Grape-Gas S1(CLTVTD cut)SpiderFarmerSF2000

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I’m down for the task! 😂 ya I wanna
Find something interesting to keep around as a mom for awhile. Idk the possibilities are endless once you start dabbling with genetics. I love this hobby there’s so many directions I can take with training methods, lights, genetics, ughhh I love it!!
yup thats what im hoping for with the big one i have right now it was doing the best out of all, have clones off it that i can flower to find out if needed.

just like how it was growing decided to keep it back and see!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Merry Christmas fam!! I got an earth box junior so now I’m debating if I should throw her in.

She’s been supercropped again and she is growing vigorous af and throwing out side branches. Spider Farmer SF-2000 is at 65% and I’m getting around 400 ppfd at the top of the plant.

Well it’s time to spark up this blunt with 3 strains combined. Purple kush, GMOxZkittles, and some Capn Crunch!!! Roll up fam much love!!! 🙌🙏🙌
951F674D 59D2 49AF A839 0B080F3A6701
F432F8F7 FBA2 48BC 94DB 208603CFCDED
4C66D2D4 5B14 4394 9BAA 77D653F74F07
6D476743 F5F6 4AD0 96C1 BA33D371D9B2

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
CHANGE OF PLANS!!

I’m going out of my comfort zone a bit doing this but I decided to go for it! I could barely fit her into the earth box junior so I tilted the plant in order to get most of the root ball down in the earth box.

So what I’ve decided is to put the Grape Gas 🍇 ⛽️ into a 2x4 tent before adding a second Spider Farmer fixture which is their SF-1000. The 2 fixtures combined will give me about 300 watts.

I’ll then drop a scrog screen on and train her till she fills up the scrog net. I feel tilting the plant will actually work out for the training a plan to do.

I was nervous about doing something different for this run but I bet this earth box will not disappoint!! #SpiderFarmerArmy #GrapeGas #Compound Genetics #Cannarado Genetics #Earthbox
340D2155 78D5 4274 9697 47DB461DFFD4
548004F0 E565 4B11 A87E A1CCF664B90D

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Earth box…….now that’s a new one, have to look see what that’s all about.
It’s a SIP (sub irrigated planter) in which there’s a reservoir down below and all you have to do is look down the tube and if you see water you’re good and if it’s dry then refill. Oxygen is able to get down there easily as well. Check out buildasoil on YouTube for earth boxes and organic gardening.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

CHANGE OF PLANS!!

I’m going out of my comfort zone a bit doing this but I decided to go for it! I could barely fit her into the earth box junior so I tilted the plant in order to get most of the root ball down in the earth box.

So what I’ve decided is to put the Grape Gas 🍇 ⛽️ into a 2x4 tent before adding a second Spider Farmer fixture which is their SF-1000. The 2 fixtures combined will give me about 300 watts.

I’ll then drop a scrog screen on and train her till she fills up the scrog net. I feel tilting the plant will actually work out for the training a plan to do.

I was nervous about doing something different for this run but I bet this earth box will not disappoint!! #SpiderFarmerArmy #GrapeGas #Compound Genetics #Cannarado Genetics #EarthboxView attachment 1200567View attachment 1200568
stoked to watch this grow. I’m basically doing the same, I’ve got two patio pickers (SIP) in my 2x4 going right now. Do you think the sf1000 is necessary to add for the scrog? Also doing a scrog and I’ve had the sf1000 in my shopping cart for a week now haha

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
stoked to watch this grow. I’m basically doing the same, I’ve got two patio pickers (SIP) in my 2x4 going right now. Do you think the sf1000 is necessary to add for the scrog? Also doing a scrog and I’ve had the sf1000 in my shopping cart for a week now haha
I personally like high light intensity to cover the space. You already have the SF-2000? That light will work and cover the space but if you want to maximize the space you need a bit more. Genetics play a part too bc I had a wedding cheesecake auto flower that yielded over 3 oz under the SF-1000. Post up a pic

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
They popped out of the soil on dec 12, and I transplanted yesterday.
and yea I have The sf2000 already.
Is this your first grow or you have some experience? Looking good man I’m excited to see how the SIP performs. If you’re newer at growing then don’t worry about the extra light just focus on the basics and you will do fine. Once you get some experience and have everything else dialed in then go ahead and increase light intensity if you feel the need. Did you make your SIP or buy?

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Is this your first grow or you have some experience? Looking good man I’m excited to see how the SIP performs. If you’re newer at growing then don’t worry about the extra light just focus on the basics and you will do fine. Once you get some experience and have everything else dialed in then go ahead and increase light intensity if you feel the need. Did you make your SIP or buy?
Second grow. Local SS called StepWell soil, and those patio pickers are sold at Canadian tire. I also see them called bountiful harvest box on Amazon and Easy Picker when sold in the states. It’s just a 20x24 earthbox, holds 11 gallons of medium. And as I was posting that pic I was thinking “i can’t get my VPD good enough for another light” Haha so yea I’ll prob sit back and watch yours and if all goes well consider it for next run. 👍

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Second grow. Local SS called StepWell soil, and those patio pickers are sold at Canadian tire. I also see them called bountiful harvest box on Amazon and Easy Picker when sold in the states. It’s just a 20x24 earthbox, holds 11 gallons of medium. And as I was posting that pic I was thinking “i can’t get my VPD good enough for another light” Haha so yea I’ll prob sit back and watch yours and if all goes well consider it for next run. 👍
Ya I want to dial in my VPD as well but I’ve still gotten good results just by keeping the RH and temps in the general range.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I'm confused, are you going to criscross another plant in that Earthbox? I doubt it as that plant is too far along for a coordinated grow right. Just wondering, Cheers,SS

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I'm confused, are you going to criscross another plant in that Earthbox? I doubt it as that plant is too far along for a coordinated grow right. Just wondering, Cheers,SS
All good and no, it will be the single plant flowered in a 2x4 tent.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Spend your money as you wish, How many slaves does it take to build an iPhone?

Observationist

Observationist

Sorry to jack, just wanted to show ya I got a seed from this pretty ass decent bud

hope it comes out to be a female

Latest posts

Top Bottom