Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Lookin hella dense and mad frosty over there bro, which one is she leanin towards? in any case i'd roll that and smoke the hell outta it, Peace SSP

winta

winta

thanx for the kind words my dude! yea these nugs are hard as a rock almost :) both phenos were gc dom but #2 has a lil more citrus lemon zest to it. my wife says it tastes like citrus flavored plastic medicine :giggle

Lookin hella dense and mad frosty over there bro, which one is she leanin towards? in any case i'd roll that and smoke the hell outta it, Peace SSP

I

ilovethisSITE

I feel like im home... cant believe ive missed a site like this all these years.. btw winta, you the man. i still have lots to learn.. :/ and looks like i missed this whole growing process by a about half a year haha but thanks geezus for pics!

winta

winta

welcome to the farm bro :) im still learning my dude :anim_44: ive been blessed with good friends from here that have taught me a bunch! my room is far from dialed and i like to try all kinds of nutes so i have a ways to go before im the man but thanx for the kind words :hi: all i do is the craziest shit i can think of.....ill explain....when i joined here jan 10' the most id done training wise was super cropping and maybe top once :giggle then i seen a thread where them babies were tied down atlike 3-5 nodes :confused0054: that was one of the craziest things i would have never dare tried to do before.....so i did it and fell in love! so do the wildest shit u see on here and i think that will help your journey greatly :)

I feel like im home... cant believe ive missed a site like this all these years.. btw winta, you the man. i still have lots to learn.. :/ and looks like i missed this whole growing process by a about half a year haha but thanks geezus for pics!

yea the 2 i popped were gc dom i gotta pop the rest of them to see if i can find some more lemonade in the mix! and brutha if u do that cross i wouldnt mind shitting and gigglin wit u :friday: lol

Damn GC with a twist...... I myself think GC x's well into other plants. Seems to pass its bud structure on.....which is a good thing. Im going to hit...my GC with the best g13/hp males for shits and gigles.

Aligee

Aligee

Nice thread you got going Winta bro ... got any recent pics of this X !!!

winta

winta

thanx bro....no i dont have any recent pix but i still have 10 beans to pop though so once i i finish my current test grows im doin ill get these goin again cuz the 2 beans/girls i had were rock hard frosty citrus plastic dank medicine!

Nice thread you got going Winta bro ... got any recent pics of this X !!!

Aligee

Aligee

sweet I'll be lurking in here waiting to see the "frosty citrus plastic dank medicine! "... nice description !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom