Green Dot Labs Classified Forensic Files

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stalks

Stalks

I've been looking at some haog crosses pretty hard so hopefully it passes its traits nicely

Green Dot

Green Dot

Well... 20 years later, there still isn't anything as good as the f1 og kush imo. I personally believe 2/3 f1 OG Kush plants are the exact same pheno, just a different name. We grow a whole lotta og in groups. Same variables but they each come out slightly different. Infact it often looks like different plants in each group look like plants in other groups. The TKs and loompas HB/underdawg look virtually identical. Names are fun and all but once you have a lot of them, you really start to realize how it doesn't matter.. If you can grow og properly, you are likely smoking the best herb out there..

I'm on the brink of pulling the tags on my f1s and just calling them og to save the headache..

F

FooDoo

Id kill for phenos like that.

Reminds me a lot of the Tahoe og I had 2 years ago but lost the mom somewhere between then and now

Last edited:
Green Dot

Green Dot

Thanks nspecta...

While we do grow indoors, the radiant temps from outside make a huge difference on our OGs. I got to try a LA Confidential x OG hybrid this weekend... Got me stoked for the corn bread for sure... We just flipped 12 of those... We've got everything you sent going except for the bubba sour D.. Saving those until pheno selections have been made, then a mega run of those. Bodhis instant karma is top 5 all time for me.. There is no doubt there will be some heat in that line..

619ster

619ster

Funny you compare the LA Con hybrid to the Bubba hybrid. I've always considered LA Con a Bubba variety myself. Even though lineage says LA Affie x OG, I've never had any LA Con that leaned towards OG. Can't wait to see what's found in all this gear. I may have to snatched some real soon myself. Been a good year since last seed purchase. Always get that itch with gear like this though!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Alright! so im just gonna lay it on ya right here. We are rounding off week 6 of flower for the Mendocino Purple Kush (PK x BK).. Outside of an earlier fade that we projected, these have gone very well. We flipped 10 of them fairly small and they stretched 0.5-1x. Super stocky squat indy plants with giant elephant ear fan leaves. Almost every one of these have changed in aroma from week to week.. .Seems that some would start off as more of a sour berry aroma that has settled to a dried fruit or grape fruit rollup smell. There are a few bubba leaning phenos as well that have a hashy, coffee, roasted turkey breast smell. I personally have always thought Bubba smelled and tasted like roasted turkey white meat with gravy... They are about to turn really purple in the coming weeks.. We have a bunch of Nspectas gear in rotation at the moment so stay tuned for more!

Power OG

Power OG

Alright! so im just gonna lay it on ya right here. We are rounding off week 6 of flower for the Mendocino Purple Kush (PK x BK).. Outside of an earlier fade that we projected, these have gone very well. We flipped 10 of them fairly small and they stretched 0.5-1x. Super stocky squat indy plants with giant elephant ear fan leaves. Almost every one of these have changed in aroma from week to week.. .Seems that some would start off as more of a sour berry aroma that has settled to a dried fruit or grape fruit rollup smell. There are a few bubba leaning phenos as well that have a hashy, coffee, roasted turkey breast smell. I personally have always thought Bubba smelled and tasted like roasted turkey white meat with gravy... They are about to turn really purple in the coming weeks.. We have a bunch of Nspectas gear in rotation at the moment so stay tuned for more!

View attachment 464479 View attachment 464480 View attachment 464481 View attachment 464482 View attachment 464483 View attachment 464484 View attachment 464485 View attachment 464486 View attachment 464487 View attachment 464488 View attachment 464490 View attachment 464491 View attachment 464492 View attachment 464493 View attachment 464494 View attachment 464495
Looking great @Green Dot. You always seem to impress. You should holla back at me bro. Hope all is well. Beautiful plants

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Green Dot How Long Were They Vegged For? They Look Pretty Short Were They Topped And Vegged To Do So Or Is That Just What They Do?

soopy

soopy

Hell yeah, killin it GD.....can't wait to see what else you've got going from CSI...

Respect.

S

steelcanaries

Thanksgiving Kush?! hahaha mmmm turkey and gravy.....i like the sounds of that.....makin me hungry here lol.....way to rock it Green Dot....you know your stuff.....great show....peace....steel

Latest posts

Top Bottom