• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Top 25 Most Expensive Banksy Works Sell for Millions @ Christies in London
Artist Identity is Basically "Unknown"

http://arrestedmotion.com/2011/09/banksy-top-25-most-expensive-works-ever/

The offerings included small and large canvases, including a version of "Love Is in the Air." A limited edition of that work sold for $249,000 at auction this summer... Some New Yorkers got "Just Plain Lucky"

Examples of Graffiti Art found in New York... The Guy is "Wanted" by Michael Bloomberg for Vandalism and People are Offering to Buy Buildings, Block Walls Etc. for "The Art" Alone...

Grafitti artist banksy sells pieces for 60 on new york street

Art banksy i want change2

New banksy artwork found in ca  opt

Work Done by the Cover of Darkness... :woot:

Grafitti artist banksy sells pieces for 60 on new york street 5

Grafitti artist banksy sells pieces for 60 on new york street 4

Search "Banksy Art" in Google Images to See More Works of Art ;)

fractal

fractal

That was way cool I saw the video. Couldn't believe someone haggled him down to half price. All they have to do is contact his agent and they will verify the art, send a certificate of authenticity and those people are going to be rich.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Right On soserthc 1... I don't know if many people here will even Realize "What This Is" and the Gift that was given to the people in New York that bought those Signed Canvases... They could literally be worth More than the Home they'll be Hangin" In ;)

Thumb COLOURBOX7222780

Some of the "Garage Work" by Friend and Me...

734747 268978046564769 1619244005 n

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

That was way cool I saw the video. Couldn't believe someone haggled him down to half price. All they have to do is contact his agent and they will verify the art, send a certificate of authenticity and those people are going to be rich.
I dont know if you realize or not... The guy in the Vid Isn't Bansky... He (Bansky) Is A Ghost Artist. Don't think it was About the Money, You see the way the Guy thanks the People for Purchases, They don't Know they are buying "Signed Bansky" He Knows they are Getting The Gift of A Life Time is the way it Looks to me ;) Beyond "Fuckin Cool" Bro!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Fuckin' Awesome Guys... Glad You All Enjoy this as Much as I Do... ;)

Maybe More Examples of His Work will show up and More People can Appreciate What they are Yet to Know...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I knew some people know who He is and it's not A complete mystery but that ^^^^ is Really Something Bro...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Right On soserthc 1... I don't know if many people here will even Realize "What This Is" and the Gift that was given to the people in New York that bought those Signed Canvases... They could literally be worth More than the Home they'll be Hangin" In ;)

View attachment 346276

Some of the "Garage Work" by Friend and Me...

View attachment 346277

ever had it out yet ..... look like it could really fly - i'm gonna say its a speed boat - super cool

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
been following his new york trip the past 2 weeks

Natural

Natural

I bet NYC sees some killer pieces..we get some good ones round here sometimes..I saw one in the hood and I actually recognized the artist...actually a she...it's bad-ass. I need to shoot it before something happens to it. Which reminds me we should start an official graffit street art thread. I've been diggin those buddhas showing up out west..there's good ones everywhere if ya look hard enough...even if they don't last very long.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

ever had it out yet ..... look like it could really fly - i'm gonna say its a speed boat - super cool
It's A World Record Holder in I.H.B.A. (International Hot Boat Association) Blown Alcohol... Did it for the Owner. Motor in it cost 150,000 K... He has 3 (motors) The guy is A High School Ed. Self Made Electrical Contractor... Looks Kinda Salvation Army Dressed most of the Time and People don't even give him A Second Glance... Cracks Me Up :woot:

clockworx

clockworx

Ahhh bro, you would be dazzled if you seen some of the work in brooklyn or the BX. Sessions where 6 people with ladders lay it down on walls the size of half a football field so nice that is looks like a computer image...and people respect it not X it out, some work has been up for 20 years....

Latest posts

Top Bottom