green crack aka Dream Queen

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TH See

Green Crack,,,or Dream Queen?

,,,,,,,,,It was supposedly nicknamed Green Crack by Snoop Dogg, who smoked it and said "damn that's some straight up Green Crack" and so the name stuck.

The taste is so sour/sweet that you keep smoking it constantly like a crackhead.

The Green Crack aka Dream Queen will show purple colors if you let it go longer.

Sorry for posting on such an old thread, but I have heard the same thing about snoop dogg re-naming it green crack. So what was the 'Original name'??
Dream Queen? Dream Queen Cush? That sounds way better to me.
Green crack from Northern Sierra foothills, Chico area, is what got me tokin' weed again after 25 years of not smoking.
It gave me a positive mental high, clear minded, high energy, uplifting, not a downer. Most of the other popular strains give me a downer type of high.
Not green crack.
It does just the opposite. I like the taste way better too. It did not taste sour to me.
I have also heard that the strain varies , depending on location and grower, and as we all know everyone is crossing stuff all the time so it is almost impossible to keep a strain pure and consistent. It could vary a lot, it all depends on many factors.
Don't like the name green crack though, lets start calling it Dream queen again.

G

gooey

no its not dream queen amigo, read the thread again it is cush from cecil in athens ga thats the whole story, the name game is conjecture, as the cut gets passed its like the telephone game, with unscrupulus marketers along the way...we can all agree it is a nice plant, peace n puffs

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Aint that the truth,so many genetics passed along..very similar to the game of telephone...We all have to do OUR best to properly label as we pass along..it always helps ;)
no its not dream queen amigo, read the thread again it is cush from cecil in athens ga thats the whole story, the name game is conjecture, as the cut gets passed its like the telephone game, with unscrupulus marketers along the way...we can all agree it is a nice plant, peace n puffs

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

i have two phenos of green crack and have seen another.. very beautiful buds you got there

L

LateNighToker

Exactly, Green crack, cush, or mango are the only names that most people will recognize this strain. Afghani maple leaf X skunk #1. juss makes me shudder lol

Green Crack aka Dream Queen - Blue Dream x Space Queen

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Its a skunk#1 hybrid if I'm not mistaken... its real good stuff we always took ours to 63days... I love her sugary sweet taste an those phatty orange pistoles.... Az

Latest posts

Top Bottom