Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Hey GD sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but how many phenos did you end up with out of the OG squared/Foo Dog? And were all of them decent? Any really disappointing ones?

Green Dot

Green Dot

Triangle Kush Terp-Sap

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuckin beautiful buddy! I envy you right now. Hope you had a great trip. I hope to be making my way out there the beginning of the year.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Always a pleasure to stop by and see what you have in the green room GD
I can only speak for myself bot Just wanted to say you are appreciated for all the logs and the Way you share information.
Super Thank You Vibes to @Green Dot and crew
FlyJ

thetimster

thetimster

DSC 1086
DSC 1087

Hey Green Dot. Love your pics. This is a Yeti F3, 10 tens in. It is confirmed female. I am hoping you think this is "the one". It has the 3 leaf pattern and red stems. I have 3 other females but they do not fit your description of "the one". Please let me know what you think.

Reactions: 313
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey there green dot, I didn't realize you posted here. I sent you a message last week, chatting about the wookie. Some fancy ass shots you've got going there, is that the headband clone or one of the seed versions loompa made?

CARE giver

CARE giver

Is anyone still around?

I recently came into a handful of steeles original sour bubble bx1 ix1 seeds.

Can anyone tell me what kinda flavors and smells can come out of these seeds?

I had some Bog SB bx3 from 2010 that had the absolute most amazing and full bodied flavor ever.. nothing has even come close to this stuff since.

Top Bottom