Grand Daddy Purp Attempt 2

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

Either way we are healthy an green nontheless...
Trolls can stay green, with envy that is. Ha, ha...lmfao... no but seriously she looks great man. Check out in the advanced techniques forum into mainlining. Your not going to do a full blown mainlind, eventhough you could but... anyway just look at how branches are tied down and just held in position without having to snap them. I actually have a couple of posts on that joint under my old screen name. Mr.X, check them out they'll be really helpful in increasing your total yield. You'll like my old avatar too. Fan leaf the size of a gallon.

X.rm

X.rm

Right on man....but 4 colas only?????man I need atleast a Oz per......fingers crossed. An thanks so much for the inspiration....its hell when you be worry'n about yo gurl everyday talking bout her attitude is like the pH impossible to be stable lol
Right on man. I mean what you want 1oz per cola ? Its do'able your just goin 2 have to veg a bit longer. Ultimately it's gonna come down to: container size, light or PAR (photosynthetic available radiation ) and genes play a role in it aswell. Im sorry but my memory is shite mate... what are you uding for light ? Just the led ? If so, how many lumens is it emitting, PAR, micromoles ?

X.rm

X.rm

Nutes are important too.. not so much the hype or brand name B.S, the right nutes at the right time in the right ratios. Ya dig....

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Only 1 plant, 240w LED 5 gallon hydro bucket with 3 gallon of water. But at this point Ive learned so much more an dude with all your help I got a g of whatever happens with your name on it. But for sure next addition is a 900w Led. Gonn be about 1200$ so itll be this light for awhile but hopefully less than 3 months.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Nutes are important too.. not so much the hype or brand name B.S, the right nutes at the right time in the right ratios. Ya dig....
Word, ya I got alot to learn but luckily im getting in now. Thinking about making this my career......my state wont be out for too long, itll be cool soon. When that happens I will have plenty of knowledge to get me in the door of this wonderful industry....cant wait to be making enough money that some good green will be my retirement fund money

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

So intrested in bringing this to my family instead of some of the meds they take with such painfull an horrible side effects....my heart an soul tell me in doing the right thing by them. Very important to me

X.rm

X.rm

Only 1 plant, 240w LED 5 gallon hydro bucket with 3 gallon of water. But at this point Ive learned so much more an dude with all your help I got a g of whatever happens with your name on it. But for sure next addition is a 900w Led. Gonn be about 1200$ so itll be this light for awhile but hopefully less than 3 months.
What are they comparing that 250w led to ? Is it like the same as a 400w HID ? If so ,you might be a lil dissapointed. I mean 4oz is completely realistic. And IMHO, i think thats exactly the mark you will hit. Your going to have to manipulate her a bit though. The tying down/back is just one thing you'll have to do. But for the ultimate, optimal gain you should scrog set up a trellis . Or at least get a tomato cage or bamboos. Like that you can spread her open so she gets more light into each individual cola and lower branches allowing for more growth. I think you'll hit that mark no prob though.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

What are they comparing that 250w led to ? Is it like the same as a 400w HID ? If so ,you might be a lil dissapointed. I mean 4oz is completely realistic. And IMHO, i think thats exactly the mark you will hit. Your going to have to manipulate her a bit though. The tying down/back is just one thing you'll have to do. But for the ultimate, optimal gain you should scrog set up a trellis . Or at least get a tomato cage or bamboos. Like that you can spread her open so she gets more light into each individual cola and lower branches allowing for more growth. I think you'll hit that mark no prob though.
Yea man my Dad bought me a roll of string an we plan to put together a easy pvc pipe box frame gig you can walk us through the nitty gritty. Should be up next sunday

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Its the G8 LED 240W VEG/FLOWER. Hightimes gave it along with a couple others the closet grow stash award. Its advertised in the mags for like last 2 years or so...had beautiful luck so far

X.rm

X.rm

Yeah no doubt i gotchu. Check out that thread though on advanced techniques. MAINLINING, trust me its gonna come in handy. It'll give you ideas for the next jump off and you'll learn a lot on pruning techniques. Plus youll see some of yours trulyz handywork... lmao. Ill be under Mr.X
I got a couple of journals in the grow diary section under that name too.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yeah no doubt i gotchu. Check out that thread though on advanced techniques. MAINLINING, trust me its gonna come in handy. It'll give you ideas for the next jump off and you'll learn a lot on pruning techniques. Plus youll see some of yours trulyz handywork... lmao. Ill be under Mr.X
I got a couple of journals in the grow diary section under that name too.
Totally man. Bout to crash but will definatley be checking it out tommorow

X.rm

X.rm

Its the G8 LED 240W VEG/FLOWER. Hightimes gave it along with a couple others the closet grow stash award. Its advertised in the mags for like last 2 years or so...had beautiful luck so far
Thats whats up. But I'll tell you the truth, i may be old fashioned but for me theres nothing like a 1K HID. IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE BILL. With a 1k and an air cooled raptor reflector over a 4×6 area ive consistently harvested 2lb's with different strains for years. Toppin, lollipop, and trellis in 5gl fabric pots. Sometimes even exceeding the 2lb mark.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Thats whats up. But I'll tell you the truth, i may be old fashioned but for me theres nothing like a 1K HID. IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE BILL. With a 1k and an air cooled raptor reflector over a 4×6 area ive consistently harvested 2lb's with different strains for years. Toppin, lollipop, and trellis in 5gl fabric pots. Sometimes even exceeding the 2lb mark.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I want hps......but its just too inefficient in all aspects....money wise the leds are the way to go. My entire setup is around the 1500$ mark....when I have a couple thousands to put into it I will. Ita toufh enough keeping my grow under 80* room temp. In a month...itll be nuts prolly. Havent said this but my ultimate goal with closet growing (I call it that untill I have an entire bedroom grow setup) is too learn all I can an go through all the learning ups an downs and eventually focus on a winter indoor grow.....it is sooo easy to maintain proper temps in the winter here in the ATL. With the winter coming and the extra income I will get from a new job.....I plan to increase the grow.....till then, here we are. So at this point quatity is as important as quality.....and since it hydro itll be decent enough to wave my Dad from spending 300 a month. Again, all fingers crossed....

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Feel free to PM me and send a 1k watt hps an ballast setup.....I will test your theory for you in a diffrent climate =)=)=)=) lolol nah but for real, thanks for all the help. Keep on keeping an eye on us bro, it means everything

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Well nvm, the leaves I kept I just looked at and they have turned black alot. Ran outa turkey bags so I put them between aluminum foil and it didnt work to good...plus they still had some nutrients in the leaves....so.... darn, no pics or fun project. Sorry man
If you have a vacuum sealer put all your trim in it & vacuum seal it then throw it in a freezer !

F

friend

Great job on you're grow. If i might suggest, i think the givita 750 flex, black gold, and little earth juice, might be a great choice
Its what am running on,and my gdps luv it !
My plants are praying to the givita, and last night after 30+ days , i think I found a skunk in the room
:nailbiting:
Wish you good karma.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

If you have a vacuum sealer put all your trim in it & vacuum seal it then throw it in a freezer !
What for exactly? My iguana eats greens but we cant freeze them they just turn to mush, figured canabis would as well

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Great job on you're grow. If i might suggest, i think the givita 750 flex, black gold, and little earth juice, might be a great choice
Its what am running on,and my gdps luv it !
My plants are praying to the givita, and last night after 30+ days , i think I found a skunk in the room
:nailbiting:
Wish you good karma.
Thanks for the advice bro. Got any pics?

Top Bottom