Granddaddys Black Cherry Og Seed Run With Others

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150209 160114
........updated pic of big room .. skunk #1....rug burn. .Scott's og...sour boggle...sour grapes...black cherry og..mendo dawg..fire fighter og.. I'll get more into detail as to what's what closer to harvest too many to take weekly pics of each strain and phenos ..I will at wk 5 ..again at 8/9 before chop time ..it's a lot of plants to move around to get in and get good pics of each :)

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150216 192233
.........."MACE" aka grimace male dropping loads of pollen ..gave him one last good flick over my banana og ... day later all the hairs turned on the banana from white to orange //sign she's been hit good n hard w the love juice from grimace ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150216 192248
...... ...one good flick on the stem and mace dumped waaayy more then enough to completely cover the buds ..and as u can see leafs as well ..i clean all excess pollen off and leaf matter ect after this pic was taken ..some people use other methods of pollination. paint brush ..open air so on

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150222 130717
........Danks flip mode og 5 seeds..5 flower child from granddaddy aka dungeons vault. .5 of my personal cross kosher x ghost ..7 rugburn..and attempted to pop 5 dynasty seeds blue magoo not 1 single seed has germed been 3 days now that pack of seeds I picked up maybe a month ago .....garbage...my personal seeds had 5 of 5 germ ratio and these dynasty can't get me 1 single winner ..exactly why I make my own seeds when I find keepers ..keeper for me is usually 1 of 50/100 seeds popped no matter the company ..gets old

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150222 130725
.........what do ya know ....full pack of grape krush popped ..3 plants made it of 10 seeds ..all of em mutants ..1 partial 2 full mutants. .if anyone knows dj strains are known for this but supposedly only happens to a % of his seeds not all unless your me lol

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Making me really want to never pop my ...true blueberry. ..blueberry. ..flo...this is my 2nd full pack of djs gear I've germd and can't get anything but mutated slow.sensitive.pains in my ass 1 pack of cocoa kush 1 pack of grape krush ..this is seriously going to be a pheno hunt like never b4 just to find a keeper I'd have to pop all these packs flo.tb..bb.on top of the GK already done that's 4 packs of beans 130$ a pack plus shipping ..how is this guy getting away with rape because suckers like me buy the crap even if only once that's 500$ down the shitter..people can c him in and say I'm an ass or what not because they found killer keepers..but I didn't and my pics speak 1000words the man picks new mom from seed and dad from seed each new batch of seeds he makes ..so FYI if u did find a keeper by chance keep it. you'll never get it from him again..each batch he makes is with diff phenos so the pics he has up ect or other peoples grows are all invalid references to what ur trying to find if researching his gear ...kick me in the pee maker..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150221 225842
.....getting close..6 wk in...gage green mendo dawg right in front ..4 other phenos scattered about ..with 2 pheno sensi skunk #1..1 Sat dom 1 indica ..2..3 phenos of Scott's og..2 rugburn phenos..sour boggle..sour grapes..2 pheno black cherry og ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150222 200920
.....my one and only GRAPE KRUSH seed that I really hope has something to offer in bloom ..cuz veg is horrible ..DJ short recommend zero or very little nitrogen I concur ...pre sex shows she's a female I'm gonna Veg this for 3..4 more weeks then it's going in the love shack with my "MACE" male .yep the seed plant ..in hopes of being able to grow a less mutant prone.nutrients problematic plant and still retain grapyness...GRIMACE is the perfect match imo

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

That grape krush above is 5..6 wk from seed..has been fed 2 ml of flora micro in a 5 gallon bucket of water 1 time ...def a $ save on nutes lol dj short wasn't kidding when he said little to no nitrogen ..when I did feed it this it showed miniscule signs of burn so no more.. and good damn thing I went super light or it would have fried n I would have tossed her in the trash ..fingers crossed this X is gonna b even worth my time ?

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Grape krush x grimace ..Yep already etching it in stone done deal..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150223 161105
..........gage green mendo dawg pheno #3.. looks like a 9 wk strain as well nice semi purp smell not the biggest or best pheno

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Preggerz ..Love shack pics....seeded banana kush ......BANANA OG X GRIMACE ... what to call it ..that I won't know til I'm done growing n smoking n testing ..cpl more wks she'll concieve

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150223 234651
.........preggerz banana full plant shot ..heavy topper bent over full of seeds gonna have to re tie her up a bit ..these buds bend branches without the seeds now there just flopping right over ..

Top Bottom