Granddaddys Black Cherry Og Seed Run With Others

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150107 195242
.......... Bruce banner #3 clone I snagged in Colorado last winter this has been FIM multiple times and topped n pinched .. love this smoke great daytime motivation weed // clean ur whole house type shit..easy to clone and keep around too

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150107 195252
.........granddaddy black cherry pheno #2 "aka cherry pebbles" I named her because like her sister she can't make up her mind or I can't lol on the make up of smells I get ..fruity pebbles ish purp mixed with cherry ..killer def my keeper but I'm running them both again the phenos I got are night and day diff.. both kill in there own right

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I'll get some lights off pics of her soon as well ..unlike the other pheno this one was pissy a bit when I fed her ..and I only fed 2/3 strength advanced nutes along with the whole room ...as of yet the bigger eaters and easy growers are my sour grape pheno..my 1 sour boggle pheno ..the other is Pissd off at life ......taller Ludens pheno of black cherry og is on the easy grow list as well as my dj bb x ace of spades this is my 4 I'm more likely to keep ..my trouble free females only the rest I'll just flip the moms n pop seeds to try n fill the spots ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Strains that are going bye bye fire fighter og from dank..too stretchy...ssk from bog too small...cheese from kaliman to small too finicky...only got 1 female from my whole pack of sour grape ..3 female from sour boggle..7 from ssk I ended up with 2 my buddy got the mother load/ lucky him..skunk #1 both phenos got cloned down and will b going bye bye as well.. grow log on those coming soon as well as rugburn and Scott's for the big room ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150111 211547
............granddaddy black cherry og grapey shorter pheno ..I will get lights off pics but she is very frosty all the way to the most bottom budz on the stalk. heavy dense flowers she's packing it on nicely

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150111 211628
...........blueberry x ace of spade.. I didn't expect a lot out of this really so I left it in a 2 gallon pot just to see ...she's going to give me at least 4 I expect not bad in a 2 gal still has til Jan 28th for the 8 wk mark looks like she needs every bit of it also ..but mostly indica stays squat nice branching reaks of blue berry soda if that makes any sense

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150111 211854
....................... black cherry og "Ludens"/ I named her that\ ...nice cola forming nice close to the stalk kush style branching but with a lot more beef to the stems and buds are almost as frosty as shorter pheno but very cherry+OG smelling ..different and distinctive smell I've never come across in the 100s of strains I've ran

Last edited:
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150111 211801
......... Bruce banner #3 .. topped multiple times ..at least 3 more wk to go on her ..she can go almost 10 wk imo I've ran this cut for a year now and always take it at 9 and the flavor is killer for about 3 wk tops after harvest then taste pretty bland after imo..zero shelf life so smoke it while it's good type ordeal

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150111 211639
...the fire fighter ..kick myself in the taint for getting rid of her so fast she smells nice n kushy more on the piney side less lemon nice resin production she's a big eater as well and towers over everything in the room ..past my lights but the buds haven't stopped or halted growing

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150121 001947
.....thanks for the love, likes and good vibes everyone...B.O.Gs sour grapes...only female out of the pack I got the stretchy pheno ..I like it she's quick to bloom..veg...clone...takes my prevention sprays well/ in veg only..mighty wash and green cure flip flop 2.3 wk apart or so ..smells like grape bubblegum it's something change of pace from the kush kraze I've been having

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150121 001958
..........full plant shot of sour grape ...gave it a good flush :) this is in a 3 gal pot of pro mix hp.. advanced nutes almost full line .no supreme yielder but she's got the all around package

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150121 012432
..........Granddaddy black cherry og. ."short pheno..51 days ..smells keep on getting better very dark dank kushy grape heavy heavy scent can almost tell it will b a hard hitter by how pungent the stink fumes are when u inhale a lung full of her stink ...

Top Bottom