Grand Daddy Purp Attempt 2

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yea hydroguard is a staple in me and my boys grows. It goes a long ways and works. Very few products I can say that about that I've tried grow wise. His pants are in my OG auto post. Just make sure you don't buy more then you can use in 6 months cause it does die and isn't as effective. I gave some away because it expired. Shelf life is 6mths after you open.
Does it come in say 4 oz bottles?

X.rm

X.rm

Does it come in say 4 oz bottles?
Yeah, hydroguard comes in a small bottle thats like 20 bucks. It's a staple in my bennies arsenal. In coco you dont have to use it every feeding as you would with ebb and flood. Remember its an inoculation so just keep the colony going. I use it 2x a week. Best of luck bro. Let me know how the topping went. Or I'll walk you through. PEACE

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yeah, hydroguard comes in a small bottle thats like 20 bucks. It's a staple in my bennies arsenal. In coco you dont have to use it every feeding as you would with ebb and flood. Remember its an inoculation so just keep the colony going. I use it 2x a week. Best of luck bro. Let me know how the topping went. Or I'll walk you through. PEACE
Yea bro definatley. Plan on Sunday for some minor trimming or whatever. I can give ya in depth look an you can just point to the ones to clip per say. Bought the Hydrogaurd 4oz bottle to use with this grow. Should need more right? If so will just get more. Its due to be here on 24 which is when I will do a full res flush and fresh nutes with hydrogaurd. Wont be using the fox farm microbe brew thats over 2 years old. That stuff just makes my pH go nuts....impossible to stabolize

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Did you see recent pics I loaded yesterday? Might need to flip back a page or too....me an MidWest Jay talked quite abit...

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

topped an trimmed abit late I think but will still be ok right? just 2 fan leavs left up top, all the rest are the sugar leave stems that have been growing without much light. any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

20160524 2028541
20160524 2028221
20160524 2027591
20160524 2027481
X.rm

X.rm

It looks god mate, the branching is complex. You should have no problem obtaining at least four tops as is. Wait till they start stretchin.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Hoping for a nice 6-8 thick colas....since she has been in nearly 6 weeks veg alone an with a big root ball hoping that when the time comes she is gonna pump up like Arnold in Iron Man

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

She was a monster bush befor I clipped her, cant beleive I didnt take befor pics.....such regret lol

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

It looks god mate, the branching is complex. You should have no problem obtaining at least four tops as is. Wait till they start stretchin.
You think I should remove the top 2 fan leaves?

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

just flushed, and did 6 teaspoons of Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, about 25% of a 1/4tsp of FF Open Seasame, and about 4ml of Botanicare HydroGaurd. Gonna try an take her to Sunday June 5th without needing a flush, fingers crossed.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Last trim on lower branches, do I need to top all the braches now? Only topped the very top....havent topped any branch yet...

20160525 212333
X.rm

X.rm

You think I should remove the top 2 fan leaves?
No, think of the fan leaves as your solar panels. They will power growth via photosynthesis. The 2 new colas will elongate and become more noticeable as they get more auxins. The primary hormone responsible for growth.

X.rm

X.rm

Dont trim, top anything more for a week. You dont want to overstress them. Do you have a ppm/tds, EC pen ? I think all those nutes at the same time, in those ratios may be overkill. Since your gowing in to flowering ease up on the nitrogen, if your going to stick to that nute line your going to be incorporating beastie blooms and cha ching to finish. Keep your eyes on the prize. Ok, PEACE !

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Oh yea man ppm in check. Ec is half an she is drinking like 20 eachday right now, 20-50 even

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Dont trim, top anything more for a week. You dont want to overstress them. Do you have a ppm/tds, EC pen ? I think all those nutes at the same time, in those ratios may be overkill. Since your gowing in to flowering ease up on the nitrogen, if your going to stick to that nute line your going to be incorporating beastie blooms and cha ching to finish. Keep your eyes on the prize. Ok, PEACE !
Well they called for 3 teaspoons per gallon and Fox Farm is really hot but she has been in veg for like 6 weeks now....im feeding her at 2/3 strength according to week 4 on their hydro schedule....you think is too hot for this girl? Seed bank told me GDP is a moderate to heavey feeder

X.rm

X.rm

Well they called for 3 teaspoons per gallon and Fox Farm is really hot but she has been in veg for like 6 weeks now....im feeding her at 2/3 strength according to week 4 on their hydro schedule....you think is too hot for this girl? Seed bank told me GDP is a moderate to heavey feeder
Sounds about right, i dont see any tip burns. Ease them up till you notice tip burn. Or until you get up to 1000-1200 ppm. I am concerned with your growth rate though. You said 6 week in veg ? How far are your lights from the canopy ? Ive seen bigger robust growth under a 6 bulb T8 fluorescent. Somethings off here... idk. She looks great though. So far so good. Best of luck.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Sounds about right, i dont see any tip burns. Ease them up till you notice tip burn. Or until you get up to 1000-1200 ppm. I am concerned with your growth rate though. You said 6 week in veg ? How far are your lights from the canopy ? Ive seen bigger robust growth under a 6 bulb T8 fluorescent. Somethings off here... idk. She looks great though. So far so good. Best of luck.
Yea didnt take befor or after pocs when I trimmed she was a beast bush man, fan 11 finger fan leaves as big as my head lol. But she got nute lockup for almost 2 weeks so in all honestly maybe 4 weeks veg is better way to put it. And I try to keep the light about 20in or so but I quit checking it and at one time was around 15 inches from her top for almost a week

Top Bottom