green crack aka Dream Queen

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

wow......what a shame, sometimes the cali dispensaries really piss me off hehehehehehe and what the hell is wrong with Cush.......i like it lol

Mango?!?!?!? Wow....that is another new one....where would that name even be justified as their is no mango flavor to the cush......just call 'em by their real names folks!!! All the people changing the names are NOT thinking about the future.....would def suck if they lose their 'precious' genetics at the dispensary, then they can't relocate them because they don't even know what they have after renaming it so many gosh darn times LMAO

Mango....i 'm not sure where that came from either...don't really think it has a "mango" flavor..my cut is more of a tangerine flavor for sure! And thanks for the :cool0041:

anywho........great shots of a great gal. Love the Cush!

F

fuzzy

Very Nice

Very nice whatever its called lol!Nice job W! peace,fuzzy:cool0041:

K

kushpheen

in the bay a few places were calling it green candy :rofl

green crack is a great strain, finishes early, decent yielder, great taste and smell. the dream queen rename didn't do justice to this strain. I think green candy is closer to the mark.

green bastard

green bastard

good to know.....ya hear "candy kush" tossed around by medic as well....but that is supposed to be a different beast altogether....the 'mango' name still gets me.......lillie coy hehehehehehe

cush is cush and that's that...........I kept her around for a bit in my medical stash...but even at 9 weeks she still lacks in the potency department....but yes, that taste is ADDICTIVE......for short finishers with it ALL though....the only one I've found so far is oldsog's SSH........I just culled my pineapple pheno C99 because she is way too spindly to support her airy frame....amazing taste but just not 'elite' imho

bf
man thats a beautiful girl you have there nice big main cola great job!

i have to agree with you here it was cecil that named it cush therefore the orignal name should stick cush its like you said people wanna make money off of thing so they throw a new name on in it like green crack or day dream or whaever there calling it but when it boils down to it its still cush at the end of the day

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

man thats a beautiful girl you have there nice big main cola great job!

i have to agree with you here it was cecil that named it cush therefore the orignal name should stick cush its like you said people wanna make money off of thing so they throw a new name on in it like green crack or day dream or whaever there calling it but when it boils down to it its still cush at the end of the day

i personaly like the name cush...whatever you wanna call it it really like this cut....it almost glows in the dark...so lime green......thanks so much for all the positive feed back!!

P

pokerman

damn bro the green crack looks like it is a beast for 50 days....heard that it is bomb

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

What NorCal dispensary do you guys trust for good cuts. All of what i've gotten from Oakland was crap. I've even been told by employees not to go w/ cuts you find in the bay area. Sucks but i'm right in the middle of cali. w/ no damn clubs. I picked up some GC in a Santa Barbara club last week while i was vending and it was very nicely done. Would love to pick up a cut just to give it a shot and see if its a keeper. Any SO CAL advice on a good club for cuts appreciated as well. Its the same drive either way. Maybe even a trade. I am a Prop.215 patient and have some nice options if a trade sounds like an idea.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

What NorCal dispensary do you guys trust for good cuts. All of what i've gotten from Oakland was crap. I've even been told by employees not to go w/ cuts you find in the bay area. Sucks but i'm right in the middle of cali. w/ no damn clubs. I picked up some GC in a Santa Barbara club last week while i was vending and it was very nicely done. Would love to pick up a cut just to give it a shot and see if its a keeper. Any SO CAL advice on a good club for cuts appreciated as well. Its the same drive either way. Maybe even a trade. I am a Prop.215 patient and have some nice options if a trade sounds like an idea.

