Grass Knuckles and Alieno Formaggio???

• Thread starter Larimy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr Green

if they do list a few packs in bins then you got to have some luck to get a pack of those..

G

GDS StonerBoy

O well i'm out gotta run some errands, i tried to hold off as long as possible. I guess i have to go with the Dog.

darksideX

darksideX

Yeah I see you darksideX! You try to get my beans and there's gonna be some of this and alot of that! :fighting0040:
yeah,..and hopefully..i'll take some of that..

&:spacecraft:
greEtz..:icon_spin:

darksideX

darksideX

yeah guyz,..i'm sorry for ya all,..but there's no more one left,..& U all can go home and watch gilmore girlz..i give ya just a call,..if they r goin' online..LOL,..hehe,..no, just kiddin'
I'm in the waiting line..
greEtz..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Im fucking camping:free-character-smil:spacecraft:

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
were any of them put up as BINs? i woke up at 3 this mornin and nothin was up and now their auctions

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, Logic would of been nice to know a day ago. Oh well life goes on.

C

cktRAVEl

Well...they are listed now and prices shooting up. Too much for me.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah, they will definitely hit the $200 mark and up. Boy I sure hope they put some in bin some time. If its a limited addition I don't ever see them going up in the bin. Least I got my alien dog to hold me over.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

So did anyone have any Luck to get a chance to snatched a pack of the Grass Knuckles?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I got lucky and got a pack. Wonder who else got them. Now I just need the alieno formaggio then my collection will be complete. LOL

Does anyone know the flowering times on the Alien Dog and the Grass Knuckles??

Top Bottom