Green Dot Labs Classified Forensic Files

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

Respect....enjoying the show so far....top shelf all the way....cant wait to see the others....runnin' tingz...

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here are the 2 best Cornbreads we came across. We grew out 10 of them.. There is something about the Triangle Kush that seems to pass on this dull sweet smell to most of its progeny. We have grown out 5-6 different TK hybrids up here at the lab and for the most part I would say that 80% of the kiddos smell like sweet heart valentines candy. These are pretty much dead on with that with an added layer of Bubba coffee/hash to it. They look absolutely amazing but they all seemed to lack in aroma for the most part. We decided to cull all of these as there were several other lines that take priority..So check em out!

SourDank

SourDank

Here are the 2 best Cornbreads we came across. We grew out 10 of them.. There is something about the Triangle Kush that seems to pass on this dull sweet smell to most of its progeny. We have grown out 5-6 different TK hybrids up here at the lab and for the most part I would say that 80% of the kiddos smell like sweet heart valentines candy. These are pretty much dead on with that with an added layer of Bubba coffee/hash to it. They look absolutely amazing but they all seemed to lack in aroma for the most part. We decided to cull all of these as there were several other lines that take priority..So check em out!

View attachment 476757 View attachment 476758 View attachment 476759 View attachment 476760 View attachment 476761 View attachment 476762
They look gorgeous brother even if the smell was lacking a bit, can't wait to see what else you got comin from CSI.

T

TIME2UNITE

Nice, love me some Forensic Files, I've seen every episode ever made, I could solve any crime lol.

What you are witnessing here is the reason I've become such a pot snob :D. That green pheno on that Endgame looks like it screams Green Crack to me.

S

steelcanaries

pure class Green Dot...all the way around...mad respect sir. that game changer looks insane bruv....like a one in a million find...pbnj's? lol wow, nice man...congrats, sounds like special lady....

on another note...i was bummed to read your opinion of the tk hybrids...but i appreciate the honesty...just too bad they dont pass on the loud terps on the outcross....guess ya got to make f2s of the Cornbreads and go through those to find the flame...

Green Dot

Green Dot

That is just my experience with tk hybrids... Certainly doesn't mean it's impossible that some super sharp og can't be found in its progeny.

The game changer beats out the mpk for a few reasons.. Mainly is because of the structure.. There are a lot of similar notes from the mpk that are definitely in the GC. My favorite pheno pictured above is extremely greasy and perfumey... It smells so much like a peanut butter jelly sandwich on wonder bread. I'm betting the clone run is going to be ridiculous

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Here are some of the highlights from the Endgame (Game Changer x Bubba Kush) Game Changer is believed to be Urkle/Green Crack but im not sure. What I do know is that there are basically MPK with much better bodies. The Green one stands out of the pack like a sore thumb. She has that bubba smell along with a G13 body odor inside. She stands just under 7 feet tall and gets perfect light penetration to the bottom. Caked in resin to say the least. Then there is the pheno that will go purple over the next 2 weeks.. I dont even have to smoke her to know she is the bread winner. She smells like the best pheno of MPK (Chocolate covered fruit) and is exceptionally greasy, perfect stable frame, dense buds etc.... Very loud smell on her.

Tons more stuff from CSI coming soon

@Green Dot ...Yer a badass, ya already know...gorgeous work as always...I also appreciate your honest opinions. As for the Game Changer...while it was touted to be Urkle/Green Crack...the source of that info is consistently mistaken...I would put money on it being Mendo Purple/Green Crack...outside this last summer it grew almost identical to Mendo Purple and the terpene profile on it is MP dominant...it grows nothing like an Urkle hybrid either.

Peanut Butter & Jelly on Wonderbread sounds mad tasty...I might have to crack some of those End Games myself as I really don't have to many of those beans left...and I dropped the Game Changer cut. With as much as @TIME2UNITE raves about GreenCrack x Bubba I might have to look into finding some Green Crack.

Keep doing yer thing man. :cool:

Green Dot

Green Dot

yessir! we are having a blast sorting through these bubba hybrids.. really cant wait until you start outcrossing all the Purps... Those loud perfumey fruity terp bombs would really be right in line for what we're looking for out here... :)

Staytuned for a bunch more of these bubba hybs.. These Bubbas Girls are unbelievable around day 55... stay tuned! @Nspecta

S

steelcanaries

whatever it is...that last plant....those pics dont lie....shit looks insane! pbnj sammies...mmmmmm

S

steelcanaries

did ya run the bubs dogbud or the sourdbubba at all? bdb has some real nice loud phenos in there....the most indica dominant pheno and the most sativa dominant phenos both had built in megaphones....it was crazy...

i blessed a good friend with the csi sour bubba and he totally fucked up and didnt take good care of them and only one made it....not even sure he still has it....damn shame t0o.....there are gonna be some real stinkers in there.....that sour kush is uber bombay! shoulda never gave em up .....now Im fiending for that taste and smell....

Lookin forward to your critique of the Bubbas Girl and any other CSI strains you have running...all the best...respect

Green Dot

Green Dot

You guys looking for some ultra dank? Check out Bubba's Girl (Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut x Bubba Kush)

You know that its a good seed line when none of these plants are even our keepers.. We found an absolute atomic bomb that I will post up intimate pics of later... Smells range from chocolate cake batter to fresh baked sugar cookies. The bubba really took a back seat in this hybrid.. She did certainly lend a more stable frame (no stakes in 13 plants). This to me is GSC v 2.0... Better than the mom for sure..

Last edited:
S

steelcanaries

cant wait to see this....bombs away! yeah, that, aaaaaah....non keeper just above looks terrible...lol pure class GD...good stuff bruv...

Green Dot

Green Dot

Bubba's Girl bombshell keeper... never smelled any cookies or kush for that matter that comes close to the raw funk on this one.. been puffing on some of this freshly dryed herb and it blows the doors off every time. seriously potent stuff coming from someone who primarily consumes concentrates.. This is the single best plant we have come across on our CSI adventure... a genuine keeper. Smells stronger than Gorilla Glue.. Def some cookie tones but a lot more to it. extremely savory rich oily mouth and throat coating clouds in the air

Bubbas Girl 1
Bubbas Girl 2
Bubbas girl 3

Green Dot

Green Dot

This is our first run on the Irene OG... I know some of you guys have this cut... Shes freakin bad ass honestly. Really unique different og. Definitely has 1/2 OG and 1/2 Pure Kush thing all wrapped up in it.. Really excited to see how she finishes.. one thing thats for sure is that her g/m^2 is out of control good... Best yielding plant in the garden if you pack them in right

DSC6312
 DSC6315
 DSC6317
 DSC6326
 DSC6328
 DSC6331
 DSC6334
 DSC6339
 DSC6341

Top Bottom