Good Karma Growers...in Clearlake...It's a 5 hour round trip for me...but worth it...Probably closer for you ... Great genetics there...Always a good selection too...There web site has a clone menu that they update everyday....goodkarmagrowers.com ....hope it helps...!

green bastard

green bastard

some dispensaries have changed the name because it offends people. but now everyone will think is some cindy cross. to top it off they don't even like its original name of cush so its been named again.

great pics bro you did a good job on her

how can something offend someone when there not even calling it the right name.....its cush....not green crack not dream queen not mango.....cecil was the man to put the orignal name on it thats just like calling swerves ogk bx4 male purple kush bx4 male there is nothing in common what so ever....people dont have the right to change something somebody already created.....apparently snoop was the man to call it green crack not cecil so imho its still and always will be cush.....this isn't aimed at you kidtwist this is for everyone who doesn't know the true orignal name its the dispencaries that are changiing the names....for example how many people here are after uplaoding pics of kens grandaddy purple or the sr 71 thinking its purple kush when in all honsty it has appsolutely nothing to do with a true purple kush.....i cant speak for poor cecil but i would not want anybody changing the names of my strains

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Good Karma Growers...in Clearlake...It's a 5 hour round trip for me...but worth it...Probably closer for you ... Great genetics there...Always a good selection too...There web site has a clone menu that they update everyday....goodkarmagrowers.com ....hope it helps...!
Thanks a lot for the info.
My good friend is out of the Potter Valley area so maybe he can shoot over and grab some if and when they are avail. again.
If I get a cut I'll call it Cush if thats its true name. I cant fucking stand the name changing. I guess for the street guys its fine but for growers its complete bs. The place i got the GC was in S.B. & they straight told me they changed Sour Grapes to some other name so the original supplier wouldn't get pissed. Who knows these days. Cush is fine by me even w/ the whole OG craze going on now. Give credit to where credit is due. Its the shit and i smoke a lot of nice stuff. Taste and smell r simply amazing w/ a high to back it up. Long live the CUSH.:big_boss:

N

nor cali farmer

very nice job alice it shows you took your time.now smoke your reward. peace thc joe aka b. e.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

New G.C. clones

Thanks again Wonderinalice for the heads up about Good Karma Growers. Headed up last week and picked up my Cush (Green Crack). Hopefully its from the same person as yours. Also piced up some Orange Crush and Purple Goo they had, both looked like they were from the same person who supplied the G.C. Couldn't pass em up being so far from home. Might as well give em a shot. Anyways here is a shot of the new babies.
febmeds_145_WinCE_.jpg

D

danko

im growing cuch right now as well. veggen her out for 7 weeks. cant wait to flower her! less then 2 weeks! hope the patients pays off with lots and lots of killer buds that resemble yours man!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

whats up??

Thanks again Wonderinalice for the heads up about Good Karma Growers. Headed up last week and picked up my Cush (Green Crack). Hopefully its from the same person as yours. Also piced up some Orange Crush and Purple Goo they had, both looked like they were from the same person who supplied the G.C. Couldn't pass em up being so far from home. Might as well give em a shot. Anyways here is a shot of the new babies.
febmeds_145_WinCE_.jpg

Thats great!! Pretty nice place right?? Better clones than i've found any where around here! Orange crush?? Sounds nice...i got some agent orange x orange velvet seeds i'm hoping to put in the dirt next go round...

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Thanks again. Yeah Good Karma Growers was a pretty nice place. Simple compared to all the big city bs clubs. Very nice guys workers and helpful. No one trying to hurry you up. I picked through the cuts myself to pick the best ones. I would say their prices were up there for cuts ($15) but the ones I got were rooted nicely in the soil you see in the pics. A lot of their other cuts didn't look so hot, I wouldn't have bought them even after a 6 hr drive. They looked liked they were around awhile and still just in cubes and maybe even taken during first couple weeks of flower. Killer prices on Meds. $33 for an 1/8th of dank indoor (Shrom). I usually grow Romulan and I liked the cross w/ the Choc. Thai. Maybe have to score some to grow later on. Seems like they keep their prices low, probably a lot of local med suppliers. I know personally it was a huge haul up in NorCal this year as everyone went nuts because of Obama. Fuckers were dumping shit for $1500 a # and drove prices down everywhere. I guess if you got 100 lbs who cares huh?

S

SkyHi

Looks fire bro, i heard that if you pack it tightly enough and ship it to me your next run will yield more?

Latest posts

Top Bottom