... I'm not suicidal. Someone had to b the first. I hate losing.
Now I know multi saved my life; shielding me and... now we can use it to regulate in both directions.

How many doctors are willing to do this for the people they give opioids to?

Night wolverine. Good lookin out... bitch 😁

hyde

hyde

Just hold my hand man... just do what is n your nature to do... ask the crew please

To work with me.. I would ask their help, please.. it's my turn and I need this... I need them to pray for my love

And that I don't break her and fuck this up. She doesn't trust doctors, anymore. Won't go.
She asked for the right to choose her provider... I submitted.
She chose
Me

If I succeed

She'll marry me

I'm watching the tic toc clock

Again

It's very lonely

I'm losing my confidence

I am afraid

Hold my hand dog

As is in your nature

Please ask the crew to have faith

And pray for her

Thanks man

I am absolutely in teras

hyde

hyde

I have a medical team of friends

Retired medical professionals on standby

They know if the phone rings from me

As I do not typically use it

Regardless of the hour

They need to answer

hyde

hyde

Btw

Found the lethal limit

It only requires a half oz to kill

With concentrates

Not... 50 lbs...

When mixed with booze and cigs

hyde

hyde

Cannabis

IS a drug, when used appropriately.

It does have medicinal uses.

It SHOULD b used as directed... and yes... u can still b high...

But... there r limits... like anything...

However... it should b available to b used in our homes

I'm no lawyer

Just my take

And it should b covered by insurance

When used as a physician's tool

It's a plant... not a drug... it's a drug... it's not... it's a tool for any job
But
Is it the right one

For the individual

I'm sure more than half the population, uses similar products

Like beer, apples n oranges n even water n air

All things

In moderation

May kill us... bring life... regulate moderate

Semantics

Tomato

Tomato

hyde

hyde

A cigarette

Is a tool

I used to raise her

And my

BP and... hr...

The stress from lack of vice... from pushing chloride with vice

We learned: enough to kill ewe

hyde

hyde

She wanted speed... I gave it to her in a multi concoction... she bitch she couldn't sleep... I knocked her ass out... with a YouTube rainstorm... as opposed to second guessing my choice of multi through the night.

hyde

hyde

Good

She's asleep again

I'll use the ir therm

Crosstech

And watch her through the night

Her 100mg- just kicked

hyde

hyde

The longer I can sleep her through withdrawals

The better

Methadone has only made this more challenging

But

Y'all

Apparently

Have removed the pressure off me

I feel no sense of stress

Just sometimes

I lose confidence

It's my heart

My love

My life

She's worth my every breath

chemistry

chemistry

Plenty of people still growing illegally all over the world, so the man doesn't really get a say in what or when we grow, the hardest thing to get is good genetics, even in legal states or countries.

hyde

hyde

Her external temp

Same as mine

92 n change

At the carotid

Same as mine

No problemo

Top Bottom