Green Dot Labs Classified Forensic Files

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The Mendocino Purple Kush they had at the show was fire.. looked to be a decent producer with the size of the nug I saw..

Considering the mendo x bubba is where Obama Kush came from should be killer and they had great buds at the cup !! Did u ck out the game changer ? it was sick :cigar:

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is some fuego Triangle Kush looking all proper while we wait :p

Green Dot

Green Dot

just little plastic rings from the grow store.. really helps alot...

The Game Changer is just Green Crack x Urkle no?

I have a bunch of Bodhi's Fantasy Island rolling along side.. That goes Urkle x (Green Crack x Tres Dawg)...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
just little plastic rings from the grow store.. really helps alot...

I have a bunch of Bodhi's Fantasy Island rolling along side.. That goes Urkle x (Green Crack x Tres Dawg)...

From the horses mouth ...Thats what they were told !!! Anywho its a awesome bud..have to say at the cup was the one bud everyone grabbed and drooled over .. fun times had by all ..!!

F

friend

Greedot, while you're surfing the clowds in the heavens above,
I am kicking cans to the curb, although i am happy and high,
You my brother are on a whole other level :happy:

One Flip

One Flip

Considering the mendo x bubba is where Obama Kush came from should be killer and they had great buds at the cup !! Did u ck out the game changer ? it was sick :cigar:
that piece they had was almost black!.. i still liked the Mendo's a bit better.. maybe cause I love that obama pic!.. I got 15 packs and I don't think I grabbed a Game Changer :banghead:

I missed ya at the cup;) No X and now Fudge.. I'm going to have to get these crackin' and hang out over here:)

Green Dot.. fuego indeed! You are doing that TK justice!

Since Medusa is bringing up the clamps.. You running PBP?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

If that tw x bubba is anything like rare dankness' nevilles wreck x bubba, you aare in for a real treat as far as flavors go...bubba breeds well into sativa lines for sure!

Also pretty stoked to see how that tang x bubba turns out...crush crushiddy my mam!

burn4me

burn4me

How the hell did i ever miss this thread?
So happy to watch the show GD i know you'll kill it. I can't wait to see the babybell. Gotta get some asap. Happy farming and thanks for sharing with us.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder

@Green Dot ~Sorry we didn't get a chance to link up man...I tend to disappear for a bit this time of year.

On the Game Changer tip...I was told it was a Green Crack/Urkle hybrid, however after growing it I did not believe that to be true as I've grown dozens of Urkle hybrids and none are like this plant...just another case of misinformation...a few cats on here & some searches suggested some random odd hybrids from vague characters...after running Game Changer inside several rounds inside and full season outside...I can confidently say I believe 'this cut' of Game Changer is most likely a Green Crack/Mendo Purple hybrid as I've grown plenty Mendo Purple hybrids as well and this girl fits snugly in that camp. On that note, I'm working extensively with Mendocino Purple and it's Terpene Profiles are off the charts...I know that's one of the things you are looking for so when the next wave of MP hybrids are set to be trialed I could put you at the top of the list, if ya want. :)

Bodhi's Fantasy Island sounds sweet...Bodhi is good people through and through.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Haha awesome info Nspecta...

I've got a question for ya... Is it true that you guys think that Grape Ape and Urkle are the same plant? Mr. D and I were talking about it because he used to have a real incense smelling purple 5-6 years ago that was the urkle we always knew.. Purple dense and powerful.. That clone has been gone for some time now but he's been running the Ape which I know is a different clone that what he used to have. Mr. D indirectly passed the Urkle to Bodhi awhile back, the Bodhi lost the cut and got it back from a friend... who then sent back to Mr. D, but after growing it out, its the same plant as the Ape clone he has. Im thinking that plant changes with different growing styles... I think most F1 OG Kush is the same cut myself... But I could have sworn that the Urkle used to be different...

I am so stoked about the MPK projects.... TERPle Kush... there it is lol... I am really excited to see how these End Games (Game Changer x Bubba) finish out. They're about 6 weeks into veg now.. In fine concentrates, its all about the flavor.. The potency is a given, so you want something extremely tasty and smoothe..

And no worries on not having time to catch up in mendo.. You do live in a beautiful part of the planet my friend... thats for sure..

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
ThePurplesSides 1

Green Dot ~ Ten years ago I collected practically every "Purple" clone in the Tri-County area...Humboldt Purple, Garberville Purple, Pakistani Purple, Bridgeville Black Afghan, Purple Nepal, Tooty Fruity Purple, GranDaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, Purple Urple, The Purple, The Purps, Grape Ape, Etc., etc...It was the same story as OG Kush...all extremely similar plants with only a few that stood out as being 'slightly' different from the rest. The pic above is a bed of a dozen different 'named' purples I grew side by side years ago...only two plants stood out as being a little bit different from the rest...Grape Ape & Tooty Fruity Purple. We only kept one plant out of the whole bunch...the cut we obtained as "The Purple" back in 2002. Do you have any pics of the cut y'all have as Grape Ape?

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is a grape ape at day 55.

The Urkle he used to have was closer to the Purple Indica than this. Actually, even closer to your Burkle 1.0 with more of a purple flavor. The Ape has fruitier structured buds and a purple hashy flavor opposed to what he used to have. The old urkle had more of a purple nag champa aroma... However, one of my favorite bowls to puff is mixing a bud of Grape Ape and a bud of some nice OG... Transcendent flavor and effect at night.

Grape ape

Top Bottom