Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

I have always Favored Lemon Strains. Lemongrass is good too :)

-BH

U

up yours

Beauty bro takes me a while to read all of my friends threads but I read threads from everyone of the folks I friend request you are doing great work bros and sisters peace and success to all

winta

winta

thanx bro! u got some super strains round your way too my dude! thanx for stoppin by :)

Beauty bro takes me a while to read all of my friends threads but I read threads from everyone of the folks I friend request you are doing great work bros and sisters peace and success to all

winta

winta

Day 58!!!!

we are at day 58 still flushing away :) heres some shots!

Gl1 day58f a
Gl1 day58f c
Gl1 day58f d
Gl1 day58f e
Gl2 day58f a
Gl2 day58f b
Gl2 day58f c
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good and tasty, Those buds are fat and swelled!

C

casmel

Realy nice buds , you did recover them well from the yellowing , those new strains need alot of juice to get going . Happy smoking

S

Steve Z

hell yeah dude looks bangin! when you thinkin of choppin em? week or so?

looking great, damn if it smells half as good as it looks that things means the business

E

ent

they really fattened up. how are the trichs looking? any amber yet?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Shits lookin' good winta! I've had the pink lemonade but never the green! Hey i posted new pics of my tga grow. Peep them out.

winta

winta

thanx mane! im thinkin about another week

hell yeah dude looks bangin! when you thinkin of choppin em? week or so?

looking great, damn if it smells half as good as it looks that things means the business

yea yea yea! :lock: the trichs are maybe 10% amber

they really fattened up. how are the trichs looking? any amber yet?

"i like em big....i like em chunky (CHUN-KAY)" LOL

wow those are pretty chunky dawg

thank u good buddy! this should be tasty!

Nice brotha!
Happy Harvest mi amigo!:harvest:

thanx for stoppin by! ill come check it out ;)

Shits lookin' good winta! I've had the pink lemonade but never the green! Hey i posted new pics of my tga grow. Peep them out.

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:)
youve done a good job her my friend, i have a pack of these and they should be fun to run out once i get to them...thanks for the display and THANKS to brother ENT for doing an awesome job on the genitics..
really nice:)

winta

winta

thanx jaws! your gonna love these my dude 4real they smell unreal!

youve done a good job her my friend, i have a pack of these and they should be fun to run out once i get to them...thanks for the display and THANKS to brother ENT for doing an awesome job on the genitics..
really nice:)

JAWS

JAWS

ya i bet they do enjoy those beautiful buds my brother youve earned then 4sure..
yummmmy:)

winta

winta

thanx bro :lock:

ya i bet they do enjoy those beautiful buds my brother youve earned then 4sure..
yummmmy:)

it smells like plastic citrus celery dank lol sounds weird but its a ill combo it smells candyish at times :) im sorry u didnt find any girls bro that sux man :( hopefully we can see some f2s in future....i hope so (pretty please ;( lol)!

damn bro. im not the jealous type, but u just made me envious. congrats on a job well done bro. wish i wouldve got a girl from the pack of gems i got. what does the greenlemonade smell like?

Day 61! the buds are startin to get swollen now and the trichs are stackin :confused0059::cool0010: i cant wait to smoke these....well...finished ;)

Gl1 day64f a
Gl1 day64f b
Gl1 day64f c
Gl1 day64f d
Gl1 day64f e
Gl1 day64f f
Gl2 day64f a
Gl2 day64f b
Gl2 day64f c
Gl2 day64f d
Gl2 day64f e
Gl2 day64f f