Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

DAmn bro.. you gota lot of tasty strains running over there!!

winta

winta

yea man im definatly gettin some lemon action bro! yours look nice and healthy :)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Cant wait to see these babies grow up. Looking good winta

winta

winta

thanx my dude how these shots look :joint:

Damn bro those look nice!;)
Viva La Fiesta!:character0025:

well its day 51 and these babies look nice. i tied them down and those freaks are bein for more :)

Gl1 day51 a
Gl1 day51 b
Gl2 day51 a
Gl2 day51 b
waayne

waayne

NICE!
I love your LST method's bro!
You're gonna have some freaky lil girl's !:rock
This strain sound's really impressive!!

winta

winta

yea i seen true grit do this lst and i was hooked after seein the results :) im excited about the cross too :party0045:

NICE!
I love your LST method's bro!
You're gonna have some freaky lil girl's !:rock
This strain sound's really impressive!!

JAWS

JAWS

hey winta:sun
looking good brother aweome start i will be following this one 4sure...i just picked up some of the 3G's * lemonade kush and GREEN CRACK was one of the crosses in that pick up...
real nice:bong2:

winta

winta

dam bro sorry to hear that :(

hey winta sorry to inform u but i had to pull my lemon crack kushes. legal issues smdh

thanx my dude! thats whats up bro u should be havin fun wit those :) i love your candyman selection by the way!

hey winta:sun
looking good brother aweome start i will be following this one 4sure...i just picked up some of the 3G's * lemonade kush and GREEN CRACK was one of the crosses in that pick up...
real nice:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

hello winta:talking
thanks bro yup there should be some good ones in there, umm but i have a full line up for the fall so not sure if they will get a go in the next round....how ever i am planing to run the ALIEN KUSH f2 & f3 because i have recived some pollen from an ALIEN F2 and i need to get it used before it gos unviable..
roll on:hunter:

winta

winta

these babies are kickin ass! i topped them to sex em and they just grew shoots everywhere :party0044: they both smell danky lemon (#1 is a lil more danky smellin though) i think #1 might be a female but ill wait a lil longer on the cuts just to make sure. heres some shots!

Gl day63
Gl1 day63 a
Gl1 day63 b
Gl2 day63 a
Gl2 day63 b
G

gadgetsmoke

mmmmmmmm DANK I can DRANK....... I dig that name cant wait!:party0036:

C

croniholic

That sounds like a very tasty cross! can't wait to see them flower. I'm sure you feel the same Winta.

Latest posts

Top Bottom