Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary Chicago 3 Night Run

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I scored 4 tickets to Santa Clara for Sunday. They're obstructed view, but fuck it. After getting shut down on mail order and online we had pretty much given up. Paid about a bill a piece.

But lookie what I picked up at AGE in Denver last week :D

Rig
Nail

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Any Denver peeps doing meet-up at the movies Monday? Me and my woman gonna hit Sushi Has before, if anyone wants to grub, sake, and sesh.

What is that btw? I heard they're going to definetley be broadcasting some of the shows in theaters and also maybe a large concert venues so people all over the country can watch it, plus the flight going to be a webcast and PPV. But they were also talking about meet up at the movies, what is that? Is that older shows?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't we all just storm the gates like the Deer Creek shows in the early nineties!>!>>!? They get maybe 10% of the people the rest make it in no problem... :D

That's what I am talking about the newbies have no idea what the long strange trip is, or was all about...
A few spoiled it for us tried and true dead heads.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

That's what I am talking about the newbies have no idea what the long strange trip is, or was all about...
A few spoiled it for us tried and true dead heads.

I have lost my voice for even trying to get this point across,............When "I need a miracle" turned into a demand and lost all trace of a request we all tried to teach them. When they pushed down the fences just to 'get inside' we tried to mend the holes and teach them. When they offered to spend every dime they had on a ticket we offered to eat the cost and 'Miracle them' but they were too busy making sure they were 'getting theirs' to share in yours,................and in the end they killed it just for the chance to see it. OWN YOUR SCENE or SUFFER IT'S DEMISE.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

stoked. stoked stoked stoked. Just got a face value ticket for the Saturday Santa Clara show. Anybody know any ranches or big properties letting people from out of town camp? Maybe will park near the beach and take the train to Levi and then somehow get back to the beach and sleep on a sand dune?? Or find a spot to snooze under one of the overpriced hotel pools. Any leads on private campgrounds? Have some friends in Santa Cruz but would rather slum it and camp. PM pls if you know any farmer campgrounds who are charging $20 bucks for camping. Thank you. Hope everybody gets their tickets. Prices are falling like crazy now as people get rid of their tickets who cannot make it there...

Last edited:
MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Been a while since I've chimed in around here. Originally I only scored enough to miracle my family in, but I pulled Club tickets for all three nights for the wife and I on the second TM drop. Also got some GA's but I need a seat at this point.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

LUCKY YOU ARE FOLKS!!

I will be doing the next best thing,going to
AMC movie co to see the show streamed live....
200 theaters are having it done,so for 20 bucks
i can see it too!
peace,Lg:)

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Got an extra Sunday for Santa Clara. Looking for a Saturday.

There are tons of tickets on stubhub for face value or below face value. Some obstructed views for $38. At least you will be there and can wander around... So many people got jammed at the last minute on the mail order ticket thru GDTS that they dumped their tickets for face value. I have had good and bad experiences with stubhub for other concerts. The tickets are only "guaranteed" if you pay online and then go to their booth in the parking lot and pick up the physical ticket. I don't trust the "email tickets" thru stubhub, got fake tickets one time when I bought at the last minute and they either oversold the seats or somebody sent them fake tickets. But if you pick them up at their booth at Levi stadium or Soldier field then it is 99% chance you're getting in.

Good luck...

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Sorry about cross posting this in a few threads but we want to get the word out to help people with PTSD.

The MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) will have a booth set up at "Participation Row" in Levi Stadium BLUE #4 parking lot. Look for the "blue and white balloons" to find us. The BLUE LOT 4 lot will open at 3 PM.

(1) We have a camera crew and are looking for any people with PTSD or medical conditions to give video testimonials on how MDMA, Weed, LSD, Mushrooms, etc have helped their life- or simply talk about how they hope MAPS mission to cure resistant PTSD will succeed. Their last research study had a 83% cure rate of war veterans with severe PTSD with a therapist led session taking MDMA (aka Ecstasy) and talking thru their trauma.

(2) We are looking for volunteers to simply hand out the flyer (see attached PDF), we will have tens of thousands of flyers printed out and simply need help distributing them to heads before the show starts at 7 PM!

If you cannot find the MAPS booth, PM me I will give my mobile number so we can connect.

BlueLot1

More Info:

https://www.maps.org/research/mdma

http://www.headcount.org/fare-thee-well-interview-series-rick-doblin/

Thanks!

View attachment Grateful Dead brochure FINAL web.pdf
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
P

primo3O3

I made it!! Homie called me yesterday morning to tell he was gonna miracle me all 3 nights, just had to buy a one-way and I could ride back to CO w him. After getting shutdown on mail-order and online I had given up.. All good things in all good time! I had to start a new account so I don't think I can PM yet so if you wanna get in touch shoot me a message or hit me up on my phone.

Cheers,
primo303

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I made it!! Homie called me yesterday morning to tell he was gonna miracle me all 3 nights, just had to buy a one-way and I could ride back to CO w him. After getting shutdown on mail-order and online I had given up.. All good things in all good time! I had to start a new account so I don't think I can PM yet so if you wanna get in touch shoot me a message or hit me up on my phone.

Cheers,
primo303
Congrats--
You Won The Lottery!!!
===================
More good reads...
http://www.jambase.com/Articles/125...are-Thee-Well-Grateful-Dead-50-Chicago-Begins
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...e-classics-and-curveballs-in-chicago-20150704

...remember; these folks stream the shows live (audio),
and they re-play 'em:

[you don't have to sign-up or logon--it just starts playing--
after taking a little to load]...

GDs4

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Very Nice.. have not heard from my Buddy yet.. Hehe bet he's having a Blast
Soldier on Deadheads(see what i did there:rolleyes: ) lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea but

It's good, but no way near the real deal...
60's 70's 80's the real deal...

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Lol were u really even there cman???? Lmao @lawrencewelk nobody forgot anything except the people who totally forgot how to have fun 40 years ago. Even if you were there bet you were not dancing. Well the whole 99.9% rest of the crowd was having a blast. LOL

Great shows !!!

Oops!!!

Yes really :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom