Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

I still can't decide if tipz is trolling or just way out of the loop.. With google at your fingertips, it makes me think it was just bad... Really bad trolling, but who knows...
Not sure either.lol. you are one of the most knowledgeable people & honest person I have ever met. You ready for the Saints season?
Respect
P-OG

tipz

tipz

Time to Que, the peoples eyebrow
Images 2
Before the prehistoric land masses swallow us up.
I could careless that your piggybacking that strain, or that your genetic acumen leaves much to be desired, but if your deceiving the community's claiming some rare strain, all should know that too

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

tipz has been around
probably forgot more than most will ever know
certainly not a troll

fwiw

My thoughts exactly. No doubt I respect what @Green Dot is doing, but @tipz has definitely been around the block a time or two ;) FWIW, I found a thread that definitely says Grindhouse used DMT in a shitton of breeding, but not whether or not Steele created the cultivar. Same thread also has information saying DMT is a phenotype of Sour Bubble. Either way, let's be civil in our pursuit of information. Tipz is the shit ;) Positive vibes...

This is the thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228603

~nugzz

jlr42024

jlr42024

My advice is to respectfully agree to disagree and fucking drop it! You guys are all better then this don't let this thread go to shit there's nothing worse then when this BS happens! You wanna keep moaning about it pm each other or go on a date you guys are to valuable to the farm to let this shit advance any further. Just my opinion!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

i posted that same thread right above you (dont know if you didnt read the thread before posting or felt you had to repost for some reason)

Shhhhhhhit bro ;) My bad. I must admit that I saw your handle was in fact
@shhhhhhh , new and your first lines of your first post I ever had the pleasure of reading were childish. I can't say that I made it past the "shut up" line. I apologize for disregarding your post altogether and posting the thread link again. Thank you for the link. I apologize for taking your thread further off track as well @Green Dot. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

no worries bro! dont stress it, world is full of people with the "if youre not an expert you suck" mentality, everyone has to start somewhere w everything! looks like yours is reading and respect, lol.

take it easy!

You crack me up. Definitely no stress here. Be safe ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

G

greyman41420

Not that this thread has anything to do with me whatsoever, but something I have noticed about the internet, in my very limited experience, is that people kind of act like little bitches on these message boards. Kind of bizarre, but I guess just the way it is. It is a turn off to new people trying to ingratiate themselves into the community, just an FYI. I have a ton of questions regarding feeding regiments regarding the underdawg and how to fix some deficiencies a couple bx2 phenos threw at me, but don't post them as I think they will annoy loompa, but then I see the really immature crap that gets posted and wonder why i didn't clog the thread up with my amateur shit.

tipz

tipz

I feel properly admonished by a group of 15 yr olds.
please don't take my cheetos and xbox away, u know testy i get. Tipz

Reactions: 313
Canappa

Canappa

Now your talking! Dam @Green Dot thats some great work, let the haters hate they only make you famous. Love your work so clean and pure, you make me want to take a trip to visit you just so I can see first hand the dankest dabs around IMO. Peace bro keep up the great work, Some of us do appreciate the hard work you do and share here on the Farm.

PHEN

PHEN

Been meaning to drop in here for a while, to busy lurking lol.. But anyway this thread is EPIC @ Head_Ease and team.. Love what you all are doing, keep it up.. Got a question for u though after seeing the DMT; were u able to grab any of the hybrids with it, just curious.. I've got SFV OG x DMT, Urkle x DMT, and DMT.. Haven't ran em yet but I think I might be popping some soon after seeing what u found.. Got some Sour Bubble too, it'll be cool to compare the two u know.. Loving the passion, best wishes.. PHEN

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Green dot I've been watching since the beginning. Your a real help around here. Maybe some day we can meet and show you everything I've learned myself :).

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

As a new-er grower and someone who has time to read, IMO you are the Bench-Mark to aim for, your expertise and experience is why the farm is the number 1 source for quality information.
You make me a better grower and your wealth knowledge is appreciated by this small grower.
Peace
FlyJ

Top Bottom