Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Dry buds!

these buds are 8days in dryin/baggin and smellin real yummy :) some pollen got in there some where cuz i found 6 beans while trimmin :worried it wasnt alot but i wonder where the pollen was from lol but these babies are curin right along i cant wait for 3weeks im gonna go crazy lol heres some shots!

Greenlem 8days dry b
Greenlem 8days dry c
Greenlem 8days dry e
Greenlem 8days dry f
Greenlem 8days dry g
Greenlem beans
U

up yours

whoa baby thats some fire!!!

It looks pure fire my friend mad mad props brother.:harvest::rollj::party0042:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice job, looks like some nice smoke. What day you pull em at?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
were the seeds deep in the buds? what strains were you running?

winta

winta

thanx my dude! i took em at 66 days

nice job, looks like some nice smoke. What day you pull em at?

they were kind of deep. i was movin the bud around to cut out little leaves and i got 6 beans out of both girls. i was runnin

guava 13 (1male yanked)
g13haze (1male yanked)
deadhead og

so idk what is what but the beans are done lol

were the seeds deep in the buds? what strains were you running?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It's a mystery! Pop them beans and see what happens. What plants did u find them in?

E

ent

saw these pics on my phone, had to go boot up my computer so i could see them on my widescreens. looks good. i bet you're so stoked to get some beans. the green lemonade's were trimmed up really good down below- do you think you would have seen a nanner or a sac on that GL if it had one? or do you think the pollen came from another source?

have you gotten to sample a nug yet?

winta

winta

yea man! i found 6 in the gl and 1 in my guava 13

It's a mystery! Pop them beans and see what happens. What plants did u find them in?

i didnt see any nanners one of the popcorn lower buds had about 8 small white lookin soon to be beans but no nanners unless i missed them. i had a guava 13 (killed 11/13)and a g13haze male (killed 12/11) that i took out of the room but other than that i had all females so idk who did what lol im am happy to get beans though...and im glad its not alot of them :giggle ill smoke an early nug now and ill tell u bro ;)

saw these pics on my phone, had to go boot up my computer so i could see them on my widescreens. looks good. i bet you're so stoked to get some beans. the green lemonade's were trimmed up really good down below- do you think you would have seen a nanner or a sac on that GL if it had one? or do you think the pollen came from another source?

have you gotten to sample a nug yet?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the lower buds had white seed pods. what 2 plants were next to it betting it was one of those. also u say the seeds were kinda deep and finished on the top buds. thinking the polen must have gotten release atleast 3 weeks ago for those

winta

winta

hmmmm.....3 weeks would be the g13haze then. the green lemonade , guava and g13haze were all close to each other so its still up in the air....THEN....heres the twist....before i killed the males they were in my tub 3-4 days before the coast was clear for me to kill and chuck them so idk if maybe i didnt clean up good enough and there was pollen on the shower curtain or somethin lol i dont know what happened :worried

the lower buds had white seed pods. what 2 plants were next to it betting it was one of those. also u say the seeds were kinda deep and finished on the top buds. thinking the polen must have gotten release atleast 3 weeks ago for those

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
did the males release any pollen? if u had any males release pollen thats probably what happened some rougue pollen. if u have gotten cuts from soemone recently maybe soem pollen on them...? thats a long shot just throwing it out there. you know maybe they had a male in bloom

winta

winta

yea i took them out when i saw the clusters and when i killed them there was a lil pollen but not much or so i thought lol dont think it was cuts though

did the males release any pollen? if u had any males release pollen thats probably what happened some rougue pollen. if u have gotten cuts from soemone recently maybe soem pollen on them...? thats a long shot just throwing it out there. you know maybe they had a male in bloom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool a little pollen got out. my strain worked its way into ents lemonade kush

winta

winta

ha ha ha thats funny lol it got to my guava 13 too :giggle 2 beans out of that! sorry i didnt mean it though i was told its not cool to use tester males :worried

cool a little pollen got out. my strain worked its way into ents lemonade kush

Top Bottom