For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
How much is grape gas clone? Can u dm me the price? I'm not ready yet but in near future want to order one. Thanks
Right now we are doing buy 2 get 2 from now until Sunday. If there was a time to get some gear it would definitely be now. Otherwise just DM us when you would like to get the process started.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We have 1 well established teen up for grabs! I’ll even offer a BOGO deal on this single clone purchase! The freebie will be your choice from what we have rooted and ready. Hit the DM to start the process.
IMG 1066
IMG 1067

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Want to get into Mondays shipment? DM us to secure your grape gas along with the any other cultivars we offer.

Tap into our IG page “Elite Cut Genetics” to enter our giveaway going until Sunday!
IMG 1448
IMG 1443

simonkay

simonkay

Botanicare coco - 1gal containers....

Flora Nova Bloom (2 - 2.3ec in veg and flower)

Tap water (0.1ec or less)

cheap off brand Leds (600w per 4x4)

Far as flowering time I'm not sure, I haven't kept track , to me 99% of all bud is chopped too early so I just go till all the bracts swell and the plant does its final heavy frost coating at its end of its life cycle.

I've been growing indoors since 98' , just finally switched to leds this yr so I'm still figuring them out..
Bro can I ask how often you feed per week once it starts growing quick.
Is that 2-2.3 ec only ever done once in the week or can it have more
Ty

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Tap in for our buy 2 get 2 FREE spring re up sale! Multiple cultivars available! We have individual for sale threads for each cultivar to help get our thread in the top search results. We have a main all encompassing genetics thread pinned in the clone section. I’ll link that below ⬇️https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/_elite-cut-genetics_🧬-clones.149508/
We have a whole list of new cultivars for our spring additions menu. We have yet to make for sale thread for these cultivars.

New additions
Permanent marker
RS11
Purple Runtz
Purple Skunk
Blueberry Headband
Lemon Cherry Gelato
Gushers
Grape Pie

Plus more!!!
IMG 2279

Top Bottom