Grape-Gas S1(CLTVTD cut)SpiderFarmerSF2000

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

looking good, starting to fill in that net

by the time i get my 5x5 tent my one plant is gonna take up a decent area in it lol

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Last day of veg!!!! Tomorrow will be the first day of flower I’m excited! I did a Foliar with kelp extract and pure crop 1 as an IPM.The Spider farmer sf-2000 is at 80% still and running smooth.
7205F66F 8FF8 41F1 A16E 8B10DB4D55B7
4D573472 B8F9 4DE9 A7A5 85EBB1D5E980

Also thought I would post this interesting “3 leave clover” seedling with 3 cotyledons and 3 true leaves. Top or fim? Lol
C2877F2E C999 4B79 BB46 24B986F14253

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Looking good bro!

I am curious, do you have any of the Spider Farmer SE models? If so, I wonder how they compare to the older SF models. I am getting another tent and light setup and am going with #spiderfarmer, largely on their great reputation here at the Farm and their support for this great resource. Are the SE models better than the SF???

FWIW, I have been investigating hydro systems and may be travelling down that road on my next grow. New tent, new light, new grow medium??? Might go for it!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking good bro!

I am curious, do you have any of the Spider Farmer SE models? If so, I wonder how they compare to the older SF models. I am getting another tent and light setup and am going with #spiderfarmer, largely on their great reputation here at the Farm and their support for this great resource. Are the SE models better than the SF???

FWIW, I have been investigating hydro systems and may be travelling down that road on my next grow. New tent, new light, new grow medium??? Might go for it!

Ya I would say the bar style led fixtures are the best over the quantum board style. Better coverage and more even light distribution. It’s definitely an upgrade and I’ll be testing out the SE model next after this journal is done. I test, review, and in a sense promote for spider farmer and I already have the SE locked down for next grow thanks the Spider Farmer so shout out to them they have been great to work with. They have amazing customer service as well so you can’t go wrong using their products.

As for the hydro style growing it’s preference but I would say it’s more labor intensive and more variables you can potentially screw up as a newer grower but don’t let me sway you bc I’m a living soil organic grower. I think living soil is one of the best methods as a newer grower but if increased growth and yield is something your after give it a go. I may get my toes wet and try a single DWC bucket in the future but for now organics all the way!!

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

As for the hydro style growing it’s preference but I would say it’s more labor intensive and more variables you can potentially screw up as a newer grower but don’t let me sway you bc I’m a living soil organic grower. I think living soil is one of the best methods as a newer grower but if increased growth and yield is something your after give it a go. I may get my toes wet and try a single DWC bucket in the future but for now organics all the way!!
I do know about the pitfalls with hydro and DWC. My dispensary guy is doing all coco and/or DWC and has been showing me the ropes, but I am sure I will make mistakes along the way. I have been so impressed with these growers here at the Farm and the yields and grow times are definitely impressive. I had originally thought I would do a single bucket system like you mentioned. Then I came across these RWDC systems at PA Hydroponics, check em out. You can find similar systems for 2 or 3 times the cost he is asking and his look to be very well built. The pump in his systems recirculates the water in the buckets at the rate of 100 gallons an hour. I know I am going to have to get more skills this way but I think I am going to go for it, I already have Ph and PPM meters, just need to learn how to use them. Also, I need to buy and install an good RO system in my home, needed to do that anyway. I am still going to do some in organic soil, most likely for an outdoor grow this spring when I plan to grow out some CBD strains. Following your lead, I think I am going to get some of those Earth Box planters for the outside greenhouse.

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, bro

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I do know about the pitfalls with hydro and DWC. My dispensary guy is doing all coco and/or DWC and has been showing me the ropes, but I am sure I will make mistakes along the way. I have been so impressed with these growers here at the Farm and the yields and grow times are definitely impressive. I had originally thought I would do a single bucket system like you mentioned. Then I came across these RWDC systems at PA Hydroponics, check em out. You can find similar systems for 2 or 3 times the cost he is asking and his look to be very well built. The pump in his systems recirculates the water in the buckets at the rate of 100 gallons an hour. I know I am going to have to get more skills this way but I think I am going to go for it, I already have Ph and PPM meters, just need to learn how to use them. Also, I need to buy and install an good RO system in my home, needed to do that anyway. I am still going to do some in organic soil, most likely for an outdoor grow this spring when I plan to grow out some CBD strains. Following your lead, I think I am going to get some of those Earth Box planters for the outside greenhouse.
Ya I actually watched the video you posted and it looks pretty dope honestly. Being able to change water easily makes it nice too compared to a single bucket DWC like I originally thought about. This would probably be a better way to go.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Plant health and vigor is ever increasing and the timing couldn’t be better as we head into the first week of flower! I really like how this scrog is turning out with how I angled the plant. Instead of scrogging the plant in all directions starting from the center and working outward I started at one end and worked my way to the other just by tucking.

As for the growth going the other direction I decided to try some weaving instead to try to fill in the left side where some smaller branches are trying to reach up into the scrog net. Spider Farmer SF-2000 is at 100% power and ready to rock let’s get it!!!
7B37AB9F 43C7 425F 9D42 A037B0FE6B41
706E87E5 F5E7 466A 9188 34A411D41952
499CFE81 9392 45C9 ADBB 086044BBFE6A
90A336E5 BBA3 4DD4 B568 B3E5F4A7A358

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Video update about some of the training and what’s going on in the garden bc I like to just explain it sometimes rather than type it out. Also got some bud shots of my punch cake flowering as a bonus!!

