For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

But fuck this final batch might be the stickiest weed I have ever grown i am sorry I got rid of it. Now I want it back! I had a hash ball on my fingers after trimming up 9 grams....

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
But fuck this final batch might be the stickiest weed I have ever grown i am sorry I got rid of it. Now I want it back! I had a hash ball on my fingers after trimming up 9 grams....
Ohhh ya she’s still a favorite!

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Ohhh ya she’s still a favorite!
I still can not piece together how other people wrote things like Fast Cloner and Vegging plant etc... I literally had plants lapping her and going into flowering first. Was my slowest ever phenotype. I thought it was the medium or some other session specific factor. But then the second one did the same thing and ended up being possibly my all time Larger Single Plant yielder and LST canopy -- and I could have tied it out even wider if I had the room. It was like 6.5 by 7.5 feet wide! I vegged it for like 4 months and amazingly the root system stayed healthy in my Bennie RDWC lazy style.

IT has like 3 Times more smell then the Chimera Strain that is all hyped up to be some gift from God. Chimera #2 has been a let down of sorts. Of course you get a let down when you think WOW mannnnn I got a 10,000 Dollar clone this shit has to be FIRE Broooooooooooooooo. Nope, over hyped Cannabis Capitalism nothing short of period...

Maybe some terps are more mellow I suppose but whatever. That was 5,000 Dollars down the Drain. They gave me a Deal I thought I was saving 5 Grand shoooooooot...

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I still can not piece together how other people wrote things like Fast Cloner and Vegging plant etc... I literally had plants lapping her and going into flowering first. Was my slowest ever phenotype. I thought it was the medium or some other session specific factor. But then the second one did the same thing and ended up being possibly my all time Larger Single Plant yielder and LST canopy -- and I could have tied it out even wider if I had the room. It was like 6.5 by 7.5 feet wide! I vegged it for like 4 months and amazingly the root system stayed healthy in my Bennie RDWC lazy style.

IT has like 3 Times more smell then the Chimera Strain that is all hyped up to be some gift from God. Chimera #2 has been a let down of sorts. Of course you get a let down when you think WOW mannnnn I got a 10,000 Dollar clone this shit has to be FIRE Broooooooooooooooo. Nope, over hyped Cannabis Capitalism nothing short of period...

Maybe some terps are more mellow I suppose but whatever. That was 5,000 Dollars down the Drain. They gave me a Deal I thought I was saving 5 Grand shoooooooot...
You actually paid that?! I could’ve sourced it for wayyyy cheaper. Of I don’t have it in my stable I can source it most likely. Im helping a grower source some stuff now.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

You actually paid that?! I could’ve sourced it for wayyyy cheaper. Of I don’t have it in my stable I can source it most likely. Im helping a grower source some stuff now.
I was just teasing please pardon me. I would never pay more than 200 for a cutting. But generally 150 is my limit. One of my Clone suppliers, Clonify in Maine, owed me a favor, so I got it for about 1-150 instead of the 450 they are charging... And honestly neigther me or most of my Patients are not overly impressed.

But of course the Over Hype sets us up for much higher exspectations!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was just teasing please pardon me. I would never pay more than 200 for a cutting. But generally 150 is my limit. One of my Clone suppliers, Clonify in Maine, owed me a favor, so I got it for about 1-150 instead of the 450 they are charging... And honestly neigther me or most of my Patients are not overly impressed.

But of course the Over Hype sets us up for much higher exspectations!
Beleaf would tell you it’s a fake cut 😅
The description sounds odd considering how small the bud in the picture is of the Oklahoma coma. Is that really his site or a fake site?

IMG 0375
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ massive teen up for grabs ‼️

Fully established root system in a 5in square pot. Tap in to secure it first come first serve!

I might even be able to toss in a freebie which usually wouldn’t happen on a single clone purchase. 🤫
IMG 0847

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

WOW imopressive I usually have a lot of trouble rinsing off the roots for my RDWC when they get that big in small pots. But maybe I would just take that beautiful cutting right off the top and transplant that one into Soil i.e ProMix HP.

I might even be able to find a friend to chip in to help me pay for it by getting them a Clone

since I promised myself that I would only spend the value of 1 oz to get a big plant. For me that is 150/160 based on my local values. But anyway someone probably already snatched that one (GG) up...

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
WOW imopressive I usually have a lot of trouble rinsing off the roots for my RDWC when they get that big in small pots. But maybe I would just take that beautiful cutting right off the top and transplant that one into Soil i.e ProMix HP.

I might even be able to find a friend to chip in to help me pay for it by getting them a Clone

since I promised myself that I would only spend the value of 1 oz to get a big plant. For me that is 150/160 based on my local values. But anyway someone probably already snatched that one (GG) up...
I just had someone inquire but she’s still here if you want to secure it.

rbt4her45

rbt4her45

Hello farmers I’m offering Grape Gas S1 clones bred by Compound Genetics 🧬 and phenohunted by CLTVTD (tissue culture nursery). Candy 🍭 Gas terps and 30% THC!!! Check out their site below for the lab report and more information ⬇️ https://cltvtdmg.com/product/grape-gas/

She yields massive ✅, is very easy to trim ✅, has crazy bag appeal ✅, has 30% THC ✅, and tastes amazing ✅

So if you wanna grow and smoke on some sweet purple gassy weed that lives up to the hype this strain is for you!! First come first serve

Packs of seeds sold out in minutes and I’m seeing prices of 7-800$ a pack!!! Don’t do it! Save a lot of $$$ and get tapped in on a verified pheno instead that is a perfect representation of the Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ (Grape Pie X Jet Fuel Gelato). Shoutout to the Curators at CLTVTD for doing the work by phenohunting this for us 🙌🙏🙌

Message me for details/payment and if you have any other questions about her growth characteristics or anything I’m glad to help. Thanks to those who have supported me thus far! I appreciate you all and this community as whole! View attachment 1263290View attachment 1263295
View attachment 1263291
Over 3.5 oz per plant! Flipped small clones in 3 gallon potsView attachment 1263292
I’ll always make sure they arrive alive! If not we will resend to make sure you get these rare cultivars in your garden ready to rock! View attachment 1263296View attachment 1263297
sounds good but are they pathogen free??

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
sounds good but are they pathogen free??
Literally just snapped these pics and about to take samples now. We are very careful how we source genetics. We are doing tests on a couple of our mothers random drug test style though and samples will be sent out tomorrow morning.
IMG 0850
IMG 0851

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here’s those test results ⬇️ for the Slurricane #7 and the grape gas which has been around since I started collecting some gear. The strict SOPs have kept my precious collection safe.
IMG 0951

Top Bottom