Granddaddys Black Cherry Og Seed Run With Others

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150317 130549
......A Lil history on my banana ..only 4 people have this cut came from a bag seed of banana kush purchased in Co that was mediocre semi bland half assed banana tastes. .2 seeds were found in that bag and brought home to MI ..1 of the 2 grew like ass the other as seen from my pics is a beast ..idk if it's a selfie seed or a x cross of some kind but it's better then any banana I've tasted or tried from michigan to colorado from many different dispensary and growers.. my male anyone could find with some $ and time ..but not this banana cut .

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150408 205305
..OG Bobby Johnson. .flowering day 1...pro mix hp..ph perfect A.N at 2/3 strength with some Humboldt honey here n there gonna keep it simple ....

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

^ Also that sum bitch greased up my scissors horribly fast ..greasy not sticky if that makes sense to anyone .. grows just like the cough but more density and a bit faster bloom time on this pheno .. idk where the color came from in this X.?? but daddy likey :)

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150410 211440
......OG BOBBY JOHNSON f2 MALE..3 wks in bloom ..getting ready to dump loads on ..Banana og.. our Kosher kut ..Grape krush..Bobby Johnson F2 female ..And a OG kush cut we've kept around for 8..10 yrs . Nice and dank lemony kush just doesn't clone like it used to so hopefully we breed new life into her with ol uncle Bob ..the grape krush were using is very earthy grape smelling I have never tried this grape krush I tossed the seed plant in the love shack for it was the only 1 of 10 seeds popped of grape krush to even grow decent enough to keep ..to preserve the work I put into finding her $ and time wise It had to be done ..luckily it smells killer ..grows like ass ..Varigated/mutant ..however the clones off the seed plant seem to be not as v/m as the seed plant ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150410 211458
......this f2 male BOBBY JOHNSON smells like coffee/kush ..DADDY LIKEY..we picked him from a nice selection of males

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150410 211514
....3 weeks in bloom..Og BOBBY Johnson F2 ..when said and done if the male was let go 8 full weeks he can get big for a OG ...letting the male go that long is unnecessary for my needs he get the whack when I dust the ladies at around wk 4

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

^ grows just like a OG with dense clusters ..f2 male seems to blow our other males away in all around smells/bud size / vigor .. now let's wait 5 months n see what comes out of these seeds :) ... I'm gonna need some more testers for all these damn creations .. grow log on the banana x grimace...# MACE FACE.. coming soon ...

Top Bottom