Green but dropping leaves

• Thread starter AceSpade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AceSpade

AceSpade

Plus should I use cal-mag it's been recommended
With my feeding all I use is liquid fish and golden tree for my fertilizer along with bio root and unsulfured blackstrap molasses.. like I said first time and don't know what to feed or should say a good blend for veg and flower stage

growsince79

growsince79

If you were to unpot now I'd bet you have a sick root ball in the middle with most of the pot having no roots.

growsince79

growsince79

With my feeding all I use is liquid fish and golden tree for my fertilizer along with bio root and unsulfured blackstrap molasses.. like I said first time and don't know what to feed or should say a good blend for veg and flower stage
Get rid of all that stupid shit and get dynagrow and dynabloom. Don't need calmag unless it's deficient.

OleMacdonald77

OleMacdonald77

Only gained 4lbs soaking..so still let it lose 10 lbs now?

Following, I have this very issue but in 3 gallon cloth pot also ffof. Don't want to hijack ur post with my issues. But some good advice so far. 1.2 gallons is roughly 10lbs of water. I use a scale.

AceSpade

AceSpade

Following, I have this very issue but in 3 gallon cloth pot also ffof. Don't want to hijack ur post with my issues. But some good advice so far. 1.2 gallons is roughly 10lbs of water. I use a scale.
No problem this isn't just for me..info for all hope it helps...hope my problem is solved

K2xm

K2xm

As fish bud said, your soil is resisting water because it became too dry at some point and now the water runs right through. To get completely saturated soil, the best and easiest way is to get a container (bathtub even) that is at least almost as deep as the soil in your pots. Fill the container with good, correct pH water and set the plants in it for at least 20 minutes, but not for an hour. Take them out and drain well. I’ve done this many times with all sorts of potted plants. My mother was famous for killing plants. Many times I would come to visit to find a bone dry plant that she would say she just watered. Weighing the pot before and after is a good idea. If you know the weight when it is completely saturated, then every time you water that should be your target. And don’t water until the have lost a significant amount (5 gallon pot should have a gallon (8.3 lbs.) of free water, depending on your soil type. Sandy holds a lot less than heavy with sphagnum.

AceSpade

AceSpade

As fish bud said, your soil is resisting water because it became too dry at some point and now the water runs right through. To get completely saturated soil, the best and easiest way is to get a container (bathtub even) that is at least almost as deep as the soil in your pots. Fill the container with good, correct pH water and set the plants in it for at least 20 minutes, but not for an hour. Take them out and drain well. I’ve done this many times with all sorts of potted plants. My mother was famous for killing plants. Many times I would come to visit to find a bone dry plant that she would say she just watered. Weighing the pot before and after is a good idea. If you know the weight when it is completely saturated, then every time you water that should be your target. And don’t water until the have lost a significant amount (5 gallon pot should have a gallon (8.3 lbs.) of free water, depending on your soil type. Sandy holds a lot less than heavy with sphagnum.
So pot should be 8.3 lbs.

IMG 20210212 163434
IMG 20210212 163440
IMG 20210212 163500
AceSpade

AceSpade

growsince79 she is more perky on day 2 after soak.. question why is center of new growth so light green almost yellow..good? O

Top Bottom