I also decided to supplement with co2 since I had a tank sitting right there with some still in it. I set my inkbird co2 controller to 950ppm and lowered the lights until I was getting around 1000 ppfd. I’ll try to lower it some more over the next week but I’ll be getting pretty close to the canopy. I wouldn’t normally run co2 in this set up but what the hell why not.
EB77B17D B1B3 442D 868C 360813F23F0B
7B7F83E6 A684 4B69 A240 F814C842E468

Dothraki

Dothraki

Video update about some of the training and what’s going on in the garden bc I like to just explain it sometimes rather than type it out. Also got some bud shots of my punch cake flowering as a bonus!!

I also decided to supplement with co2 since I had a tank sitting right there with some still in it. I set my inkbird co2 controller to 950ppm and lowered the lights until I was getting around 1000 ppfd. I’ll try to lower it some more over the next week but I’ll be getting pretty close to the canopy. I wouldn’t normally run co2 in this set up but what the hell why not. View attachment 1211185View attachment 1211178View attachment 1211032
Looking good!

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Don’t listen to the negativity. If you want to buy an elite clone do it. It’s your money do with it what you please. Looking great. I’m subbed for this one as I’m looking to transition to living soil. Happy grows.
burnz
I'm concur with every damn word
Had a dude give me xxx og seeds after I saved his life at a local reggae fest
Let a friend hold them. This was 2002
I'm in norther NY/VT/NH dep on which part of fam I'm visiting......last time I checked......xxx og was super crazy prices. Just me rambling lol sorry.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys here’s right after I did some tucking and there was plenty of it. It seems the co2 boost is helping but my tank is almost dry. Not too concerned I’m just gonna let her do her thing she’s pretty big at this point.

Im pretty sure I’m the first one showcasing this strain on the internet and I’m super stoked to find out with you guys how these genetics perform!

This is one of the most fun grows I’ve had yet! I’m loving this earthbox/scrog/sf-2000 setup and going all in on a true scrog. #Grape Gas #Compound genetics #Cannarado genetics #Spider-Farmer
D795232E D0A0 433F 8EB3 A77A9371AEFB
E254ADEA 5E20 45D1 91CD 2946C4F5E685
C574C309 2FD2 459A 8467 4D5652BDD25B
8D44BC83 FF67 4E1C B1BF BA0B1922A633

I also got these free samples from the hydro store. A chitin product and enzyme product. Does chitin really boost the production of secondary metabolites like THC and terpenes? What’s your experience or knowledge on the subject?
720BF65D 9915 45FD BA31 442189D28067

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here we are almost at the end of week 2 flower and the stretch is slowing so I have stopped tucking and weaving and will let her grow and stack flowers. I top dressed 3 tablespoons of terp tea bloom and feel like she’s still a little hungry but I’m sure the nutrients are starting to kick in. So I decided to add a nutrient/compost tea tomorrow to give her a boost.

I also did some lollipopping but still need to clean her up a bit. Video update below goes into more detail. Spider Farmer sf-2000 is at 100% around 12 inches from the top of the canopy. Everyone have a good weekend!
0310B7FC 94C5 4B82 B8A1 068CF048A766
485D648F 52DD 4B04 B412 2EFA9317494A

I also sent 2 more grape gas clones into flower and will be letting them grow all natural
87A76076 5C83 437D 9205 F9A629F836F1

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Filling that net up nicely

lovin the grape gas clones' structure
Me too brotha I always train my plants but have been trying out autos all natural and also did a purple kush clone. I’ve been liking that style too. They fill a nice amount of space it’s making me think about doing a sea of green in this 2x8 closet. I’ll stagger 3 gallon pots full of grape gas clones and send it! Lol this could be some good content for the farm.

growsince79

growsince79

Me too brotha I always train my plants but have been trying out autos all natural and also did a purple kush clone. I’ve been liking that style too. They fill a nice amount of space it’s making me think about doing a sea of green in this 2x8 closet. I’ll stagger 3 gallon pots full of grape gas clones and send it! Lol this could be some good content for the farm.
You could do 64 clones in 1 gallon in the 2x8. 1 week veg- no branches. That would be a oldtimer sea of green.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here we are on the last day of week 2 flower. I’m loving how this grow is going I’m so stoked to see these flowers form! I also applied a compost tea I let bubble for 24 hours. When filling the reservoir I use kelp extract, cal/mag, and a chitin product called hyshield.

On day 21 I’ll do a heavy leaf strip and start planning my mid flower top dress with roots organics terp tea bloom booster. Alright guys have a good Sunday and stay medicated!
C6AB694B 7E9D 437F 85C2 2AA22EA6B52B
D209AAAF 12E6 4359 B849 2F278BCFB55A
0E555007 D092 427F 8B88 503F111CD536
7384D928 3261 4833 A9D4 DA994612143E
09D27428 96CB 4631 AC97 5135A62708E4

Slurricane #7 phenohunt is underway! More details on that soon as I will be needing the communities help!
0470E2D7 7E59 4D5E AD55 1DDFDA66E60E

Latest posts

Top Bottom