For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannacollector

You chop her yet? I haven’t seen many people push her to swell that much with all that foxtaily growth. Fucking outstanding job! Could you fill us in on your grow technique? What media?
Botanicare coco - 1gal containers....

Flora Nova Bloom (2 - 2.3ec in veg and flower)

Tap water (0.1ec or less)

cheap off brand Leds (600w per 4x4)

Far as flowering time I'm not sure, I haven't kept track , to me 99% of all bud is chopped too early so I just go till all the bracts swell and the plant does its final heavy frost coating at its end of its life cycle.

I've been growing indoors since 98' , just finally switched to leds this yr so I'm still figuring them out..

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Botanicare coco - 1gal containers....

Flora Nova Bloom (2 - 2.3ec in veg and flower)

Tap water (0.1ec or less)

cheap off brand Leds (600w per 4x4)

Far as flowering time I'm not sure, I haven't kept track , to me 99% of all bud is chopped too early so I just go till all the bracts swell and the plant does its final heavy frost coating at its end of its life cycle.

I've been growing indoors since 98' , just finally switched to leds this yr so I'm still figuring them out..
Making shit happen over there 🤜

C

Cannacollector

I've done several runs of the grape gas s1 clone so far , what I can say is , it's a fast/easy cloner , the veg growth rate on it is quick as hell , damn near triples in height when flipped to flower. They say it's a 60day flowering cut but I wld say 70 , maybe if u use co2 and some sort of finishing product it cld be done in 60. Oh a very high bud to leaf ratio, ie easy to trim/ not alot to do...

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I've done several runs of the grape gas s1 clone so far , what I can say is , it's a fast/easy cloner , the veg growth rate on it is quick as hell , damn near triples in height when flipped to flower. They say it's a 60day flowering cut but I wld say 70 , maybe if u use co2 and some sort of finishing product it cld be done in 60. Oh a very high bud to leaf ratio, ie easy to trim/ not alot to do...
Sounds about right and ya she does clone hella easy. The smoke is potent and those terps taste so dam good! She’s still a favorite of mine. Sometimes a terpy plant will smell amazing but then it doesn’t translate to taste. This one smells and tastes amazing!

C

Cannacollector

Threw some old grape gas moms outside , they just started flowering , looks like my neighbors will be seeing them pretty soon, lol
20230818 155036

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
If you like grape gasoline then you might be interested in hunting this cross! Black cherry bliss (Grape Gasoline S1 x Trop Cherry). Any clone order comes with a free pack of seeds for the month of August! Tap in to secure yours today!
IMG 6309

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

GRAPE GAS is hands down the slowest growing Veg strain I have ever GROWN? I am pretty sure I got an authentic Cut but who knows???

Latest posts

Top Bottom