Graywolf Terpenator success!!

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Hey guys I recently had a terpenator built and finally did some runs. Everything came out great, I now have a much better understanding of the process. I will not run BHO any other way.

Graywolf terpenator success 4

Graywolf terpenator success 3

Graywolf terpenator success

Graywolf terpenator success 2

Thank you Graywolf for sharing your designs, explaining and taking the time to show us how to run it.

Ever after

Ever after

the quality looks ok why is this the best setup or why the hype? is this a version like the 1500 dollar bho machine that some company makes?

does it just make a big yield with ok quality? is that it? i dunno id rather spend a week getting 2 to 5 grams a pull of 90% thc bho than do one big pull and get some 77% gear but then again its all personal preference as im a fan of HMK oil

Graywolf

Graywolf

Hey guys I recently had a terpenator built and finally did some runs. Everything came out great, I now have a much better understanding of the process. I will not run BHO any other way.

View attachment 303916

View attachment 303915

View attachment 303913

View attachment 303914

Thank you Graywolf for sharing your designs, explaining and taking the time to show us how to run it.

You're welcome, good job following through and nice looking low temperatrue extraction!

Graywolf

Graywolf

the quality looks ok why is this the best setup or why the hype? is this a version like the 1500 dollar bho machine that some company makes?

does it just make a big yield with ok quality? is that it? i dunno id rather spend a week getting 2 to 5 grams a pull of 90% thc bho than do one big pull and get some 77% gear but then again its all personal preference as im a fan of HMK oil

The Terpenator series are an original design, not a copy of a $1500 bho machine that some company makes. It is based on the butane recycle research done by FOAF, but is notably different.

It not only makes a range of different extractions, depending on the temperature that it is run at, but recycles the butane for reduced cost and eccological protection.

The yield and quality is what ever you decide to make it, within the limits of the starting material.

The extraction above looks like a low temperature extraction and the material was retained in carboxylic acid form, hence the structure. From there, the world is your oyster, and you can turn it into any number of different medications.

Wavegem

Wavegem

The Terpenator series are an original design, not a copy of a $1500 bho machine that some company makes. It is based on the butane recycle research done by FOAF, but is notably different.

It not only makes a range of different extractions, depending on the temperature that it is run at, but recycles the butane for reduced cost and eccological protection.

The yield and quality is what ever you decide to make it, within the limits of the starting material.

The extraction above looks like a low temperature extraction and the material was retained in carboxylic acid form, hence the structure. From there, the world is your oyster, and you can turn it into any number of different medications.

...need I say more. I have been playing around with fresh vs dry and everything in between. I still have a lot to learn, but more importantly I can learn safe without to many problems.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Im not one to ask about numbers but curiosity has the best of me. How much $ did that set up run you? Have u came to a conclusion between wet vs dry? Whats the average return ratio (Weight of matter:weight of final product)? Do u feel this method is a bit safer compared to guerilla extraction methods? Oh and last question, did u build that work bench? If so thats bitchin and i want one!

Thanks for sharing Wave, hope all goes well. Looking forward to ur future findings. Props to Graywolf for being the man! Z

Graywolf

Graywolf

Thanks for the good thoughts!

About $2600 for the package. It works better dry.

We average between 20/25% on prime bud and about half that on trim.

I feel it considerably safer to have the butane contained, rather than vented to atmosphere, where it may catch a spark.

That does look like a slick work bench, with secondary storage capabilities.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Do u feel this method is a bit safer compared to guerilla extraction methods?
If by 'guerilla' you mean blowing tubes, than I'd say so. A trade off though. Instead of having the butane from one or several cans mixing with air to possibly ignitable concentrations, you have a higher volume of liquid Butane concentrated inside a steel tank. Things usually burn, not explode, as liquids. So it is as the butane mixes with oxygen in air that is goes from burn to boom.
The few minor leaks I encountered still displace less butane in a run than blowing tubes.

Usually everyone I have read about 'blowing themselves up' was: Sealed up room, with maybe a bathroom fan on, while blowing tubes, oh and then someone decides to light a cigarette.
Personally I am going to eventually set up a blast wall to keep the tanks behind, but when people see a propane tank explode from a bullet they fail to take into account the exit hole created by the bullet, thus giving a large opening for the oxygen to enter as the pressurized tank expels it's contents.

But since butane is without oxygen molecules it is flammable not explosive.

So avoid guns, cigs and booze while operating the machinery :) And dammit, keep that joint at least 25 ft away.

Wavegem

Wavegem

My experience tells me that effeciency, speed and safety are the critcal points.
In 4 hours I made 127 grams of shatter. I like using kief thick mixed with leaf material packed very tight. 3 washes and dump was all I needed. Seriously if I could pack this thing 24/7.. Damn my next problem I have to fix.

One thing I want to specify. I bought a can tap from grainger and dump butane cans into my tank, so sick. 2 weeks from air gas but I was up and running in no time.

I ran wet material and it was the best shit ever but I got half a gram. Lol when the market balances out that will be like 150 year old bottle of wine or something.

I will post more pics soon

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

The work bench was the crate the terpenator was sent to me in.
Hey buddy, bro, brother in law, best friend, brother from another mother, ace of spades, nutes to my grow medium..............you ever thought of vacationing to ohio:p ? we have cows and trees. and aaaaahhhh, amish. lol Really nice man only to be expected from skunk pharms!..... that erl looks nice.....real nice:D......take it easy

Wavegem

Wavegem

I am working on building and selling these with a 10 day lead time. We are implementing new designs to make this a tad easier and faster. With Graywolfs blessing I could make this available to anyone fast. I found one pump that is recovery and vacuum, I would like to make a package deal for everything you need, just fill the tank of butane, pack the tube and make oil. Also i am working to put a built In heated collection pot you can set at different temps.

Top Bottom