>>>Grand daddy purple clone only>>>

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah im gonna try STS, i seen the coniseur guys used CS and it worked for them. but i was talking with Inkognyto and he said he gets way more pollen from the STS reversal

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The kens and other GDP cuts ive seen will be almost the same, the difference is kens gets that skunky smell and others where straight fruity pebbles. They will yeild low if you dont dail it in. If you run 9 per light, top 2x, lst a little you can get them over 3oz each and hit over 1.5 per light. My best with kens is 1.75 and its not easy to do. Then when you get those buds big and chunky they try to mold on you and you have to chop at 8 weeks. I hate growing GDP im moving on to some kush cuts. LOL
I also picked up a purple cream cut that shits all over kens for quaility, but vegs so slow, Im sure it could be erkle or very close to the same? Its got some long skinny leaves that look sativa, but the nug is straight indica, wierd. Ive never seen erkle so i dont know what its leaves look like, but if they are the same, maybe there is a runt sativa in the genetics of these purples.

I used 2 run Purple Cream also & that shit was do super dank.. I love that strain it's reeked of purp & strong skunk.. Man that was some powerful dank.. I've been 2 clubs all over NorCal & never seen anything bomb from there purple cream it was always weak at the clubs.. I never seen good pc but mine I was kinda thinking it was a mix up & I was growing GDP but then I seen my purple cream in SF at the cannabis cup.. & now u also said it's bomb now I no if u dial her in write it's pure fire ass purp

Aligee

Aligee

yeah im gonna try STS, i seen the coniseur guys used CS and it worked for them. but i was talking with Inkognyto and he said he gets way more pollen from the STS reversal

You ever tried Gibberellic Acid - GA3 to make fem seeds???

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
no i have not, but a buddy made a good point the other day about all these bloom starters that control stretch. lot of them say contains hormones i wouldnt be surprised if that's whats in alot of them, cuz if you use them to heavy u get soem plants spitting nanners like the Chemdog D for instance. CS is pretty simple to make, i have a buddy that just uses silver nitrate to reverse plants he dosent even add the other part to the sts.

Aligee

Aligee

ya im getting ready to try the ga3 ive made cs before but didnt get the results i was hoping for but ya this could get interesting !!!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
GDP = Awesome "Bag Appeal" and strong colorful meds

Whats up Guys?, Just wanted to throw up some pix of my clone only GDP that I grew a few cycles ago....Glad to see you got your own help desk Aligee. Please keep in touch bro, I'm right up the road.
One of my partners holds this cut very closely, It's very tasty purple dank, the yield could be better, but the meds are very strong and the plants are pretty resilient. oh yeah, and they clone easier than anything I've ever seen, I've had them start roots in a solo cup of water in like 5 days, just a very good cloner, one of the best.
Peace
Freak - Cabin Fever :harvest:

GDPday60 012
Grape03
Grapes04
GDPday60 03
 GDP chop04
GAweek5 05
GDPday60 06
GDPday60 08
Grapes07
Reactions: mal
Aligee

Aligee

Simply beautiful Freak those pics are amazing the cut i have is amazing also came to me via socal its dank i have lots of cuts rooted getting set to veg then go into the bloom room not sure what pollen donor i will cross this too but i love this cut !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats up Guys?, Just wanted to throw up some pix of my clone only GDP that I grew a few cycles ago....Glad to see you got your own help desk Aligee. Please keep in touch bro, I'm right up the road.
One of my partners holds this cut very closely, It's very tasty purple dank, the yield could be better, but the meds are very strong and the plants are pretty resilient. oh yeah, and they clone easier than anything I've ever seen, I've had them start roots in a solo cup of water in like 5 days, just a very good cloner, one of the best.
Peace
Freak - Cabin Fever :harvest:

Damn that looks super bomb.. Great grow

I

InvisibleM

Simply beautiful Freak those pics are amazing the cut i have is amazing also came to me via socal its dank i have lots of cuts rooted getting set to veg then go into the bloom room not sure what pollen donor i will cross this too but i love this cut !!!

I really want to try some S1's of the GDP....

urbanite420

urbanite420

Hmmm...I think I'll flower out my GDP and purple urkle next round...All this purple talk makes me want to smoke purple buds!

Hopefully all goes well with my purple urkle pollination with my Alien Bubba Kush male. I'll pollinate my gdp with him too!

Freak, those flowers look so yummy I want them in my cereal bowl for breakfast!

Aligee

Aligee

were getting to that point real soon here ill be making the cs shortly
..im hoping she responds well and reverses but we shall see very soon!!! Im not gonna rush any projects so please everyone be patient ill bring it!!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
were getting to that point real soon here ill be making the cs shortly
..im hoping she responds well and reverses but we shall see very soon!!! Im not gonna rush any projects so please everyone be patient ill bring it!!!

LOL, I didn't mean it that way.... You move at your own pace and keep working that magic

Have GDP s1's been made before?

Aligee

Aligee

I just meant in general Caliogk i knew what ya meant G !!! Like Goo said im almost
positive there not any out there just recently ive been seeing crosses tho but Ive been planning this one quitly behind the scenes!!! I hope to fill the void there im pretty sure Kidtwist said hes doing some GDP s1 so the more the merrier !!!

A

A-Roe

How are the S1's coming along I really hope these hit the bay.

K

kelvin

ecsd?

All my point was is that ECSD was weak.. I was woundering if it was ECSD.. I thought maybe it was a mix up..Aligee is a good grower & the strains rite next 2 ECSD came out bomb.. So I figured it was a sorry cut that's all.. Ur rite I didn't run it but I still got a say so cuz I burned it & I'm sure Aligee took good care if it when it was growing or the other strains would of came out weak also.. Atleast that's what I thought anyways.. U no that we always speak on cuts we haven't ran b4 Dog.. Even u do that member when both of us were running r mouths about that White Fire #3 at ngc? We both were sayin it wasn't all that & we both never ran that cut so I'll juss keep runnin my mouth.. Somtimes I'm rite somtimes I'm wrong but a Dog will never keep quite about weak cuts!! Don't get mad ESK it wasn't like I was talkin' shit on a strain u created... It was juss 1 cut I thought was weak..

Sorry guys i dont know what ecsd. forgive me for my noobiness.

Top Bottom