green crack aka Dream Queen

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

So this is one of my new favorite strains...Thought i would share some pics....Grown in half foxfarm oceanforest half perlite (in layers)...under eye hortilux bulb...from clone in nor cal....I use Alaskan organic nutes...and MOAB twice..once 2nd week flower...once two weeks before harvest....finished in like 50 days!!What ya think?? Any questions are welcome!:rauch08:

Green crack   aka dream queen
Green crack   aka dream queen 2
Green crack   aka dream queen 3
Green crack   aka dream queen 4
Green crack   aka dream queen 5
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Wow!!! Wonderfull Photos...That Green Crack is the shit huh?..Thanks for the Drewl..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
interesting......who calls her 'dream queen' though???? the name green crack alone isn't the best imo heheheh I still call her by her real name: Cush

great shots btw...
bf

L

LaoGrow

Exactly, Green crack, cush, or mango are the only names that most people will recognize this strain. Afghani maple leaf X skunk #1. juss makes me shudder lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some dispensaries have changed the name because it offends people. but now everyone will think is some cindy cross. to top it off they don't even like its original name of cush so its been named again.

great pics bro you did a good job on her

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
oh yeah i forgot about mango thats what it was called when we were first getting it outa BC.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

interesting......who calls her 'dream queen' though???? the name green crack alone isn't the best imo heheheh I still call her by her real name: Cush

great shots btw...
bf
I don't know who came up with the dream queen name... but that's what there calling it guess now here in nor cal..?

R

Rolln J

dispensaries keep trying to rename the green crack because well its crack

in the bay a few places were calling it green candy :rofl

thats some very nice looking GC you have there - excellent job!

when you get a chance you should pop into the introduce yourself thread...

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
wow......what a shame, sometimes the cali dispensaries really piss me off hehehehehehe and what the hell is wrong with Cush.......i like it lol

Mango?!?!?!? Wow....that is another new one....where would that name even be justified as their is no mango flavor to the cush......just call 'em by their real names folks!!! All the people changing the names are NOT thinking about the future.....would def suck if they lose their 'precious' genetics at the dispensary, then they can't relocate them because they don't even know what they have after renaming it so many gosh darn times LMAO

anywho........great shots of a great gal. Love the Cush!

bf

R

Rolln J

yeah but wasnt cush made up by the socal dispensaries for the same reason?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
yeah but wasnt cush made up by the socal dispensaries for the same reason?

no.....as I understand it cecil gave it the cush name......it was renamed green crack out west.....she was born in athens, GA

R

Rolln J

no.....as I understand it cecil gave it the cush name......it was renamed green crack out west.....she was born in athens, GA

lol thx - so many strains and so many stories - hows a stoner to keep em all straight?

mace

mace

Pretty sure that's how i remember reading it happened. I definitely call my cut of it Green Crack, though the club i help supply calls it Green Candy for obviously reasons. The name cush hasn't stuck because of all the Kush strains cali has, imho.

@OP: Nice harvest you have there, man. What temps do you run? 70-72ÂşF will give you very very dense buds with this strain. Just harvested some myself.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
lol thx - so many strains and so many stories - hows a stoner to keep em all straight?

lol....i hear ya bro.....that's half the problem....ya can rename something and people wouldn't/don't even realize until it's too late......Cush has been around for a looooooong time....

bf

D

Dubwobble

Green Crack is super dank weed.

It is all over CA.

It was supposedly nicknamed Green Crack by Snoop Dogg, who smoked it and said "damn that's some straight up Green Crack" and so the name stuck.

The taste is so sour/sweet that you keep smoking it constantly like a crackhead.

The Green Crack aka Dream Queen will show purple colors if you let it go longer.

--------------

Mango is a real strain, completely different from GC. It is bomb too and tastes like tropical fruits and smells like ripe mangos.

S

supasticky

What size light were you using and in what space? They look hella good.

-Supa

B

Boots Sugarleaf

great Job on her for sure bro

and good call on 50 days

....in my part of nor cal she has many names....Lillie Coy(mendo farmers), Green Crack, Cush, Candy Cush(Santa Cruz farmers), Dream Queen(clubs and vendors), and mango come to mind.....all Green Crack from Athens

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
great Job on her for sure bro

and good call on 50 days

....in my part of nor cal she has many names....Lillie Coy(mendo farmers), Green Crack, Cush, Candy Cush(Santa Cruz farmers), Dream Queen(clubs and vendors), and mango come to mind.....all Green Crack from Athens

good to know.....ya hear "candy kush" tossed around by medic as well....but that is supposed to be a different beast altogether....the 'mango' name still gets me.......lillie coy hehehehehehe

cush is cush and that's that...........I kept her around for a bit in my medical stash...but even at 9 weeks she still lacks in the potency department....but yes, that taste is ADDICTIVE......for short finishers with it ALL though....the only one I've found so far is oldsog's SSH........I just culled my pineapple pheno C99 because she is way too spindly to support her airy frame....amazing taste but just not 'elite' imho

bf

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
about 5 eyars ago the shit coming outa canada was green crack but they call it mango. i dont think they liked the green crack name either. but it is the same stuff, light mango smell to it at times almost like plastic too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom